What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neighbours letting people visiting them park in our space when we are won't, so we return in the pouring rain and have to park down the road with shopping a 4 year old and 1 month old. So annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person who thinks it's nasty to bring a dog into a restaurant?

I went into a bagel shop earlier and there was a woman with a big Labrador in there. The dog hair etc.. it's really unhygienic.
I love seeing dogs in cafes/restaurants etc. They’re usually better behaved than the people 🤣

As long as they’re not jumping up at people, begging for food, and don’t make a mess, then I don’t mind at all

• Heart
My boyfriend! We’re moving today and he went and watched the boxing last night and didn’t get in till half 1 and he’s hungover. He said he’ll be fine and he’ll get up when me and our son get up to finish the last bits off. We woke up at half 6 and he’s lying on the couch whinging. He’s already ordered me to get him some ibuprofen and make him a coffee. And he keeps making little whining noises. You’d think he’d been out on all day sesh having straight vodka and about 10 sambucas but he only had 4 bloody cans of strongbow dark fruit! The fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My boyfriend! We’re moving today and he went and watched the boxing last night and didn’t get in till half 1 and he’s hungover. He said he’ll be fine and he’ll get up when me and our son get up to finish the last bits off. We woke up at half 6 and he’s lying on the couch whinging. He’s already ordered me to get him some ibuprofen and make him a coffee. And he keeps making little whining noises. You’d think he’d been out on all day sesh having straight vodka and about 10 sambucas but he only had 4 bloody cans of strongbow dark fruit! The fanny
Cider is lethal, it gives me such a hangover even if I only have a couple.

I wouldn't dare drink it if I had plans the next day. No wonder you are cross.

Reactions: 3
Just unpack a pillow and wallop it over his dramatic head 😂 why are men such babies when it comes to hangovers… you’d think someone held a gun to them and made them drink!

• Haha
To be fair he’s got up but he’s doing enough complaining! He keeps picking stuff up and when he’s done putting his hands on his hips and sighing 🤣 get a grip man you only put a chair in a van

• Haha
ugh i updated my iphone and now safari is completely different and i hate it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hypocrites who moan when you do something but it’s okay when they do the exact same

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The weather.

I get it, it's February, but I can't with this rain anymore. It's been raining for two weeks straight and next week doesn't look any better.

All this rain and lack of light is seriously impacting my mood.

Reactions: 11
I’m flying back home tomorrow and this weather is getting on my last nerve.. pretty worried about how bumpy the flight will be again. Just wish it would pass.. you’ve made your point Eunice or Franklin whoever you are now…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have felt on the edge of a panic attack pretty much all day. It's been a really really hard week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My dad!
My sister’s doing GCSEs this year and he’s properly on her back about revision. This wouldn’t be a bad thing if he wasn’t so easily annoyed and she wasn’t so lazy. He’s decided that the best way for her to learn is to read over a topic and have him question her about it. Tbh I think this technique is working however, she always spends way longer revising than she says and he always gets angry. Most evenings are spent listening to him shout at her for forgetting things. When I was her age I’d be shouted at for being an introvert (he’d literally yell at me purely because I liked spending most my time in my room) so now every time he yells at her I feel like he’s shouting at me. I’ve actually cried a few times because it stresses me out. I’ve tried telling my sister to try and actually do the work and go down when he says but she never does, even though she doesn’t like being shouted at either. I’m actually training to become a teacher and have never seen or read about yelling at kids helping them to learn, but obviously can never tell him that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My dad!
My sister’s doing GCSEs this year and he’s properly on her back about revision. This wouldn’t be a bad thing if he wasn’t so easily annoyed and she wasn’t so lazy. He’s decided that the best way for her to learn is to read over a topic and have him question her about it. Tbh I think this technique is working however, she always spends way longer revising than she says and he always gets angry. Most evenings are spent listening to him shout at her for forgetting things. When I was her age I’d be shouted at for being an introvert (he’d literally yell at me purely because I liked spending most my time in my room) so now every time he yells at her I feel like he’s shouting at me. I’ve actually cried a few times because it stresses me out. I’ve tried telling my sister to try and actually do the work and go down when he says but she never does, even though she doesn’t like being shouted at either. I’m actually training to become a teacher and have never seen or read about yelling at kids helping them to learn, but obviously can never tell him that.
I can relate to this so much, the shouting thing. My dad used to scream at me, scream in my face.. slam on tables everything because he used to get frustrated with me while doing school work… I never got maths, still don’t til this day but he was very intelligent with it. I would sit there and cry my eyes out and he would be in my face screaming at me. I still see it now and I’m 29 this year lol. Now because of that I have a fear of people shouting at me.. or shouting in general. Makes me seize up. I get you completely.

• Sad
My dad!
I relate to this! I never really had problems with my dad until I hit high school and suddenly he became quite difficult to be around. I've always been branded as 'lazy' by him but I never did badly at things, I just had a different style and work ethic to him (he has an inability to see things in any way other than his own). I felt as if I was often getting berated by him about how often he felt I should be studying and what my grades should be. Both me and my sister came in for this sort of flak. I was always nervous to struggle at anything.

Eventually it calmed down after I got my main exam results but it started back up when I got my first flat and he was quite nasty to me over my housekeeping abilities. I was trying to adjust to living on my own for the first time as a 19 year old and he made it quite a miserable time because I wasn't meeting his standards (even though he rarely cleans himself and it's my mum who does it). At this point as an adult, I just keep a relationship going with him out of courtesy and for my mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Asked a simple question on a FB group page, one person replied and it wasn't even remotely an answer to my question.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.