What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I had a nice easy day today, but apparently not!!!

1) Maccies didn't put any sausage in my sausage and egg mcmuffin
2) The lid popped off my tea and and spilt in my car
3) I collected my post from reception and had 2 big duck off boxes that were awkward to carry
4) I got to my office to find my boss has booked a meeting in and not told me (She isn't here), so I'm totally unprepared, wearing jeans and a hoodie and no make up and arrived a bit later than usual (Still within my start time, but I am usually 45 mins early) and look really unprofessional.

It's not even 9am yet and I want my bed!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I left something by the front door specifically so I didn't forget it because it needed to be posted today at the latest and I've walked straight past it and forgotten to bring it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hubby thinks that the baby swing in our bedroom (just waiting for the baby to be born to actually go in it 🤣) is his own personal wardrobe and keeps dumping piles of clothes on it rather then putting them away.

I'm going to tell him one more time before I pick it all up and put it in the bin outside 😂 top tip: do not ignore a emotional angry heavily pregnant woman when she asks you to do something time and time again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hubby thinks that the baby swing in our bedroom (just waiting for the baby to be born to actually go in it 🤣) is his own personal wardrobe and keeps dumping piles of clothes on it rather then putting them away.
omg I feel this, my boyfriend thinks that the pram is a coat rack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I left something by the front door specifically so I didn't forget it because it needed to be posted today at the latest and I've walked straight past it and forgotten to bring it.
I didn't know this was a "thing", and for the first few weeks that I lived with my now-husband, I would lock up each night and there would often be a carrier bag hanging on the doorhandle. I thought it was rubbish and used to chuck it in the wheelie bin. Turns out, it was his lunch for the following day and he used to hang it on the door so he didn't forget it!!! It took him about 3 weeks to mention it to me as he thought I was taking it for my lunch! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought I had a nice easy day today, but apparently not!!!

1) Maccies didn't put any sausage in my sausage and egg mcmuffin
2) The lid popped off my tea and and spilt in my car
3) I collected my post from reception and had 2 big duck off boxes that were awkward to carry
4) I got to my office to find my boss has booked a meeting in and not told me (She isn't here), so I'm totally unprepared, wearing jeans and a hoodie and no make up and arrived a bit later than usual (Still within my start time, but I am usually 45 mins early) and look really unprofessional.

It's not even 9am yet and I want my bed!!!!
Not much consolation, but things can't get worse can they, so your day is going to improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I got a message from a family member about christmas yesterday to see if I wanted to meet up on boxing day. I already have plans so I told her that and thought nothing else of it. She then messaged me later and accidently let slip that her and all my other cousins have a whatsapp group (which I am not part of and wasn't aware of) and have been making these plans for ages so can't change. I replied saying "I don't expect you to change your plans because of me! Especially as inviting me was an afterthought anyway as none of you consulted me to be part of the group you just accidently told me about".

She's now overcompensating so it's obviously she feels bad that she slipped up and constantly messaging me trying to make alternative arrangements. Constant messages asking how I've been and what I've been up to etc. You weren't interested until you knew you'd upset me so duck off. I'm not even annoyed about the plans, or that I won't be there, it's more the fact I was an afterthought and even if I did go, I'd feel awkward because I've been left out of their group for whatever reason.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ordered medication OTC I really need. Doc less than useless so have had no luck getting in touch, so ordered from boots online on Wednesday for next day. I phoned up today and it ‘will hopefully be here today’

I really need it and so am hanging around all day refreshing emails all day and phoning round to ask if I can buy it!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought today was going to mark my "freedom" day from the first phase of this awful internal project I've been asked to lead despite my lack of capacity.

I was clearly wrong. It turns out I was provided partial information and due to system limitations, we've going to have to re-do roughly 40% of what's been done. I really don't have time for this as I'm already swamped with actual work.

Awful company. Awful projects and even more awful processes.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
New neighbours living below. 20 past 11. Son running around, he’s 3. Walls and furniture are shaking, and I live in a solid build. Flat below them is empty, just sold. Pity those poor sods.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My sleep pattern. Been awake since 2:45am and can’t get back to sleep. Starting to think it’s pointless trying and should just get up - even the cat has grown tired of my tossing and turning and got up.

• Sad
  • Haha
landlady sent a stroppy message about the settings that the 8 students in my house use to do our washing. her, the landlord and their daughter keep on showing up unannounced. ALSO OUR WIFI IS tit

• Sad
People posting photos of holding dead relatives hands on social media . Some things should just be left private

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Getting annoyed at opening insta and seeing ‘laundry refills’. Surely using glass jars is to be eco, how eco is it to buy all the plastic tubs and decant then into glass. Either buy in bulk, use refill stations or stop using those stupid scent booster beads your pouring into a jar!

Also welcome to our one millionth cold this year. I’m sick of testing kids, it being negative and then struggling through ANOTHER cold. Are my family the sickest family on the planet?

Reactions: 1
Is this really a thing? How bloody morbid.
I know . I've seen loads of people holding dead relatives hand in the hospital bed . But today , I seen two posts up with holding hands with the person in the coffin . I think it's so wrong

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know . I've seen loads of people holding dead relatives hand in the hospital bed . But today , I seen two posts up with holding hands with the person in the coffin . I think it's so wrong
I agree with you, it's so wrong and should be kept private, who wants to see pics like that🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m a bridesmaid in December, days before Christmas Day. The costs have added up more and more as the wedding has got closer. Got told today we are paying for our dresses, this was never previously agreed and bride implied she was paying. Nightmare as very expensive for this month! Now I’m worried that on the day we will be expected to pay for our make up etc and I just can’t budget for it :(

Got to just do it for the dress, but have spent so much already :( there are 10 of us, so I don’t want to be the one who questions it!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m a bridesmaid in December, days before Christmas Day. The costs have added up more and more as the wedding has got closer. Got told today we are paying for our dresses, this was never previously agreed and bride implied she was paying. Nightmare as very expensive for this month! Now I’m worried that on the day we will be expected to pay for our make up etc and I just can’t budget for it :(

Got to just do it for the dress, but have spent so much already :( there are 10 of us, so I don’t want to be the one who questions it!
First of all, 10 bridesmaids is insane. Second, having to pay for your own dress sucks, especially to have that dropped on you at the last minute. I hope you get an amazing bridesmaid gift as a thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.