What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much I want to get done in the house before baby arrives but I just have no energy to do it and everything hurts too much to move

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My dad, he keeps taking out his anger on my sister who has GCSEs in a few weeks. He always makes her revise with him, even though she’s doing fine and doesn’t need to be yelled at for getting one thing wrong, but all he does is get mad at her. It’s even worse on weekdays because they’re both tired from school and work and everyone is trying to do their own thing and all you can hear is him screaming at a 15 year old because she can’t remember everything about Chemistry. As a trainee teacher I can tell you that not one person has ever told me that screaming at a child for getting an answer wrong is a constructive method of teaching, maybe he should leave her education to her actual teachers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
People on selling sites not listing what material the item is and showing a picture of the tag.
Inhave to keep asking, plus ebay app messed up lost out on two items really wanted cause it wouldn't review my bid just a black blank screen, thought my phone was off but no as the countdown came up and then app shut off and said sorry you missed out.
Need to know another selling site that sells clothes. Cause vintage won't let me do a password.

Didn't sleep at all last night, busy all weekend and now its sunday night and I have a full week of work ahead of me 🙄 also my hubby won't shut up and i am too tired to care or respond 😂

Dropped hub off at 5 for a sporting doo. Whats apped him twice: once to confirm the colour of something he asked me to order and once when i came to bed 'off to bed, you ok? good night?'. He's been online but nothing..takes 2 seconds to say 'yes all good'. He can make his own cup of tea when he's hanging in the morning 👊.

Reactions: 2
Tested positive for covid 😭. I know there are no legal rules anymore but I'm meant to be going away on Friday and I feel so ill 😭 everything hurts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That I bought a headband on Vinted that was supposedly BLACK, but it's really dark brown. And I am expected to pay to return the item to the seller. It's really a very small issue in the grand scheme of things but it's annoyed me all the same. What is the point in paying a buyer protection fee if Customer Services don't actually bother helping?

Reactions: 3
People who don't let you talk, fully interrupt your sentence and talk over you. It's beyond rude..

Shut your mouth and open your ears for once

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely starved but I saw a squashed rat on my way back from the post-office earlier today and I can't get that image out of my head. No way I can eat anything until this sight dissipates from my memory.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How absolutely rubbish work was today. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong and it was all down to me. Dreading tomorrow already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
London hotels are so f*cking expensive. Why over £200 for 1 night at a Premier Inn??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely starved but I saw a squashed rat on my way back from the post-office earlier today and I can't get that image out of my head. No way I can eat anything until this sight dissipates from my memory.

I was promised crispy rice in my fancy thai salad. I was sent a crumbled rice cake 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I was promised crispy rice in my fancy thai salad. I was sent a crumbled rice cake 😩
I'm sorry I ruined your appetite 😭 Hope you'll enjoy your meal!

I was actually finally getting some food when I came across your quote - not sure how I feel about finishing my food now that I've been reminded haha 🤮 What an awful sight - never seen such thing in my life. Traumatized.

@TheGlossy you didn’t ruin mine!! I’m just trying to help out. And omg sorry that had the opposite intended effect 🙊🙊🙊🙊

my lunch was excellent. greens, beets & mascarpone and a Thai salad I nibbled at. I used Clubfeast and am thrilled 🥰 you need to see if Ireland has it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.