What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear you. I’m having more and more days like that. I was so irritable over something yesterday and the mood wouldn’t leave. Even after going to the gym which usually snaps me out of a bad mood, I found the other noisy gym goers grating on me. God knows why men think dropping weights is sexy, to me it’s just an indication that you are lifting too heavy!
Yeah I totally get the unnecessary noise irritation! It would drive me insane too!! X

Reactions: 2
How I've gone from such a good mood to a horrible mood, just because something happened that annoyed me. My tolerance level has completely dropped and I'm so irritated by everything.. even down to how my chair feels while i'm sitting on it. grrr.
This was literally me yesterday. Something trivial annoyed me when I got home from work. I went to bed at 9pm in such a bad mood so I didn't have to speak to anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to tell my husband something but he's annoyed me (again) and I'm ignoring him so I can't 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hermes taking their proof of delivery photo of me when I wasn’t expecting it. Give me a bit of warning next time so I can be ready.

9Z4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All my boyfriend has done today since he’s woken up is complain 😡 it’s the only day off we’ve got together this week, and he’s sat in his pjs refusing to do anything.

Complaining he’s skint so we can’t do anything, but has just ordered some new trainers and placed a £10 bet on the Liverpool game tonight… I’d understand a bit more if they were his team but they aren’t!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Welcome to #8.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/whats-annoying-you-right-now-7.23750/page-50

Carry on being annoyed!!
I’ll tell you what’s annoying me right now . Parents dragging their kids up , acting like they haven’t a care in the world and then blaming their mental health and NHS services for their problems ! When I was dragged up it was due to drugs and an absent father . Now it’s putting a showmance first, OF ,, Tik tok and exposing your kids and personal details on the internet !! Shannon , Phillipa , Linda and her ex’s , Lucy Rose , Lady Lewis , etc etc they are pure begs and will only see the wrong in what they’ve done once your kids are old enough to tell you .. Mental health 100 percent matters , So maybe take steps to look after yours before blaming everyone else .

Not so much annoying but disappointing, first chippy tea this year, it was bleddy awful, fried chicken was pink (went straight in bin) batter on fish undercooked, I really hate spending money on takeaways and eating out when it's bleddy crap! I feel like sometimes I act as tight as a tick, but I hate spending my money on crap food!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't had a proper night's sleep for months, am lying in bed now, knowing I won't sleep for ages :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend came round the last night with a hacking cough, a temperature and feeling really rough.

Her words to me were "it's OK it's not covid"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm watching Tipping Point on ITV Hub. I've been up all night watching it because I don't feel well and it's just easy background noise. I can just about cope with the adverts but there's a bit when they go to a break and you get to hear a previous winner of their phone in competition. Her voice drives me mental. She sounds gormless. "Are you joking? I can't believe it". 😑

• Haha
My husbands face when I suggest tidying up for HIS friends coming round. Oh sorry, you just want them to sit on top of all your tit on the sofa do you?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Today I wanted to phone the insurance company to make an amendment to my policy.
I normally do this on a Sunday because it's the best time to call, so I phone up and find
their offices are CLOSED. It seems that the company have made a temporary change to
their hours. Now I have to take time off work just to make this change to my policy! I
am annoyed and pissed off.

Trying to get a passport photo of the kids that is deemed acceptable 🤯

Reactions: 4
My husbands face when I suggest tidying up for HIS friends coming round. Oh sorry, you just want them to sit on top of all your tit on the sofa do you?
Ugh I hate this! My ex used to be the same - he’d even hide the dirty dishes in cupboards instead of doing them, and then would accuse me of doing it when his friends would go get a plate/glass etc. Minger 😷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ugh I hate this! My ex used to be the same - he’d even hide the dirty dishes in cupboards instead of doing them, and then would accuse me of doing it when his friends would go get a plate/glass etc. Minger 😷
I just had to tidy up around him as he seemed adamant to start cooking with the kitchen a state. The problem is he starts cooking then has a tantrum because there's no space! We don't have a big kitchen so I don't know what he expects. I try to say think ahead, what space do you need, where are you going to put things but I just get a stroppy git huffing and puffing and storming round the house.

...and people wonder why I hate entertaining...

When women think it’s ok to ask other women when they’re gonna get pregnant, you tell them you’ll do it when you’re ready and they proceed to say “I was on my second by your age”. Good for you but my womb, my business

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
When women think it’s ok to ask other women when they’re gonna get pregnant, you tell them you’ll do it when you’re ready and they proceed to say “I was on my second by your age”. Good for you but my womb, my business
I hate this. Also when people comment on when you'll be having a second, third or whatever child. "Ohhh you don't want too big an age gap" "ohhh you don't want an only child" yes thank you for your input brenda little do you know we'd been trying for over a year to conceive our 2nd by the time we finally got pregnant.

Why do people feel the need to comment when they have no idea what's going on? 🤬

My 2nd baby is 8 weeks old and some people have already asked about a 3rd. Our reproductive plans are no ones business

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg I hate this.. actually makes me angry reading it lol. My boyfriends mother is like this all I ever hear is 'well I had my 3 boys by your age!' well good for you! What do you want a gold blue peter badge? leave me alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.