What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've purposely planned a day in the house today, weather was supposed to be crappy and i had a loft inspection appointment booked between 1-4

I realised at 4.05 that the appointment was for the house we moved out of not the house we now live in.

So I've sat in all afternoon for nothing

Oh and the weather is nice 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have my vaccine scheduled for tomorrow after I decided to reschedule last week due to schedule conflicts.

One week later, I'm none wiser. I'm still not fully comfortable with the vaccine and can't make up my mind as to whether I want to wait it off another while.

With all these stories of people being double-vaxxed and yet still managing to catch COVID, I'm questioning the whole purpose of the process. I feel like I'm about to get the vaccine under societal duress. Basically, these days it's either you get the vaccine and you're a functioning member of society or you don't and you get ostracized. Someone take me to another planet. I'd rather live on Venus and melt like a candle in the sun at this point lol.

On another note, I'm due to be off from this evening until next Tuesday and of course, the rain decided to be our uninvited annoying guest of the week! Same thing happened when I took the first week of July off. The weather was marvelous for weeks prior and after my leave, but of course, it was horrendous during that one specific week. The Irish weather has a vendetta against me!

Last edited:
That I thought the worse of the terrible twos were over now. My son is practically 3 you can say but if anything it's just as bad unless it goes over to 3's but you never hear people calling it the terrible 3's!! Arghhhhh!!!! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That I thought the worse of the terrible twos were over now. My son is practically 3 you can say but if anything it's just as bad unless it goes over to 3's but you never hear people calling it the terrible 3's!! Arghhhhh!!!! 🤯
We're at the threenager stage, she is so sassy and her attitude 🙈 I am not looking forward to her actual teenage years 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My work from home setup/space vs my husbands! He is working from the bedroom and works in there with the door closed and I'm basically not allowed in. I'm working from our living space so have to put up with him invading my workspace when he's taking breaks/getting drinks etc :mad: I know I'm being a bit OTT but the double standards just annoy me a bit. He's so inconsiderate and bangs about, distracts me and tries to talk to me when I'm on calls but god forbid I even try to go near the bedroom when he's working.

Bring on our return to the office!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
a friend from my uni friend group had her bday 4 days ago when i was at a business trip in the middle of doing two weddings and i remembered today, apologized and congratulated. we had a separate group with the 2 other friends from the group that i made a few weeks ago so that we can think of a present for her and now it turns out they wished her a happy bday separately and didn't tell me/remind me, when i made the gift group chat in the first place and they knew i was away and extremely busy 🤷‍♀️ sounds stupid typing it out, but i just wish they had reminded me when we already had 2 chats!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
when you make plans with people and they just don't bother responding 🤷‍♀️
I feel you, a lot of my friends are like this, too. I am not buying the “got too busy at work” thing anymore 🙄

And what’s annoying me right now is the fact that I always feel like I’m being clingy and annoying when I take the first step. Surely somebody has to take it?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My work from home setup/space vs my husbands! He is working from the bedroom and works in there with the door closed and I'm basically not allowed in. I'm working from our living space so have to put up with him invading my workspace when he's taking breaks/getting drinks etc :mad: I know I'm being a bit OTT but the double standards just annoy me a bit. He's so inconsiderate and bangs about, distracts me and tries to talk to me when I'm on calls but god forbid I even try to go near the bedroom when he's working.

Bring on our return to the office!
Why not take it in turns, for example swap working areas every week.

I feel you, a lot of my friends are like this, too. I am not buying the “got too busy at work” thing anymore 🙄

And what’s annoying me right now is the fact that I always feel like I’m being clingy and annoying when I take the first step. Surely somebody has to take it?
I feel the exact same.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Being wide awake at 4am when your alarm is set for 6am 😣 I’ve just got up in the end, sat downstairs on edge because it’s spider time 😩 can’t even make a brew because I seen one head towards the kitchen.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have bloody piles! First time having it, for seemingly no reason (I am not pregnant nor do I suffer with constipation etc) and I have no idea how long it will last. That’s the bit that’s annoying me! The cream I bought is helping but it’s just so embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

I make the first step. Then I do it twice more ,once to give the benefit of the doubt, then again as 1 last chance.

We have never met up .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.