Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bf was meant to have the day off. He told me at 8.45 he just needed to pop in to do something and would be 30 mins…. Still not home 👍🏻 Too late to arrange anything with anyone else now so I’ll just sit at home, lonely as usual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

whisperchat

VIP Member
My boyfriend… he takes the longest time to do the simplest tasks… go and get some money out the cash machine.. took him literally 10 minutes like wtf are you even doing!! Goes and buys tobacco.. takes him 20 minutes… no queue in the shop. Now it’s ordering McDonald’s for our dinner he’s been deciding what he wants for 10 minutes on Uber eats a😂 I’m going to scream!! HURRY YOUR HAIRY ARSE UP.

Now he’s sitting gulping a glass of lilt like there’s no tomorrow. Someone give me strength.
I’m a woman on the edge.

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I keep having panic attacks and crying. It’s giving me a huge headache 🤕 I might just go to bed tbh, today has been a write off

• Sad

Kim Mild

VIP Member
My kids have broken me today . My middle has been so naughty all day and been upsetting the little one who seems to have been crying all day . Lo also put the clean washing in the dog's water. The big one came back from their first day back and shouted at them and upset them both .

• Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
People who can’t accept that their opinion or view is not necessarily correct. And that having access to google does not mean they are an expert on whatever they feel like that day.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Not so much annoying but disappointing, first chippy tea this year, it was bleddy awful, fried chicken was pink (went straight in bin) batter on fish undercooked, I really hate spending money on takeaways and eating out when it's bleddy crap! I feel like sometimes I act as tight as a tick, but I hate spending my money on crap food!

• Sad
  • Heart

flutternutter

VIP Member
My husbands face when I suggest tidying up for HIS friends coming round. Oh sorry, you just want them to sit on top of all your shit on the sofa do you?

• Angry
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Last night I asked my husband to tidy up the playdoh while I did EVERYTHING ELSE. He said, I've tidied the playdoh for you.
ITS NOT MY FUCKING PLAYDOH SO YOU HAVENT TIDIED IT FOR ME HAVE YOU. HUN. Anyway, I let that go. I was just putting the box back where it should actually go and not the dining table and found this...
20220208_090356.jpg

He hasn't even fucking tidied it. Throwing it in the box isn't tidying it up fgs.

• Angry
  • Wow

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
I have a neighbor who is complaining about MY leaves blowing across the street into his yard. Oh well, it could be worse ... I could be married to the twat. Meanwhile, let's all pray for a very windy spring shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

weeweegie

VIP Member
So do you just not care that around how those children forced to go through the wrong puberty will then feel suicidal and around a quarter of them will attempt to end their lives? It’s a little bit weird that that’s just something annoying you. This isn’t a small issue like the weather, it’s about making sure non cisgender people have the right to feel comfortable in their own body no matter how old they are.
If you had read my post you would see it’s the fact American celebrities are tweeting about it that’s annoying me. I would say if a child is suicidal then they are having serious mental health issues, in which case they shouldn’t really be making major decisions about their body should they? They need counselling.

And when I said I couldn’t care less I was talking about you agreeing with me. I don’t care if you do or not. I care about kids not making mistakes they will regret though. I care about kids giving away their fertility before they even realise what it is. To me it is horrifying and yes child abuse, to let kids make such big decisions. We are the adults and should be looking out for our kids. There are detransitioners out there by the way, as much as you would like to believe there aren’t. No one wants to hear their stories. I wonder why? Anyway I can tell you are coming from a good place in wanting to help kids, and so am I. My way doesn’t involve removing healthy organs though.

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
My dad, he keeps taking out his anger on my sister who has GCSEs in a few weeks. He always makes her revise with him, even though she’s doing fine and doesn’t need to be yelled at for getting one thing wrong, but all he does is get mad at her. It’s even worse on weekdays because they’re both tired from school and work and everyone is trying to do their own thing and all you can hear is him screaming at a 15 year old because she can’t remember everything about Chemistry. As a trainee teacher I can tell you that not one person has ever told me that screaming at a child for getting an answer wrong is a constructive method of teaching, maybe he should leave her education to her actual teachers.

• Sad

whisperchat

VIP Member
We have unisex toilets at work, I just wish my male colleagues would be a little bit more bloody considerate and put the seat down!!! Also if you wee on the seat CLEAN IT!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Neighbours have had people over since 10am. Which obviously is fine, but they started a fire at 2pm so had to shut the windows and run and get my washing in 🥲 and there's one girl who keeps laughing at the top of her voice like AHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. Everyone else is just chit chatting in a normal tone and then there is her. Nothing is that funny. Stfu you silly cow. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow