What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has said this is a scam. It clearly says their late client has the same last name as me so its obviously not. 🙄
Annoyed be doesn't want us to be multi millionaires.
received_301461661894334.jpeg

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My vet was admiring my cat's unusual name, I told her that my hubby is keen to get another cat & name it "Chairman Meow" - don't ask🙄 My vet told me that the absolute worst thing I could do for my cat is get another cat. They just don't want to accept sharing your affection. Maybe this is a sign from fate? Definitely ask a professional for their opinion. We also got a farm cat because the rescue centre wouldn't give us one.
I know someone with a cat called Chairman Meow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I dreamed last night that I re-did university. I gravitated to a completely different type of person in this dream. Knowing what I know now, this sort of person is so intriguing! Nothing like waking up and being hit with regret 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve done everything for Christmas. Asked my bf to do one thing whilst I was out at the shops and I come home, it’s not done and he’s sat with his feet up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I found a tiny fruit fly in my cup of water this morning. Where there’s one, there’s always more. So I left the cup out in the hope the rest would be attracted. I found more flies today that did not take the bait… Not only did my plan fail spectacularly but in the evening, when I turned on the light to check on my little fruit fly, he was having a leisurely swim. The second I hovered over the glass the fly came to a halt and played dead. I don’t know what it was playing at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Family is doing my head in just now. Sick of their toxic behaviour, constant arguing and also being told by a family member “oh your not bringing this up again”, when I was discussing my post natal depression earlier really upset me. They wonder why I didn’t tell them exactly how I was feeling until my son was 18 months old. Maybe it’s because they don’t take mental health seriously as I should have apparently just sucked it up and got on with it. Sorry just had to rant somewhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My husband has said this is a scam. It clearly says their late client has the same last name as me so its obviously not. 🙄
Annoyed be doesn't want us to be multi millionaires.View attachment 941380

😆
How annoying that the scammer couldn't be bothered to pretend the estate is in CAD, he's put USD instead 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ oh well, at least he's not an African Prince 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Annoyed be doesn't want us to be multi millionaires.View attachment 941380

😆
I don't get many if these, but when I do, I reply straightaway, asking them if I can send them my bank details, and what else I need to do.

They never reply.

So I don't get to play with them.

I think the trick is not to appear too keen.

I’m not a morning person and the family always have to be complete pricks about it when I visit them on Christmas Day as if they’re bitchy school pupils. F*ck off.

Merry Christmas my tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have somehow gradually lost all of my friends and it’s just come out of nowhere. Slowly but surely I have been removed from all my friendship groups/pairs.

Today I haven’t heard from a single friend. I have been left on read, or friends have been online but not opened my message.

Honestly so confused as I’ve had no arguments with anyone, and I can’t think of anything that could cause it. It’s an awful feeling as I just can’t work out a reason.

Needed to get that out somewhere!!

Happy Christmas to all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have some food sensitivities/intolerances and since I went dairy free they are now a lot more of an issue. I think my body had been tolerating a lot until I cut it out. The dinner I made myself today had a food in it I can’t eat and I don’t realise - I’m so uncomfortable 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
my boyfriend's family speaks german and i don't - one of the family members just refuses to understand/accept that and keeps speaking to me in german 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
My husband has spent the entire day either on his phone or asleep. He didn't get much sleep last night so I can forgive/understand how much he has slept. But he's spent the time he's been awake watching YouTube videos, rather than joining in with the kids and their presents.

It's bought up lots of memories of Christmases with my Dad who preferred to do his own thing on Christmas day and left most of it to my Mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Spent a lot of money on my dad today, around £150 and a lot of thoughtfulness went into the gifts I got him.

He didn’t even give me a card 😭 I don’t know why I’m upset. This is the man who abandoned me as a child, never turned up when he said he would, several Christmas’s with no contact or presents etc. Just stings because I thought we were good again, he’s made the effort for at least the last five Christmas’s, so god knows what’s changed this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
People misunderstanding what you're saying, misreading what you wrote, misquoting you and not realising you're generally in agreement just because they have a one way focus box and you don't fit neatly into it.

People who can't bear a slightly different opinion and call you a troll once your opinion doesn't align with theirs.

Bandwagon jumpers.

You know, the usual online.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My MIL has just turned up unannounced again. I have just got out the shower, like literally dripping wet and in a towel ffs. It's boxing day ffs. At least text before you come!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
My MIL has just turned up unannounced again. I have just got out the shower, like literally dripping wet and in a towel ffs. It's boxing day ffs. At least text before you come!!!!!
That's so wrong. Mines coming over today (which I'm so excited for 🤬😒) but my partner did invite her. How can someone just turn up uninvited, especially today!!!!!

My recycling is overflowing, so is my waste bin and I have so much more rubbish that needs to go out 😖 I've spent half my morning compressing the waste bin to get more in!

The rubbish is never ending! Kids things come in so much packing 😩 so much waste

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.