What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the bf. i asked him to transfer me his part of the rent money and he acted like i asked money for new shoes for myself 🙄
are our boyfriends the same person 🤣 my fella acts like when I ask for his share of the rent money I’m asking for money to go out on the lash

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
are our boyfriends the same person 🤣 my fella acts like when I ask for his share of the rent money I’m asking for money to go out on the lash
unbelievable 😂 makes me so angry haha and then he's like 'why are you so pissed off are you pmsing'

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The world is one big mess

The previous decade was not that bad in comparison to this one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I approved the wrong delivery address and now I am outside in shorts and flip flops way past my curfew hoping to catch the delivery guy 🥶

I mean who needs fingers and toes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
My bf took my hairdryer to work yesterday to dry something out and only decided to tell me at 6.30 this morning when I was already washing my hair that he forgot to bring it home. I look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards and I had an interview this morning so it was really bad timing 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Having to work full time. By the time I'm home my mind is fried, regardless of my work hours, and I can't be arsed to do anything that makes me happy. I just want to sit down and scroll until I go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This weather. I can't cope with the rain anymore. We've probably had 7 sunny days since January 1st.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My sister in law is a pain in the ass. Married to a super rich guy, and is always humble bragging, ugh! She is going to come soon for 4 months with her 3 smelly ass kids

None of my husbands family sent my toddler any pressies/cards or birthday wishes for his birthday

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All the people who used to comment on news articles about covid being a hoax are now saying russia ukraine is a hoax...
And when anyone is trying to raise money/send supplies to Ukraine they are commenting saying what about the poor ppl in your own home town.
I hate people!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've woken up with the lurgy (not covid, I've tested) I feel like death. Everything hurts, even my gums and eyeballs. Paracetamol hasn't touched the smashing headache 😫. Forgotten what it feels like to be poorly as haven't had anything for so long and haven't been ill since I had covid in the summer! Feeling very sorry for my sweating snotty self!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All the people who used to comment on news articles about covid being a hoax are now saying russia ukraine is a hoax...
And when anyone is trying to raise money/send supplies to Ukraine they are commenting saying what about the poor ppl in your own home town.
I hate people!
And it will be the people who stand on the highest soap boxes bleating on about “help starting at home” who have never and have no intention of doing anything to help anyone

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.