What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Installed dishwasher today. Learned 1) it’s not rocket science and 2) should have not tipped my super all those years ago for installing a sprayer attachment cause he did a crap job 💦

Reactions: 3
I have an ear infection and my pharmacy still haven't got the medicine on my prescription ready. I barely slept due to the pain last night. 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I have an ear infection and my pharmacy still haven't got the medicine on my prescription ready. I barely slept due to the pain last night. 😒
I’m sorry, ear infections are the worst! Re the pharmacy stock issue - I’m lucky enough to have several pharmacies near mine. I always check that they have the medicine I’ve been prescribed before handing over my stuff prescription and paying for it. It’s so bad when the stuff is out of stock and you really need it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My anxiety. It's really hit a new height.
I'm panicking over everything and I mean everything.
Trigger warning ⚠

I got a static shock of my neighbour
It hurt bad
Went to wash my hands and arms as it badly effected me.
Now I'm freaking out when my next one is coming.
I only get them now and again or if I go to one shop I get them, loads of us do so now I won't go to the shop now. Was okay till the lockdown happened in that shop now touch trolley or something of shelf and zap freaking hurts why does it have to hurt.
Anyway, yesterday I got rid of almost all my clothes that contains polyester, viscose, nylon and anything else. So I have just cotton everything. Let's say I need to order some clothes oh and bedding.
It's really effected and I just want to stay in my house and go nearby anyone.
I hope it just happens for a reason but I got them really bad when I was a kid due to the tent, (I hate tents so much now) that my mum doesn't understand how high the fear is, she gets then also and hates tents, but she has gotten my little one a pop up tent for outside and a teepee that has that material I literally don't want to go anywhere near them. When do I have to make sure get washed after. I think little one picked up I'm being anxious this week so when playing in the pop up tent ot teepee I try be calm. It's really hard for me right now..I see something and trigger happens. 😕
As I said I don't get them much, had about 3 this year. Just want to clear it from my mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Had two phone calls today, both automated messages, first one was "Your internet has been disconnected, press one......."
The Second was a few minutes ago from "Bank Security" claiming a charge of £300 from Amazon, Press one......"

I did a 1471 on the second call and got the number and reported it on the "Who Called Me" website and I'm the first one
to report it.

I can imagine these phone calls would frighten the tit of many people, sadly many people will fall for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to be done over the internet these days? Unfortunately, I've had to ask my Doctors surgery for a fit/sick note recently. Rather than discussing this with a Doctor face to face, I was told that I would get a call back from one.
In the meantime I was sent a form to fill in, to explain the reasons why I needed one. I filled it in and submitted it. Then I waited for the call back which never came. So I phoned back, and they agreed to supply the fit/sick note. This all happened, without having to see a Doctor face to face.
I will admit that my call was urgent, and I might have put them on the spot (unintentional). But surely this can't be right?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The receptionist at my daughters school. She is so rude. Parents call her the dragon lady.
She called yesterday and said sternly that child has a headache and a temperature of 39, and that i needed to come and collect her right away. I said of course, I would get there as soon as possible but would be about 40 minutes. She said 40 minutes wasn't good enough then hung up 😵‍.
I got there and she pushed my daughter out the door and put her stuff on the floor and walked off. Didn't say a word, just glared at me.
Am I supposed to sit outside the school waiting just incase I get a phone call?! I thought 40 mins was pretty good considering I was out, half an hour away from the school. I probably got there a bit quicker than that actually 😵

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My boss and workmate having something to say about some rustic shelves I’ve just bought off Etsy. I bloody love them and yes if I had the time I could have made them. But they were £39 and I think they are awesome! My boss is jealous cos it’s his type of thing and my workmate is having a laugh cause he’s almost bankrupt and has nothing to show for it. 😤

Reactions: 2
The fact I can't buy 3 pieces of fish and one portion of chips from my local chip shop.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Feel I’m never off this thread these days. My phone broke on Wednesday, my glasses broke on Thursday and I put my sons dinner to cool by the window and it fell right out 🙈 oh and to top it off my toddler son has been having tantrums for most of the week, my pregnancy hormones are up and down and I’m knackered cause I can’t sleep at night due to hip/back pain. Feel like a right moaning Minnie 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Getting caught in the middle of a she-said-he-said war between colleagues at work. Exhausting.

• Sad
Wide awake at 5:40am on a Saturday. Seriously?! The one day I could get a lie-i!! 😩

I want a cup of tea but I'm too tired to go downstairs and make one. I really wish I could afford a maid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MIL asked husband if we will be in today. He said yes.
Not even given a time ffs.
I'm taking myself out 😠😠
I've been in with poorly daughter since Thursday. I cannot deal with her today 😩

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.