What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Employers who are quick to claim money back when they ‘over pay’ you but if you’re underpaid you have to fight tooth and nail for it😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nausea. Body dysmorphia. Loose skin and lumpy cottage cheese skin and silver stretchmarks from allowing myself to reach 19st last year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A milkshake/waffle place I love saying their open but when you go on Deliveroo their closed ???

Reactions: 3
I want to purchase something available on Sephora but the brand has a shop in my neighborhood. I don’t feel like leaving the house for it 😕

Reactions: 1
We went out to a street food fair and by the time I gave my youngest some food the rest of my family ate the rest ( especially the middle child) so I hardly got anything so I'm still starving

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's bad enough putting up with people speeding down this road at 11pm, but at 21:30 on a Saturday? You're eventually going to kill someone you bleeping bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The United States Postal Service has paused all deliveries to New Zealand. I really, really, really need (well, want, but need) something from the US - it's just not available from anywhere else 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was going to see a friend today, last minute thing but all of a sudden my partner says he is ill and I have to look after the kids. He was fine until I mentioned it.
He's done this before and always has something on when I want to go out, it feels like years since I've been out to see my friend with covid happening.
Now I'm sitting in the house and he's watching TV.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Second Sunday in a row that I'm sacrificing my afternoon to work (unpaid).

Employers need to understand that if your employee needs to log in during the weekend to meet deadlines on certain projects, it means the amount of work dumped on them is unreasonable. I'm not a slow worker by any means and I barely get the time to have a proper lunch break already. I had an ad-hoc project dumped on me last week and in order for me to meet the deadline, I need to work on my actual non-ad hoc projects during the weekend to leave room for this ad-hoc project during the week. It's enough that I work until 8/10pm unpaid during the week. I feel so trapped because there's no way out of this nightmare and I'm hating this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I have a group of friends where friend A is always complimenting friend B and talking about how glamorous she is, and how nice her clothes are and how she has such a great social life. I saw them during the week and friend A quite literally said “Oh friend B, you always look so lovely, I love your dress. Oh, hi BelleAmie.” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.