Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Employers who are quick to claim money back when they ‘over pay’ you but if you’re underpaid you have to fight tooth and nail for it😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Littleelf

VIP Member
Hubby making comments about how im sitting "doing nothing" when I ask him to put some washing on and do the dishwasher this morning.

I am in fact sitting and feeding our 11 day old baby...outrageous how a 34 year old man still gets a cob on being asked to do something around the house like a moody teenager. 🤬 I told him he'd better stay away from me for a while before I explode.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

April89

I have somehow gradually lost all of my friends and it’s just come out of nowhere. Slowly but surely I have been removed from all my friendship groups/pairs.

Today I haven’t heard from a single friend. I have been left on read, or friends have been online but not opened my message.

Honestly so confused as I’ve had no arguments with anyone, and I can’t think of anything that could cause it. It’s an awful feeling as I just can’t work out a reason.

Needed to get that out somewhere!!

Happy Christmas to all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm on this page and the little things that annoy you thread all the time. I've realised I moan alot, mostly about my husband 🤷🏻‍♀️ (he shouldn't be a dick). So would like to say thanks for putting up with me and here's to more moaning in 2022. 🥂🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Nausea. Body dysmorphia. Loose skin and lumpy cottage cheese skin and silver stretchmarks from allowing myself to reach 19st last year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Everything. I just feel really shitty. All the time. I’m having family trouble, I’m having issues conceiving, the list just goes on and on and on and I’m miserable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Itsallthecheese

I used to have that problem in an old job. Was getting work related texts to my personal phone in a hospital bed on an acute ward once. Couldn't quite believe it
My boss once appeared at the side of my hospital bed to ask when I'd be back at work (I worked in the hospital). You should be allowed time off without being disturbed!

• Wow
  • Angry

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My mother in law babysat the baby today and when I come to pick him up she had cut his hair, for the very first time, when I’d already told her I was planning on taking him to the barbers for his first hair cut. She didn’t even ask. I didn’t want his hair cutting.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

GlennCoco

VIP Member
My manager made me cry today. She did raise one or two valid points, however, I have been manning the office by myself for the last 18 months, working above and beyond than I needed to and doing 4 people's jobs. So her comment of "it's not good enough" and I'm "not good enough" really hit me hard 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Calalily

People posting photos of holding dead relatives hands on social media . Some things should just be left private

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Family is doing my head in just now. Sick of their toxic behaviour, constant arguing and also being told by a family member “oh your not bringing this up again”, when I was discussing my post natal depression earlier really upset me. They wonder why I didn’t tell them exactly how I was feeling until my son was 18 months old. Maybe it’s because they don’t take mental health seriously as I should have apparently just sucked it up and got on with it. Sorry just had to rant somewhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Meangirl815

VIP Member
That my 8yr old daughter spent all last night sobbing her heart out because out of 30 in her school class only 16 aren't covid positive and in school.
Out of those 16 in school only 4 are girls and they don't include my daughter in their games 😢😢
So she's spent 2 school days with nobody to play with. Despite her sister sharing her school yard they can't play together because of 'covid rules'

It's so damaging to her mental health. I've never felt so useless

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My husband has put some shit on TV and is sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed 😐. When I say go to bed, you're asleep, he says no I'm not, opens his eyes for 2 minutes and does it again. I will give him one more chance before I lob my phone at him.
Piss off to bed so I can watch sex and the city 🖕🏻

• Haha

OldyB

I was going to see a friend today, last minute thing but all of a sudden my partner says he is ill and I have to look after the kids. He was fine until I mentioned it.
He's done this before and always has something on when I want to go out, it feels like years since I've been out to see my friend with covid happening.
Now I'm sitting in the house and he's watching TV.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Me again. Moaning about the husband.
He showed me some pictures of work that has been done (he's a carpenter) and asked me what I thought. He often shows me pics from cowboy builders, anyway, showed me some pics and it looked terrible, joins were mismatched and it just looked shit. So I told him so. Said that's got to be a joke, from one of those cowboy pages and he looked hurt and said it had taken him hours to do and wasn't a joke. He was genuinely upset. I didn't know I was supposed to lie about it 🤭🤣 didn't speak much to me after that and has now taken our boys to the cinema so I'll probably (hopefully) be asleep by the time he gets back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15