Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
Little rant..

One of my oldest friends from childhood was invited to my brothers wedding but my friend is saying I have to leave with him after the ‘I do’ ceremony because he doesn’t see any reason for me to stay and wants to come back to my house to watch tv!! Apparently it would be ridiculous for me to stay all day and into the evening!?

Umm.. Is he for real!? I’m not leaving a wedding at 2pm never mind my own brothers. I’m a bridesmaid and I want to enjoy their day with my family, there’s going to be people there that I haven’t seen since before Covid. He’s really given me the rage over this.. there’s been lots of things said over the past couple of years to make me question our friendship but this has tipped me over the edge and I’m done.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Hope96

VIP Member
I've been awake for nearly 6 hours and still can't fall asleep. I'm a nervous wreck and feel awful. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Someone at work who knows my dad passed away two weeks ago (he even sent me his condolences) keeps sending me emails starting with:

"Trust hope all is well"
"Trust you had a great weekend"

I just lost my dad - how do you think my weekend went? How about you refrain from using these greetings out of respect?

• Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
When husband was under the weather this month I cooked, cleaned, tidied to support him, fetched hot drinks etc. Now it's my turn to be ill, it's still me cooking, cleaning, tidying, and he's not offered to lift a finger to help. ☹ I cave in and ask him to do something and then it's a long drawn out attempt at him having a go at doing something to 'help'. Ugh.

Edit: it can be tiring when one person in the couple has no initiative to think that things need doing. Maybe I'm a mug who does it automatically by default. But I just spent the week looking after him and now I'm ill and I had to ask him to do one thing! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Back pain! 😔 I've had a spinal deformity since I was a kid and I'm usually good at handling it but it's becoming difficult as I'm getting older.

• Sad
  • Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Sometimes men are so useless. My hubby called me recently to show me he cleaned at the back door of muck he dragged in. I lost the plot and went mad saying imagine me calling you to show you every job I done you would be at my side all day. I'm you wife not your fucking mother 😤

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The fact I do every single thing in this house and when I try bring up a convo about it he’ll say “well you didn’t ask for help”. I shouldn’t fucking have to!

• Sad
  • Angry

Littleelf

VIP Member
My hubby who chose to go to his freinds house to watch boxing last night, didn't get in until past 1 this morning. Now today he keeps dissapearing off for ages and I go and see what he's doing and he's hiding and having a nap...I found him for the third time a minute ago 🙄 I told him to get up and help me with the kids and he says "I'm too tired, i can't" dont worry mate ill look after your children, cook your meals and do everything else. Oh and I was up with our 7 week old baby all night and probably had less sleep than you....but you have a lie down pal you must be shattered

• Sad
  • Heart

flutternutter

VIP Member
All the people who used to comment on news articles about covid being a hoax are now saying russia ukraine is a hoax...
And when anyone is trying to raise money/send supplies to Ukraine they are commenting saying what about the poor ppl in your own home town.
I hate people!

• Angry
  • Wow

Tanne1999

VIP Member
My skin is shit. I can’t shift weight no matter how hard I try (pcos is a bitch), student finance has fucked up so I can’t start my degree in Feb, I have to wait until September.

Everyone around me is pregnant, including my sister. I had a miscarriage 4 years ago and it didn’t seem like everyone was this excited when I told them I was expecting. It sounds bitter, but my sister being pregnant is reminding me of all I lost.

My boyfriend doesn’t seem to want to progress our relationship in any way, engagement/marriage conversations just get ignored, pet conversations ignored, baby conversations ignored. The only conversation he’ll have is about going to a football game (for his team, never mine - he said we can go watch my team if they play his team, but we have to sit wherever his team are playing [either in the away stand if they’re at my teams stadium, or home if they’re at his], which I think is fucking selfish tbh), or going on holiday to somewhere I’m not interested in going.

I’ve just had enough of everything, to be honest. I don’t even know why I get out of bed each day right now. Sorry for rambling. I just feel so miserable at the minute.

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My SIL text and asked what I'm doing at the weekend, I said I'm busy Saturday, Sunday we won't be going out but I've got housework to catch up on and also uni work. She's replied "Ok, we'll come to yours for about 12 on Sunday". Sorry why have you just invited yourself round? Just because I'm not going out it doesn't mean I'm not doing anything!

• Wow
  • Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
My dad passed away almost two weeks ago, so all I've been doing for the last two weeks is sit in silence in front of the TV or cry.

Today, the management company of my complex kept knocking at my door for 10 minutes. I was in the shower. I finally answered the door and they said there's been a noise complaint and they're just "checking"! Apparently, there's been some screaming and loud noises. Check how? I live on my own, there's no one with me and I don't invite people over. They said: "It's obviously not you, but we're checking". Then if you know it's not me, why are you knocking at my door for 10 minutes straight? They came straight to my door it seems.

Sure, I speak to people on the phone, but I'm not arguing with anyone. It's not a crime to speak to people on the phone in my own apartment.

They should have been knocking at the door downstairs or next door, because the noise that emanates from those places is unreal. I never wanted to raise a complaint because I don't have time for this, but I clearly should have.

• Sad

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I have a family member staying at the minute who doesn’t understand personal space, to the extent I was in the bath the other night and she just walked into the toilet (we don’t have a lock on our toilet at the moment as we have just gotten new doors fitted) and the same day walked into my bedroom while I was getting dressed but doesn’t understand why I’m really pissed off 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone on my Facebook complaining about how hard her life is.

All she does is lay on her sofa, take photos of her new puppy and share them on Facebook, watch Mrs Hinch’s insta stories on repeat (yes, she regularly binges her old stories), make Facebook statuses about how difficult her life is and she’s fed up with being 28st, (yet posts photos of her eating cheesecakes, burgers, packs of biscuits, and never exercises), and she hates that her boyfriend works 14hr shifts in the hospital.

Never worked a day in her life, she went for a 10 min walk with her dog the other day for his first walk. Conveniently has ‘damaged her ankle’ so her fella comes home, walks the dog, and cooks her dinner.

I hate her. I really do. 😡
why don’t you delete her

Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s too warm to sleep with my window closed but my neighbours have decided now is an appropriate time to have a bonfire so my bedroom fucking stinks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12