Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
That apparently my fella having a day off means he can just sit and scroll through shite videos on Facebook and do nothing round the house

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve done everything for Christmas. Asked my bf to do one thing whilst I was out at the shops and I come home, it’s not done and he’s sat with his feet up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
USA: Shop our Black Friday deals - get a brand new state-of-the-art TV for only $10
UK: Shop our Black Friday deals - get £20 off.

Screenshot 2021-11-21 09.00.09.png

• Haha

DinosaursLayEggs

I’m so angry with my partner but I hope by typing it out here before they get home means I won’t take it out on them. They’ve got a disciplinary at work because they’re too fucking lazy to do their job properly and I get it, they hate their job, I do too, but it’s no excuse and I am beyond pissed off about it. We have a mortgage to pay which we are just scraping by with paying, and I really cannot afford to pay by myself.

To make matters worse, I’ve been encouraging my partner to apply for a different job on their days off, but all they do is look at LinkedIn for 30 minutes (which is a bullshit website anyway for jobs imo), save one they kinda like the sound of, and then play Xbox. I have 0 sympathy because when I was looking for a new role earlier this year, I did like 4/5 applications a week until I landed a new role. Oh, and my (not quite yet) MIL keeps making excuses for my partners actions. Actually considering leaving at this point because my partner is just so fucking lazy.

/rant

• Sad
  • Heart

Calalily

Is this really a thing? How bloody morbid.
I know . I've seen loads of people holding dead relatives hand in the hospital bed . But today , I seen two posts up with holding hands with the person in the coffin . I think it's so wrong

• Wow
  • Sad

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
im sitting in a bar right now and me and another girl are the only ones putting songs in the jukebox, whenever my song comes on she is rolling her eyes and saying ‘ugh this song is shit’
🙄 I’m about 4 drinks away from smacking her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sp20191

VIP Member
That we are always so skint….we are on a strict budget but never have any money (or as soon as we do something breaks, or the kids need coats/shoes!) 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Colleagues slurping their soup and tea. Your mouth is not a damn hoover nozzle, take the liquid to your mouth instead of trying to inhale it from a distance ffs 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

Littleelf

VIP Member
My family just generally being pretty rubbish and me feeling feelings of hurt and resentment towards them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LadyTonya

My husband is a massive d1ckhead and off work all week. Roll on holidays being over.

i have covid and feel like crap. Im fed up of this pandemic and exhausted with it going on for what feels like eternity now with no end in sight.

• Sad

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My husband has said this is a scam. It clearly says their late client has the same last name as me so its obviously not. 🙄
Annoyed be doesn't want us to be multi millionaires.
received_301461661894334.jpeg

😆

• Haha

Sp20191

VIP Member
We need a thread for ‘what’s worrying you today?’
Right now my health anxiety is pissing me off.

it feels as if everyone around me is being diagnosed with cancer so every little ache and pain i have, I convince myself it’s cancer and I’m going to die!

Ive already ‘beaten’ health anxiety once 10 years ago and It exhausts me just thinking about doing it again 🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Heart

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I left something by the front door specifically so I didn't forget it because it needed to be posted today at the latest and I've walked straight past it and forgotten to bring it.
I didn't know this was a "thing", and for the first few weeks that I lived with my now-husband, I would lock up each night and there would often be a carrier bag hanging on the doorhandle. I thought it was rubbish and used to chuck it in the wheelie bin. Turns out, it was his lunch for the following day and he used to hang it on the door so he didn't forget it!!! It took him about 3 weeks to mention it to me as he thought I was taking it for my lunch! lol

• Haha

Littleelf

VIP Member
Hubby in a mood because he's got work to do (he's wfh at the moment) but our 4 year old is home from school and just being a 4 year old and running around making noise 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's having a go at me about it...we have a specially built summer house in the garden with a desk, lighting, heating ect perfect to work in. In fact I worked in it for 18 months untill my mat leave started and loved it. But he insists on working in the house and then having a go at me about noise...

ETA - he's just told me I should be staying upstairs with 4 year old so he can work without being interrupted...I think tomorrow when he wakes up he will find all his office equipment set up in the summer house and he is now relegated to work in there 🤣🤬

• Angry
  • Sad