What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My MIL has been texting my son all this week arranging a day out for all the kids for today, when did I find out? When she turned up this morning to take them! What happened to asking me? Why the hell didn't my son tell me? She's lucky I haven't had anything planned for today!

If I had known I was going to have a free day id have arranged something for myself to do 🥲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tradesman returned after not bothering for a month and today, didn't even have the courtesy to text what time he'd turn up and just walked into my flat and started playing music and doing his thing whilst I was still asleep. FFS. If I've given you keys to my flat, it's still not a bloody free for all, I already feel uneasy with someone like him having access to my flat as it is never mind this. Maybe I'm being high maintenance and a bit grumpy being woken up though, who knows?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
There’s a massive dent in the passenger side door of my car. I’m assuming it happened in the multi-storey car park last night and I just didn’t notice at the time.

Those places aren’t exactly roomy but I was parked evenly within the lines and it was spacious enough for us to get out. Inside too, so you can’t even blame the wind.

Just careless twats who don’t care I guess.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Roblox has been down all day and my child keeps telling me about it 🙃

I think he thinks he’s the only child in the world that can’t get on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fireworks when it isn't bonfire night or Diwali so I can't even prepare my dog for it.

Does anyone enjoy the noise? Just make them all silent.

Reactions: 4
Having spent over £20 for fish and chips from our local chippy and was left very disappointed.

The chips were tasteless and the fish was bland, we even had children's portions and we still
threw away a plateful of chips.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Having spent over £20 for fish and chips from our local chippy and was left very disappointed.

The chips were tasteless and the fish was bland, we even had children's portions and we still
threw away a plateful of chips.
buy less portions of chips than people

I've gotten up early (thanks body 🙄) so wanted to watch something on Amazon Prime on the TV before everyone wakes up. Half way through the episode the sound has cut off! So shut it all down and turned the TV on and off. Now I've got no sound and no picture....but just on Amazon Prime!! Netflix is working fine as is Sky. But I just really wanted to watch this programme on Amazon Prime 😩 also VERY aware this is definitely a very minor annoyance but pre 7am on a Saturday it is like the world is ending 😂

Reactions: 4
Went out today with oh on my fave motorbike before he sorns it tomorrow, we popped into a pub for a pint, felt as welcome as a fart in a space suit!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
People conflating celebs who are behaving like wankers with BPD. It's the new "bipolar", insinuation.

We with BPD struggle enough; simply because of the name of the disorder alone, without it being applied to every unstable/unlikeable Tom/Dick/Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a dog water bowl outside the local co-op.

Every Saturday and Sunday morning it is full of human urine. :mad:

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.