What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how annoying! Do these women not have any other goals or things they want for themselves in life other than "getting the ring"? That's a bit pathetic if you ask me, being married isn't the be all and end all.
I agree! It does seem pathetic. Some of them hinted for such a long time, one got her ring, one still waiting and talking about it constantly. I am surprised how many people get engaged then say 'I was waiting for years' / 'it took me 5 years to get this ring' comes across so awkward to me

Reactions: 1
My manager made me cry today. She did raise one or two valid points, however, I have been manning the office by myself for the last 18 months, working above and beyond than I needed to and doing 4 people's jobs. So her comment of "it's not good enough" and I'm "not good enough" really hit me hard 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My manager made me cry today. She did raise one or two valid points, however, I have been manning the office by myself for the last 18 months, working above and beyond than I needed to and doing 4 people's jobs. So her comment of "it's not good enough" and I'm "not good enough" really hit me hard 😔
Aw, feel for you, maybe the manager is a bit jealous and feels a tad threatened by you. No work/manger is ever worth crying over. Hope you have a better day tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You 100% are good enough. I used to let my manager in my previous workplace make me feel like that even though on reflection I did a better job and a lot more work more than her. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My Amazon fire stick decided to update just as I wanted to watch tv in bed. 20 minutes and counting 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can't pinpoint what's annoying me but I feel like running to the middle of nowhere and screaming at the top of my lungs! 😱

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How often my period seems to come. Once a month is far too often. It always seems to arrive just as I have forgotten it exists.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The sheer volume of my workload
How my health just seems to be so up and down
How I thought my sleep was back and track and I’ve been wide awake since 2am 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had a sore throat for literally one day yesterday and it went away during the night. Today, I have a cough (not COVID, I did an antigen test). Weirdest cold I have ever experienced.

Reactions: 1
My 5 year old 😩🤣. Obviously we had the weekend together, then she had an inset day on Monday, but Monday night she had a high temperature etc, so was off school Tuesday. On Tuesday the sickness bug began, but she was fine apart from obviously being sick, and wanted attention and to be played with Allllll day. Today the squits started, she's absolutely fine in herself, her usual annoying, playful 5 year old self that wants alllll the attention and to be played with allll day long. We've done painting, made Xmas cards, playdoh, played Peppa pigs, in the garden, played schools and she has been 🤏 close to me all day. She can't go to school until 48 hours after last episode of Sickness or diarrhoea so will basically write off the week and omg I need a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣 5 year olds are FULL ON. She won't even take a nap, like a nice mid afternoon nap would have been perfect 😅

Edit to add, I'm hiding in the toilet writing this and she is still calling me 🤣🤣 if I hear mummy one more time....😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Work in general - the whole dynamics are changing and you walk into rooms and it feels like you were the topic of conversation. Think I'll give the Xmas party a miss this year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's a new business locally and we've used it a couple of times but for me it is an occasional treat treat rather than a regular thing . But it seems like the business is doing too well and they aren't covering their costs. But what is annoying me is that on their fb page and when visiting them they are saying that they don't understand why they aren't getting more business cos they are good and get good feedback. And they mention in person if you haven't been in for a while . It makes me not want to go at all . It isn't a paying customer's fault if the business isn't profitable.

Reactions: 4
My GP was absolutely useless today and I’m considering putting in a complaint. My full blood count is abnormal and I’d been told to make an appointment with my doctor. I spoke to the doctor today and he said that my bloods were fine, when I then questioned him about how that isn’t right as it says on my nhs app record that my full blood count is abnormal he then proceeded to say that he didn’t actually have the tests in front of him because the system had gone down. I’m finding it all quite negligent on his part and disgusting how he was caught in a lie.

I don’t have a clue why my full blood count is down but it means that I’m more likely to be unable to fight infection off that that’s considerably scary to me considering we’re going into winter when infection is rife. There could be tests that need to be undertaken to further investigate and I’m being palmed off as overly anxious, so that’s me phoning GP again tomorrow to book another appointment.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2021-11-18 14.39.00.png

It has been five and a half years since GDPR was decided and three and a half years since it was implemented... clearly your European visitors are not important to you!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.