What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered a new keyboard as mine went all silly and now its working fine again

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You do know that it's not really gone. It's there somewhere. I once had one hiding behind the toilet seat lid. That was slightly bigger than this one.

Now that I've probably spoilt your day, i can rest easy, my work is done. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah there's nothing left for it. I'll have to burn the house down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats sods law for you, so frustrating when it happens.
It so is!

People who have an opinion on everyone else's unpopular opinion but as soon as someone has an opinion on theirs they point out that this is the unpopular opinion thread and yada yada. 😜

Piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just had to pay £16.99 for some contraceptive pills online. I noticed this morning I only have 3 pills left, I thought I had another pack but obv not. I contacted my Drs for an urgent prescription, "no you need to come in for a check up", "ok, when can you get me in." "Is 2 weeks time ok?" "Well no, I just told you I only have 3 pills left." "a pill check up isn't urgent so it would have to be routine"

I know it's my own fault for not being organised but it's so frustrating! They prescribed me pills over the phone during covid, as they weren't seeing anybody, so I don't understand why they can't just do that now?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've just had to pay £16.99 for some contraceptive pills online. I noticed this morning I only have 3 pills left, I thought I had another pack but obv not. I contacted my Drs for an urgent prescription, "no you need to come in for a check up", "ok, when can you get me in." "Is 2 weeks time ok?" "Well no, I just told you I only have 3 pills left." "a pill check up isn't urgent so it would have to be routine"

I know it's my own fault for not being organised but it's so frustrating! They prescribed me pills over the phone during covid, as they weren't seeing anybody, so I don't understand why they can't just do that now?
Sounds like you got the "Karen" on the phone...Sorry to hear.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Join a convent in the meantime, or give it up early for 2022's Lent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was folding washing and he came back, managed to get him sucked up the hoover and thrown into the bin outside 🙌🏻View attachment 881428
I found one on my bed a couple weeks back. I vacuumed it right away and the following day, the exact same one appear on the side of the bed. I swore I had vacuumed it. I thought I was going mad. They were duplicating!

• Wow
I found one on my bed a couple weeks back. I vacuumed it right away and the following day, the exact same one appear on the side of the bed. I swore I had vacuumed it. I thought I was going mad. They were duplicating!
Omg don't say that 🤣😱😭

• Haha
I have a sharp pain underneath my rub cage. I can't even breathe because it's that painful. Very strange.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hubby in a mood because he's got work to do (he's wfh at the moment) but our 4 year old is home from school and just being a 4 year old and running around making noise 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's having a go at me about it...we have a specially built summer house in the garden with a desk, lighting, heating ect perfect to work in. In fact I worked in it for 18 months untill my mat leave started and loved it. But he insists on working in the house and then having a go at me about noise...

ETA - he's just told me I should be staying upstairs with 4 year old so he can work without being interrupted...I think tomorrow when he wakes up he will find all his office equipment set up in the summer house and he is now relegated to work in there 🤣🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.