Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
My sister in law is a pain in the ass. Married to a super rich guy, and is always humble bragging, ugh! She is going to come soon for 4 months with her 3 smelly ass kids

_basic_

VIP Member
London hotels are so f*cking expensive. Why over £200 for 1 night at a Premier Inn??
We usually stay outside the centre as the main ones are so expensive! Brixton is a good one and the tube is near to it so easy to get everywhere. Also kings cross premier inn hub is better priced tho I find the rooms a bit small for comfort

TheGlossy

VIP Member
So I can’t tell the difference between this expensive nut milk machine and a coffee maker:

I’m pre-annoyed at myself because unless god grants me perserverance to get to the bottom of this, I’m about to find out the hard way.
This looks so good! Very expensive though! If you buy it, let us know if it's any good.

VIP Member
Been waiting two years to have our Central Heating serviced, twas booked for this week and the
fuckers have cancelled it.... I was only able to book a service a week ago...

Sheabutter

VIP Member
The stupid kids on my street are making my life hell. Theres around 7 of them (I live in a culdesac) and they're out all evening until gone 9pm screaming and playing on bikes, going onto my drive near my car, kicking the ball everywhere. I know kids will be kids but 9pm is pushing it IMO!! The parents just don't seem to care!
Do you have a garage where you can store your car? Any sound proofing curtains? These are only a few options but you have to get creative if you want to preserve your sanity.

strawb

VIP Member
Took a blow to the head last week and I’ve had tinnitus since. I feel for anyone who has it chronically 😭
my bf has had it for 1,5 year now and we don't think it's going away :( i really feel for you and hope it passes soon 💙

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I’ve got a pain in my upper right side and around to my shoulder blade which I’m sure is muscular but absolutely convinced at the same time it’s something to do with my gallbladder and I’m awake wondering how long I should leave it until I talk to my GP. A week? Three days? What really are the symptoms of something being wrong with your gallbladder etc?

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Just getting over covid, just wish the bloody night time cough will do one. I don't cough at all, all day then night time comes and it's non stop, the choking, scratchy type of cough that if you try to surpress makes it worse. I haven't slept in 2 days 😴😴
My eye balls are burning.
I've tried everything on Google to try and stop it and it doesn't help.
Have you tried Delsym (not sure if it's sold in the UK) ? It is the ONLY thing that helps me when I have that dry tickly irritated cough that keeps me up. Also, have you tried taking a hot shower before bed ?

Hope you feel better.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Two things - I looked in the bag of Easter things my in laws have bought my kids and they've bought my youngest tiny , hard chocolate eggs that they might choke on . That is such a stereotypical thing that my In laws would do. Means I've got to go out and get a toddler friendly alternative .

We had plans for tomorrow but husband is feeling ill so I said I might have to think of something else instead. Then he went funny about it and asked what I was planning to do instead so I said I hadn't thought of anything yet. Looks like if he doesn't feel like doing anything I'm expected to stop in and twiddle my thumbs. ( I don't think it would be worth doing the original plans )

flutternutter

VIP Member
Ugh I hate this! My ex used to be the same - he’d even hide the dirty dishes in cupboards instead of doing them, and then would accuse me of doing it when his friends would go get a plate/glass etc. Minger 😷
I just had to tidy up around him as he seemed adamant to start cooking with the kitchen a state. The problem is he starts cooking then has a tantrum because there's no space! We don't have a big kitchen so I don't know what he expects. I try to say think ahead, what space do you need, where are you going to put things but I just get a stroppy git huffing and puffing and storming round the house.

...and people wonder why I hate entertaining...

MrsGahan

VIP Member
My dog playing with a squeaky toy - although the squeak is no more. Think my misophonia has moved up a notch 😑

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I can’t sleep. I keep feeling sleepy but then don’t actually fall asleep. My sleeping patterns been pretty good recently so I don’t know why tonight I can’t sleep.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
People who think they know more about my job and my area of expertise than I do. Nah, don’t think so mate. Jog on.