Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My boyfriend! We’re moving today and he went and watched the boxing last night and didn’t get in till half 1 and he’s hungover. He said he’ll be fine and he’ll get up when me and our son get up to finish the last bits off. We woke up at half 6 and he’s lying on the couch whinging. He’s already ordered me to get him some ibuprofen and make him a coffee. And he keeps making little whining noises. You’d think he’d been out on all day sesh having straight vodka and about 10 sambucas but he only had 4 bloody cans of strongbow dark fruit! The fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20

skintsocks

VIP Member
I haven't eaten in three days. I am constantly on the point of tears and holding them in because people are arseholes. Petrol costs too much. I'm having to go to work and pretend I'm fine. I'm not fine. I'm nowhere near fine. Everyone can fuck off. Not Tattlers though because Tattle is my safe place.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Littleelf

VIP Member
Hubby sat on the sofa playing a game on the laptop - here i am running about with a 4 week old and a 4 year old trying to get 4 year olds tea together, 4 week old screaming for a feed. And hes just sat in the middle of it all ignoring the chaos going on around him playing his stupid game 🤬 ask him for help says he can't because he playing on line so can't leave.... laptop will be in the bin if he doesn't sort himself out

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When women think it’s ok to ask other women when they’re gonna get pregnant, you tell them you’ll do it when you’re ready and they proceed to say “I was on my second by your age”. Good for you but my womb, my business

• Wow
  • Angry

BelleAmie

VIP Member
My friend wants to go on a weekend away for her birthday - £300 per person! Who has that kind of money spare to spend on a weekend away - definitely not me. I replied this morning saying I couldn’t afford it and now she’s gone off in a huff because I “never want to do anything” and “don’t prioritise our friendship” and “always have an excuse for everything” 😟

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
That I am at home crying my eyes out.

My 6 year old has struggled going back to school, she cries all morning, I have to force her into the car and the teacher has to drag her off of me kicking and screaming. She's told me it's because she misses me so much at school. This morning she told me a boy X was being mean to her in the playground. At the school gates there was a different teaching assistant there who didn't know my daughter. She said what's happened this morning for her to be like this, I said its an ongoing thing, her teachers know all about it. I said she told me X has been mean to her in the playground. I kid you not, this TA laughed, pulled this face 🤨, and said it can't be X. I'm not in your daughters class but I know X and it isn't him.
Daughter got dragged off me screaming mummy. I got back to the car crying. Called my husband in tears. He called school. Head teacher is going to call him back later.

She settles once she's in but my god it's heartbreaking to go through. I've tried being stricter, softer, calmer, stern. I just don't know what to do 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
What annoys me is the fact that I'm so nice to people & polite and I just get spoken too like rubbish, it really puts a downer on your day lol. Patients in particular. I am not a robot I have feelings.. hard to believe but yeah I do :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Friends who expect you to be there for them all the time, yet as soon as you need help from them they're nowhere to be seen. I wasn't even asking much, just if she wanted to meet for dinner one day as I could do with a good chat.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

nbt

VIP Member
Hermes taking their proof of delivery photo of me when I wasn’t expecting it. Give me a bit of warning next time so I can be ready.

9Z4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
The receptionist at my daughters school. She is so rude. Parents call her the dragon lady.
She called yesterday and said sternly that child has a headache and a temperature of 39, and that i needed to come and collect her right away. I said of course, I would get there as soon as possible but would be about 40 minutes. She said 40 minutes wasn't good enough then hung up 😵‍.
I got there and she pushed my daughter out the door and put her stuff on the floor and walked off. Didn't say a word, just glared at me.
Am I supposed to sit outside the school waiting just incase I get a phone call?! I thought 40 mins was pretty good considering I was out, half an hour away from the school. I probably got there a bit quicker than that actually 😵

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

QueenBW

VIP Member
My father telling me I'm "abnormal" because I'm an introvert that has a few close friends but does not enjoy large gatherings/parties and I'm "mentally ill" because I don't want to go to a distant cousin's wedding with a bunch of anti-vaxxers in what is indeed still the middle of a pandemic. Like, I am indeed abnormal and I do have a mental illness, but those are not the symptoms lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My neighbour constantly swearing at her kids! They're screaming and shouting in the garden, probably because they're bored and she never takes them out, but I've heard her numerous times today tell them to "shut the fuck up" or "fucking stop that now"

• Sad
  • Wow

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
My friend came round the last night with a hacking cough, a temperature and feeling really rough.

Her words to me were "it's OK it's not covid"

• Wow
  • Angry

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Suddenly feel really poorly. Sore throat, tired, headache. Hoping it’s just a cold or because I’m tired.

Got my sisters gender reveal this Sunday and I’m so praying it’ll clear up by then. I’m the one planning as I know the gender so it’d be a ballache if I got sick
It’s covid 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
I can't sleep and I have an intevivew in the morning. 😪 I just feel so unsettled in bed lately and it's really having an impact on me physically. I feel like crying but I'm just SO tired that I can't even do that.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Tested positive for covid 😭. I know there are no legal rules anymore but I'm meant to be going away on Friday and I feel so ill 😭 everything hurts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I haven’t seen my family since October, none of them have seen son since then either. My Mum, who sees her other 4 grand children every week, texts me saying they are all planning to go to the cinema this Saturday if me and my son want to go. He’s not even 2 yet, there’s no chance he’s sitting through a film. Fair enough the other grandkids are a few years older and like to go the cinema, that’s fine. So I said we’d come and meet them for a bite to eat before or after the film, at least. So my Mum says they’ve chosen a cinema none of us live by (their all closer than me). I don’t drive, they all drive. It’s an hour and 49 mins on public transport away 🙃 they all drive! I can think of at least 4 cinemas closer to me than the cinema they’ve chosen. Could they not have chosen one a bit closer so they could see me and my son??? 1hr 49 mins there and back! When they all drive! Just so we could have something to eat. They put zero effort into seeing their nephew/grandson and it fucks me off

• Sad
  • Angry

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Ditch that friend quick time! Making you feel bad because you can't afford something is not it! £300 is ridiculous and if she can't see that then maybe SHE'S the one with the problem..
It really gets me down because this happens a few times a year and I don’t think she understands that she’s in a much better financial situation than I am - I’m literally sitting here freezing because it’s too expensive to have the heating on all day and she thinks I’ve got hundreds of pounds at my disposal? I love her but it’s so hard being friends with her sometimes because her expectations (both financially and time related) are so high

• Sad