Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Very very first world problem, but Godiva chocolates are nowhere to be found in the city. The only department store that used to sell them doesn't sell them anymore. Ordering on the Godiva website entails a €20 delivery fee, so a no-go for only one box.

_basic_

VIP Member
I have separate bins at home too: food waste/recycling/other waste. In my case, even they don't get mixed at home, but they'll be "mixed" in the refuse bin in the sense that even though they are in separate bags when I drop them in the big collective refuse bins, they ultimately get mixed with other bags that have wastes of all kinds. That's where I find it nasty. I don't even know if this makes any sense, but it makes sense in my head lol.
Yeah I mean I’ve driven behind the bin wagon enough times to not really wanna imagine all the stuff in there so I guess I don’t really think about It when it’s gone in the bin. What about food waste disposals we don’t have them but where does the food go? To me they seem more awful than putting stuff in the bin (not composting though that’s just natural).

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
That I have better mobile signal on a moving train than I do at my living room at home. Can't even receive calls if my phone is downstairs 😒

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I've done some Christmas shopping, taken it all upstairs to get it straight in the loft so when the kids come home it's not hanging around. The loft hatch won't open 🙄🤬. It's one of those with the ladder attached to it and it's stuck. I have no where else to store all the stuff I bought. It will be sods law if I hide it in my bedroom they'll be in there

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I can go and buy a ladder, but €60 just to change a lightbulb this one time is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. I won't need it for anything else.

I don't really want any of the neighbors in my house since I don't know any of these people, so I'd rather go and buy this ladder or rent it. The main issue the is the fact that I don't have a car to transport it. I might need to get an Uber, so €100 + the lightbulb, might as well get an electrician in. I can always re-sell the ladder or even return it, no biggie.
These any good?
Amazon product