Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calalily

Covid Vaccination and people arguing over if they have or haven't got it .
It's a personal choice and quite sad to see family and friends fall out over each persons choice .
It's a known fact now that vaccinated can still catch it and spread it so they are not Covid proof so doesn't make it any better than if you aren't vaccinated .
Life is too short to fall out with your friends and family
Make love not war 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 15

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Christmas - wish it was over. It amplifies all that is wrong in my life.
I feel just the same, but not just Christmas, birthdays as well.

I have a great wife, been married almost 30 years, but sometimes the only thing to look forward to is death.

Sorry to post such a gloomy post just before Christmas.

Anyhow the poster made me realise it's not just me, there are others in the same boat. Not that it helps either of us.

• Sad
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Finally got my letter yesterday morning for a hospital appointment for the 17th at my local hospital

Today get another letter cancelling that one and giving me another for the 20th at a hospital 30 miles away that I have never even heard of. OK it's doable and non-urgent although its affected my mobility and I will never get that back

A whole other story is my brother who has aggressive prostate cancer has had his urgent radiotherapy put back till mid-Feb

This whole thing is a shitshow and needs to stop, there are other things besides covid and the service is failing them badly

• Sad
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Myself. Everytime I look in the mirror I am disgusted at my size, yet I do nothing about it and eat crap all the time. No will power and I struggle to stick to a diet 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I left my family whatsapp group cos they were all annoying me and they assumed it was a mistake so re-added me 😂

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
When you text someone asking how their Christmas was and they reply with”thanks for asking but I can’t talk now”.

I didn’t ask you to talk now? I texted you purposely so you can respond when it’s convenient for you. I take days to reply to messages sometimes, I’m hardly going to get offended if I’ve seen you’ve read the message and not replied

• Sad
  • Angry

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I have put on ALOT of weight, i have about 6 stone to lose but it's my plan in 2022 to sort myself out. I have been living in leggings and hoodys as its comfy and fits 😅. I bought myself a dress to wear for today while we visited family, I felt fat but OK. My sister has taken an awful photo of me sitting down at an absolutely awful angle and posted it to our family group, then Facebook and Instagram. I know that's what I look like but it's mortifying. I've saved it as my inspiration and I will be 6 stone lighter next Christmas but there is no need to post it. She knew I didn't like it after sending it to the family group but still posted it. Spiteful cow.
people just do spiteful things like that because of their own insecurities. I’m sure you don’t look bad, I find if I look at a photo long enough the worse it gets! You smash your goal and show your sister who’s boss!!!

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Have no idea how I’m going to pay for Christmas on top of all my bills. Sick of pretending I’m happy when I’m an absolute wreck 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I have put on ALOT of weight, i have about 6 stone to lose but it's my plan in 2022 to sort myself out. I have been living in leggings and hoodys as its comfy and fits 😅. I bought myself a dress to wear for today while we visited family, I felt fat but OK. My sister has taken an awful photo of me sitting down at an absolutely awful angle and posted it to our family group, then Facebook and Instagram. I know that's what I look like but it's mortifying. I've saved it as my inspiration and I will be 6 stone lighter next Christmas but there is no need to post it. She knew I didn't like it after sending it to the family group but still posted it. Spiteful cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’m so poorly 😭 I’m at my mums house 3 hours away from where I live now and can’t go home. I’m upstairs in the guest room crying my eyes out from frustration and the pressure in my head

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you do everything you can to possibly help someone when they're in a shit situation and they show little to no gratitude whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Everything that could possibly go wrong with my house has gone wrong, and now we've had to pay for a new boiler right before Christmas :(

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Husband has taken to getting a cheese triangle wrapping it in a slice of ham and eating it like a little amuse bouche when peckish. Its really effing me off as I end up with nothing to put on the kids sandwiches 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Spent a lot of money on my dad today, around £150 and a lot of thoughtfulness went into the gifts I got him.

He didn’t even give me a card 😭 I don’t know why I’m upset. This is the man who abandoned me as a child, never turned up when he said he would, several Christmas’s with no contact or presents etc. Just stings because I thought we were good again, he’s made the effort for at least the last five Christmas’s, so god knows what’s changed this year.

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My other half is self employed, he blocked out two weeks starting today to help a mate who was a bit desperate to get a job done. The mate “forgot” to mention to him that the job has now been delayed until Thursday at the earliest so my other half is basically half a week down on income cos his mate couldn’t be arsed to tell him!

• Angry
  • Wow

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Another one annoyed at doctors surgeries here.

Had an appointment at 1pm and was waiting in the queue at reception for over 10 minutes and when it was my turn to check in it was 1:02pm literally 2 minutes late and the receptionist had the cheek to say ‘we’ll have to see if the doctor can still see you as you’re late’
Ummmm no I am not late! there’s a queue Iv been standing in for 10 minutes! Idiot 😤

• Angry
  • Wow

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Spent the whole day yesterday cleaning. Boyfriend came home, house is now a mess again. Dirty dishes in the sink, cups on the bedside table, sugar and coffee all over the kitchen floor, laundry NEXT to the hamper in the bathroom. Rubbish all over the coffee table.
I could clean it, but I’m not going to. I’m officially on Christmas leave now and I’m not doing a fucking thing apart from packing the last few bits I need to take away with me. He can sort his shit out himself. He can also cook his own dinner because I’m getting myself a burger while he’s at work 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
When dropping my son off at primary school:

Parents who block the classroom door and speak to the teacher for ages so that my son can't get into the classroom. Im gonna say something tomorrow but im not good with confrontation 😖
I hate confrontation but saying "excuse me please" isn't confrontational in any shape or form

Fuck sake twat, get out of the sodding way, might be though 😁

• Haha

Littleelf

VIP Member
Just sat down to my Indian takeaway and I can hear my 4 year old who is supposed to be asleep sneaking down the stairs 🤣 whyyyyyyy? Let me eat my jalfrezi in peace girl 🙈

• Haha