What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me lol. I’ve been feeling sorry for myself all day when the reason I had a crap day is 100% on my plate. Things got off on the wrong foot and now I’m being a baby about every little thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I’m out of red potatoes. I just discovered the joy of dipping chips in mayo and I’m craving more 🤣

Reactions: 2
I haven't eaten in three days. I am constantly on the point of tears and holding them in because people are arseholes. Petrol costs too much. I'm having to go to work and pretend I'm fine. I'm not fine. I'm nowhere near fine. Everyone can duck off. Not Tattlers though because Tattle is my safe place.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't eaten in three days. I am constantly on the point of tears and holding them in because people are arseholes. Petrol costs too much. I'm having to go to work and pretend I'm fine. I'm not fine. I'm nowhere near fine. Everyone can duck off. Not Tattlers though because Tattle is my safe place.
I’m sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope you can find someone IRL to talk to x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's lovely and sunny outside, quite warm but this office is BLOODY FREEZING. Cold enough for me to still need a hot water bottle 😩
Same again! I even bought a cardigan with me today and I'm still freezing!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My fellas annoying ass Nan!!!! Telling me only I should change the babies bum, that my fella should relax cos he works, said I’m the Mum and I should do everything. Also said to me I’m not disciplining my son enough when he’s having a tantrum, and I should give him a smack if he’s having a tantrum. I’ll give her a smack in a minute 😅 no I will not smack my kid! And Dads can change the bum it’s not the 19 bleeping 20’s

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
For the past 2 days our mail has been arriving after 8PM, what the duck????

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My narc mother - i cannot wait to leave this shithole house and cut all contact with her- a long time coming- i've had enough of the emotional abuse/gaslighting/favouritism/nagging

*Hugs* - i know exactly how you feel. This is my safe place as well....away from the arseholes i have to deal with 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not being able to find a single outfit that I like. Why is it that when you don’t want anything, there are tons of lovely clothes but when you’re looking for something, nothing is quite right. 🙃

Reactions: 6
Not being able to find a single outfit that I like. Why is it that when you don’t want anything, there are tons of lovely clothes but when you’re looking for something, nothing is quite right. 🙃
Similar to when you have disposable cash to spend, you can't find anything but when there's lots of good choices and things you need/want, there's no spare cash at that time.

My narc mother - i cannot wait to leave this shithole house and cut all contact with her- a long time coming- i've had enough of the emotional abuse/gaslighting/favouritism/nagging

*Hugs* - i know exactly how you feel. This is my safe place as well....away from the arseholes i have to deal with 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you, and thanks to everyone who responded when I was in a bad place last night. I hope you can find your way out; don't do anything that hurts you though please. Make your escape, find your positive outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The local handyman has let me down yet again. So annoying that the best one is also the most unreliable.

• Sad
My husband being annoyed as me cos we're going on holiday next week and I need to do a bit of work while we're away. I'm bloody annoyed enough as it is so I don't need him adding to it! It's probably going to be about 30mins a day so I plan to wake up and do it super early while he's still sleeping so it's not like it's going to impact him :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Neighbours loud music - aka shite loud music.
Little one acting up over it, so tv has had togo louder, so can't hear that what you must call music now. But the music keeps going higher.
Their two babies the other side. bleeping wrong.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.