Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
When you go to sort out the washing your husband put on last night and realise he's done a full wash of his clothes

There's 4 other people that live in the house too dickhead 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I am so glad i found this thread!!

I am annoyed right now because my toddler woke us up at 4:30 this morning (he's 2.5) for no apparent reason and sadly once he is awake, he is awake. I'm tired due to not being a great sleeper anyways and i have no patience especially when he's buggering about and we're trying to get out of the door to nursery.

Then i sit in my car and cry because i feel like a terrible parent because I've shouted at him to put his shoes on for the 243rd time.

Parenting is a bloody mindfuck and I'm flipping tired. THATS why I'm annoyed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

CherryAcid

VIP Member
There is someone in the office who puts dirty cutlery and crockery back i nthe cupbard. We had someone gross leave recently so i washed every single piece the other night and cleaned out the cupboard. I come back to work today to find several knives and forks absolutely caked in food. I'm raging! Its a tiny office I just cant imagine anyone in here doing it so im annoyed and now side eyeing everyone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I live in a town , in a residential area and some bright spark nearby has bought a fucking cockerel!😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Another night of me complaining but I’m in so much pain. I have horrible period pains and an IBS flare up. I am in so much pain that I turned pale on the toilet earlier and nearly fainted. I feel so nauseous, lightheaded and I am cramping up a storm. I don’t know whether my uterus is being torn out my Fanny or if my bowels are doing the tango. 😴 I need sleep jesus

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Still waiting for my purchase to complete after my offer was accepted in April. I've not hounded the estate agent at all. I sent her a very polite email this afternoon asking if she would mind contacting the sellers' solicitors for an update as my solicitor hasn't had a response (I know they genuinely haven't had a response - I work for the firm I am using!). She's come back to me with a bit of a snotty response telling me that "she wants it completed as much as I do" and I need to "hold tight and let the solicitor do their job" - it's been months. I work in conveyancing - I know how to do the job, thanks! I responded again with a "sorry to come across like a nag - not my intention. Just anxious to get in and it's been a while since we heard" and she's told me "no need to chase - I will contact you when I have info".

Why you being rude though hun? This is the first time I've chased in 3 months! Sooner we complete, sooner she gets her commission so I'd have thought the agent would be in just as much of a hurry as us!

• Angry
  • Sad

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My husband gets ready for work while I'm in the shower. Every day he makes just his side of the bed, why?! How hard is it to throw my side over too?! Especially if you're making your side anyway 🙄

Think I'll just do my washing, and cook tea for myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As I said I’m a retired athlete who has competed at the highest level in a team sport, I know all about how important it is to put the team before yourself.
Crikey, I hope you never require any help for mental health issues from someone with the same mindset as you 🥴🥴

Reactions: 13

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I was going to apply for a rather interesting ESG role. Went through the regular education/experience questions, then I saw the "diversity" questionnaire requesting the below information:
  • Race affiliation
  • Highest level of education achieved by parents by the time you turned 18
  • Were you availing of Free School Meals at any point during your school years?
  • What type of school did you attend (State-run selective school, state run non-selective, independent fee-paying school etc..)?
  • Would you describe yourself as coming from a lower socio-economic background compared to people in general?
I was astonished. What on earth is this? I don't believe these questions are genuinely asked in the name of so-called "diversity". These are quite discriminatory/intrusive questions that no one should be required to answer within the scope of a job application. It infringes several legal principles. Whilst I've seen "race" and "sexual orientation" being listed in questions for another companies, the above listed are the cherry on top. What does my parents' level of education or free school meals have anything to do with my professional capacities and credentials at this stage? Besides, the "compared to people in general" - what does this even mean? Smaller niche companies are sometimes out of this world with their application process.

Definitely cancelled the whole process once I saw these highly discriminatory questions in the same of "diversity". Yeah, right. Supposedly, the data will never be linked back to the individual application or be seen by the hiring manager. Well, surely enough, if they are part of the application questionnaire and you can't submit your application before answering these questions, then yes, by default the answers will be linked to your application. Who on earth are they fooling, I wonder.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
When my OH thinks a day off from work means a day off at home and that he doesn't need to lift a finger.

• Angry
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I always manage to keep my mood okay during the day but as soon as night time comes i overthink and feel sad

• Sad
  • Heart

Sardine

Chatty Member
My boyfriend taking his bad day at work out on me.

Just drink wine and bitch about it like a normal person. Don't snap at me. Twat. 😡

• Sad

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Heard the bin lorry in the my road this morning so I went out to bring the recycling bin back however it was still full. I ran down and asked why they hadn't emptied it and they said because it's got food in it. I went back and had a look in the bin and someone's dumped a KFC box full of bones in it - must have been late last night. Fuckers!!!
Still fuming all these hours later.

• Angry
  • Wow