What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That I do all the early rises with the children while my husband can stay up late and lie in. Even on my birthday I'm up early making breakfast and tidying the house. I told him the other day it's dangerous because of his lack of contribution it only proves to me I can probably do this tit alone and without him.
It always makes me laugh when women say- but how will I cope if we split.- they don't see they are already coping.

No, I'm not telling people to leave over silly things only that if you do everything and your partner is like an extra child then you are already coping on your own

it's just so much nicer just doing it for yourself and your children without the resentment

Reactions: 5
That I do all the early rises with the children while my husband can stay up late and lie in. Even on my birthday I'm up early making breakfast and tidying the house. I told him the other day it's dangerous because of his lack of contribution it only proves to me I can probably do this tit alone and without him.
Mine got mardy the other day because I told him that I could probably cope easily without him and in fact, some things would be easier 😂 it’s true! He wants to see it as a compliment that I’m still with him despite this 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with the above posts. Life is usually easier on your own.

When it comes to coping , the financial aspects , the household food and electricity consumption would be less without them too. The household income might be less but so would outgoings.

Last edited:
I agree with the above posts. Life is usually easier on your own.

When it comes to coping , the financial aspects , the household food and electricity consumption would be less without them too. The household income might be less but so would outgoings.
My niece has a back problem and gets PIP her partner moans about how little she is bringing to the table. I said if she leaves him she will get more and he will be no better off in fact he will be worse off because she waits on him.

Influencers who will state the obvious just to stay woke. I’m fed up of seeing people, especially on TikTok react to videos of people being prejudice saying stuff like; “omg that’s sooo bad, I’d never do that trans rights are human rights imo”. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of those people actually donate to charities supporting these people, unless it’s a trend, they’re just doing it for likes and gaining more attention for the original video that would probably get very little interaction if people stopped reacting to it.

Reactions: 3
Me being wide awake again when I should be asleep. My sleep is all out of whack again.

• Sad
Feel like it’s all I ever post on here but I’m annoyed at being wide awake all night again 😞 I’m running out of things to try now I just wanna be able to sleep 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Feel like it’s all I ever post on here but I’m annoyed at being wide awake all night again 😞 I’m running out of things to try now I just wanna be able to sleep 😫
Could it be perimenopause? My GP said if you're 45 or over, they assume you are. HRT for familial osteoporosis massively helped my sleep as an added bonus.

Reactions: 1
Could it be perimenopause? My GP said if you're 45 or over, they assume you are. HRT for familial osteoporosis massively helped my sleep as an added bonus.
Im only 26 and yet to have any children so I really hope not!

• Sad
My daughter has a birthday party to go to at 9am. On a Sunday. What kind of animal does that.
9am. Sunday. Soft play.
We are all still in bed and I need a shower so I need to get up. Now. 😒😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
People who post overly filtered pictures of themselves and the friends who comment saying how beautiful they look.

Do you ALL need to go to specsavers?

Also i just started saxenda and have woke up with the worst taste in my mouth and trapped wind... 🙄😂 is this how it stops u eating?

Does your library have audiobook lending? I used mine the other night to listen to Roald Dahl’s Matilda. It definitely helped me to relax and sleep.

• Heart
My son (5) has chicken pox so it’s been a rough few days with little sleep and him in our bed crying a lot. Usually we let him get up by himself and play until he gets us but as he’s not well we agreed one will get up and then swap. Yesterday I got up at 7am and there was no swapping. This morning at 6 my bf said come on you get up now and come get me at 8 and we’ll swap. I said this better not be a trick I’m shattered. It’s now 8:33am and I’ve been in the bedroom a few times asking him to swap and so far I SEE NO SWAPPING 😴

Last night (Saturday). I was putting my daughter to sleep in my mums room so I could have a full night sleep. (I being have bad nights with her) it's the front room so road and people going by.
It was 7:30pm freezing the kids were playing out a few doors down screaming, sounded like someone was getting killed or saw something in horror.
My little child 18 months was frightened by it all, shouting no at window.
So I went outside saw one of the mums told her my little one frightened by the kids screaming. She said oh no hope she be okay, I said yeah mum just calming her so just gonna ask kids to be a little quiter (2 of hers was out screaming)
Another adult was out not a parent to any the kids but playing a game with them.
I asked very nicely. All said sorry. I told them it's okay.
Today I was outside coming back from picking stuff up with my partner n much older friend. the other mum kid had a right go at me infront of everyone 2 other parents and the kids for "having ago at the kids telling them to be quite on a Saturday night"
I told her I didn't have ago I asked nicely, she had ago saying I shouldn't be saying anything to them.
And what happens when it's summer time. I said it doesn't matter in Summer time as my daughter will be out with them, she give me a duck you look.
The other mum didn't support me cause their bestie. Another mum who I thought was a friend didn't stick up for me.
I already find it hard to talk to parents in the neighborhood I am not like them, drink and smoke.
I'm an outcast, I'm very very nice kind to everyone, I play with the kids in the neighborhood as the kids love my daughter and enjoy me playing games with them as I'm a big kid
I worked with kids since I was 16 years old. Now in 30s but mind is in teens due to learning problems and disabilities.
I want to cry. I don't want to go outside now. I feel like we shouldn't play out now. We would play in back garden but it's not safe.
I just want people to stick up for me.
One of the kids did and the other adult but not infront of that witch mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My boyfriend never puts any of his things away properly so he can never find ANYTHING and it’s always my fault

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When someone wants to buy something off you on the FB marketplace, messages you an hour before to confirm the time, doesn’t show and then ignores your message asking if they’re still interested 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why are people attracted to bullies? I don't understand this. Don't they realize that bullies are usually very insecure people who don't have the intelligence to help themselves so they put others down?

Why would anyone align themselves with these vile individuals?

It doesn't make you LOOK cool to surround yourself with hateful individuals ... it makes you look like a fool.

• Heart
My fella thinks it’s a good idea to put up a dart board in the kitchen at 7:46pm?? The kitchen is right under our toddlers bedroom, who we’ve just got to sleep, and he’s hammering away?

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.