What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I applied for a role at a company back in December. They didn't respond to me until March and it's been red flag after red flag.
  • I got a random email from a different company saying they looked at my application and wanted to interview me. I had never heard of that company so I was wondering where they came from. It turns out the company I originally applied for underwent an spin-off and the company which reached out to me is the new company following the spin-off. The HR lady didn't tell me they had undergone a spin-off (which would have been the logical thing to do when approaching me) and I had to fetch this information myself online.
  • I went to the first interview and it turned out to be a different role than the one I had applied for originally. I applied for a regulatory consultant role and they clearly want to hire me for an IT support one. I don't have an IT background at all.
Fast forward, my second interview was scheduled today with two software engineers. Again, I applied for a regulatory consultant role, not an IT support one, so why would I be interviewed by software engineers, it's fishy.

I'm super sick and I have an important work meeting, so I politely asked if I could reschedule the interview. I never even got a response from HR.

While my current job isn't the best in the world, I don't think what this company is right. If you're going to reach out to a candidate with a different company name & role, you need to be transparent with them from the get-go.

Reactions: 6
Ordered clothes for a specific day and they aren't going to arrive in time... fuming 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A man just took a seat in front of me and I can smell cured meat oozing out of his pores 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I finally tested negative for covid so can come out of isolation but am now bed bound from period cramps. Genuinely considering getting a hysterectomy now 🤣.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My neighbour constantly swearing at her kids! They're screaming and shouting in the garden, probably because they're bored and she never takes them out, but I've heard her numerous times today tell them to "shut the duck up" or "bleeping stop that now"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Two things - I looked in the bag of Easter things my in laws have bought my kids and they've bought my youngest tiny , hard chocolate eggs that they might choke on . That is such a stereotypical thing that my In laws would do. Means I've got to go out and get a toddler friendly alternative .

We had plans for tomorrow but husband is feeling ill so I said I might have to think of something else instead. Then he went funny about it and asked what I was planning to do instead so I said I hadn't thought of anything yet. Looks like if he doesn't feel like doing anything I'm expected to stop in and twiddle my thumbs. ( I don't think it would be worth doing the original plans )

We were booked to go to the zoo today but eldest didn't feel well and middle said his body was hurting so we didn't go, luckily we are members so I can rebook for another time. Middle said at 2.45, oh I want to go to the zoo now. Tough tits mate 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm upstairs putting the baby down for a nap and I can hear my eldest and her dad running like a couple of elephants the length of the house screaming and shouting. I just know when I go back down there the downstairs will look like a tornado has gone through it. Hubby is 35 but acts like another kid, drives me up the wall 🤬 be the adult

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm sick as heck and glued to my couch. I can't even make it to the kitchen without my body aching. The Tesco driver was late and when he rang me, he kept asking me to meet him at the gate 5 minutes away from my building. I politely asked if he could bring the items to my building (as it's a home delivery and all drivers do it) and he said, "No you have to meet me at the gate, I don't have time to be standing there waiting for you". Then I politely said I can come meet him at the gate, but there are people coming in and out, so he should feel free to enter the complex.

He finally made it to the building door and when he did, he brought me the wrong delivery. He brought me a delivery full of meat. I told him it wasn't mine and he insisted it was. I had to tell him I don't eat meat, so no way this was mine.

So, he is late and brings me the wrong delivery and still thinks it's OK to act rude. Ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The fact I get so snappy when tired and then after I feel bad for snapping 😂 I just need to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Myself. I planned to only have a few chocolate fingers and I’ve scoffed the whole pack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My neighbour constantly swearing at her kids! They're screaming and shouting in the garden, probably because they're bored and she never takes them out, but I've heard her numerous times today tell them to "shut the duck up" or "bleeping stop that now"
Sounds like mine, its always shut up, just stop others, stop it will ya, here's an idea play with the kids that's what there wanting.. instead of yelling all the time. No wonder the eldest is a little witch, the middle child is spoilt brat, the youngest just wants attention from someone.

I've got four stitches in my leg and said area is so annoyingly itchy. Now the skin around the stitches is sore from scratching.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Being annoyed no one helps but then being double annoyed when they do help and they haven't done it the way I want (the right way 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The weather is amazing this bank holiday and I'm stuck at home because I'm super sick!

I love Easter and was looking forward to this long-weekend :cry:, but now it's just a regular weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.