Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bumped into someone my partner knows when we were out earlier, who was also with his girlfriend. I’ve met the girlfriend before but only briefly so don’t know her well. Anyway, she looked at me and said that she didn’t realise congratulations were in order and when am I due. 😬

id not dream of ever asking anyone when they’re due unless I knew for sure, proper upset me! Especially as it’s not the first time it’s happened

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How i can have such a good day and laugh and be happy all day, I still come home and soon as I'm sat alone I feel depressed. Even more so on a really good day. I just go to a major low, everytime. It's draining

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Husband asked me to help in the garden. Cue me looking like a big fat sweaty toad, Then says, oh my plumber friends are here to look at the boiler.... in walk 2 6ft GODS. Kill me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Today I'm wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a white t shirt. The shorts are a decent length and wouldn't be considered sexy or anything.
My sister in law dropped off some stuff around half an ago and said 'god, you still wearing shorts at your age'
I turned 34 this year 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

omgucnt

VIP Member
Being unable to sleep for literally weeks now I don’t know what to do.
I’m in hospital with Covid and I’ve had Covid two weeks now and my body seeemd to have forgotten how to sleep.
not even for one minute.
I’m quite scared
Apparently nothing the hospital can do to help

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I am about to murder my partner. He is breathing so loudly for no fucking reason. He's sat eating chocolate which he put in the fridge! He's crunching it as loudly as he possibly can whilst breathing so fucking loud. I'm actually going to lose my temper in a minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Just got home from a lovely evening at the park. The parents at my
Kids school all decided to meet at the end of the school day, It was to celebrate the end of the year since my kids school didn’t do anything this year. Was lovely kids had a blast and we even got to drink a bit of alcohol.

Anyway I am home now and I’m just feeling so sad and depressed, little bit drunk I must admit. I just feel like im
Never quite there with anyone. I’m always on the outside of things. Even though we all went home at the same time I just feel really sorry and shitty like I wasn’t welcome. Was a lovely evening but of course instead o focusing on that I’m always focused on the perceived negatives. I’m literally never happy with anything. I just can’t go on like this.

Why can’t I go out any enjoy myself without all this extra baggage?? It’s ruining my life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Had a huge clothes clear out and listed it all on Vinted, I listed a pair of jeans I’d bought for like £30 for £3 and had some girl offer me £2 which I said no, and then she sent me like 10 laughing emojis as a response? It has pissed me right off, wee bitch 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Simone Biles

She's dropped out of the Olympics to focus on her "mental health"

Nuff Said!
Nobody knows what she (and many others) went through because of the vile and disgusting paedophile doctor Larry Nassa. 🤬 They were sexually abused for many years, through their childhood and teenage years. I cannot fathom what that would do to them and all aspects of their health. 😓 I don’t see how someone taking time out to focus on their mental health would annoy someone.

• Sad
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Sadly we live in a world where metal toughness is not celebrated nearly enough. Many, many people will have been through incredibly traumatic experiences, not everyone chooses to let it define the rest of their lives. I truly worry for future generations who are being raised to think that blaming everything on mental health issues is acceptable.
"Back in my day we suffered heroically in silence" cookie for you then, personally I'd rather prefer the "woke era" where Uncle Jim doesn't finally hang himself 2 hours after cracking his family up at the barbecue because he's been shamed into not speaking about his troubles. Couldn't care less why Simone Biles chose to quit but seems like you're disproportionately upset over her decision to step down with mental health being the excuse, because for some reason admitting you are having mental health issues is some kind of defeat and weakness? Your mentality stinks and it has nothing to do with sports or with Biles tbh. Have a good one, hope the next time you need help, someone who thinks like you tells you to buck up instead.

Apologies for derailing the thread. Annoyed with myself that I get annoyed enough to argue with people online over their opinions on mental health lmao.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
The fact my 5yr old son messed around with the thermostat yesterday at some point and MY HEATING came on during the night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Hope96

VIP Member
Being really really really tired is annoying and upsetting me so much. I just can't switch off and sleep at a reasonable time. The doctor prescribed me a mild sedative which hasn't helped in the slightest. I'm beginning to get very annoyed with myself that I'm allowing my health to suffer when I am pretty sure my ex is eating and sleeping well. I've hated night time so much for the past 2 months because I feel so lonely and I really do miss him. I feel like I have no one and nothing to really look forward to. I think I'm just existing at the moment and that's a horrible feeling. I just wish I could fall sleep and not wake up for hours and hours. I just feel so fed up and a part of me wants to send him a message giving him a piece of my mind but what difference would it make. I just hate how emotional and invested I get because when things go wrong I really struggle. I just want to be ok and get some sleep. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

flutternutter

VIP Member
Thank god for ppl being woke about MH. If it wasnt for the ability to openly talk and joke to ppl about my feelings i think i would be long gone.

I should be 8 months pregnant now (miscarried months ago) and i look about 12 months pregnant. Ive put on so much weight being so miserable 🙄 the top ive put on today is too tight and its making me feel ill

• Heart
  • Sad

bolimepipi

VIP Member
my sister and mum have covid and they're both fully vaccinated :oops: really worried now that my dad will get it and he has lots of health issues

• Sad
  • Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
My work from home setup/space vs my husbands! He is working from the bedroom and works in there with the door closed and I'm basically not allowed in. I'm working from our living space so have to put up with him invading my workspace when he's taking breaks/getting drinks etc :mad: I know I'm being a bit OTT but the double standards just annoy me a bit. He's so inconsiderate and bangs about, distracts me and tries to talk to me when I'm on calls but god forbid I even try to go near the bedroom when he's working.

Bring on our return to the office!

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsWolf

VIP Member
My husband put the coffee jar in the wrong cupboard and I grabbed it and made coffee instead of gravy.. jug of coffee anyone? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My husband!

He has been annoying the fuckity fuck out of me for days.

I'm building up to a big argument. Even though he never argues back he stays calm and collected and reasonable whilst I'm losing my shit 🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Sad