What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My annoying brain! I just want it to so switch off so I can feel at peace.

The heat is also annoying me. I am not made for this weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why can't people respect protocol & social distancing measures on trains and make it a point to impede on my personal space and sit within 2cm of even if the guidelines specifically state to leave an empty seat. This really annoys me as people need to use common sense. What makes you think it's OK to sit elbow to elbow? Those days are gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It was not a lovely evening. It was not warm.
It was boiling hot.

Kept seeing a few people on my social media sharing pics of having drinks this evening you know like winding down for the day.
Having drinks at home with caption saying lovely warm evening time to relax.

How are people sitting in that even enjoying a drink. I'd be melting

I've seen one's earlier in the day dressed nice with short dresses drinking out at a outdoor bar place and they look like they aren't suffering at all.

I'm lying on top of my bed panting like a dog.
If I was having a drink outdoors I couldn't be sitting there looking all nice.
I'd be sitting there and gasping for air.

Don't know how people can enjoy it.

I'm a winter baby. Was born in December.
Love cooler weather.
Even a little heat I can't take it so I'm here feeling like I'm being suffocated.

I had a shower and everything.
I'm wearing pj bottoms and a tshirt and it just feels sticky on me and just feels gross.

Don't know how people can sit out in that and be like this is lovely.

I'm here dying. 😥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm one of those people that hate summer and I dislike the sun strongly.

I love Winter. And rainy windy days.

People always saying miserable day when it's raining.
To someone who loves the rain today was the perfect example of what a miserable day is for someone who hates the sun.

It was just boiling no breeze and its just boring.
I could never live some where say like Australia where its sunny every day. Imagine that every day just the same. It would be hell for me.

I'm in Ireland irish and proud 🇨🇮💚
I love in our country how the weather can be so different. Uk weather is similar cause we're so close only two countries I could live. Our weather isn't boring. Its wild. You can have sun, rain, snow, all in the one day. We will always have nice windy days. If I had to wake up every day to a bright sunny clear day. I couldn't cope. Just boring. I know what I say is probably strange to some but everyone is different which is the great thing.

Don't know how people were sitting out in beer gardens not melting and I'm here gasping for air.

Not exaggerating. This winter baby doesn't do good in this weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was boiling hot.

Kept seeing a few people on my social media sharing pics of having drinks this evening you know like winding down for the day.

I've seen one's earlier in the day dressed nice with short dresses drinking out at a outdoor bar place and they look like they aren't suffering at all.

Love cooler weather.
Even a little heat I can't take it so I'm here feeling like I'm being suffocated.

I'm wearing pj bottoms and a tshirt and it just feels sticky on me and just feels gross.

I'm here dying. 😥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

To someone who loves the rain today was the perfect example of what a miserable day is for someone who hates the sun.

It was just boiling nó breeze and its just boring.
I could never live some where say like Australia where its sunny every day. Imagine that every day just the same. It would be hell for me.

I love in our country how the weather can be so different. Our weather isn't boring. You can have sun, rain, snow, all in the one day. If I had to wake up every day to a bright sunny clear day. I couldn't cope. Just boring. I know what I say is probably strange to some but everyone is different which is the great thing.

Don't know how people were sitting out in beer gardens not melting and I'm here gasping for air.

I totally agree with you. I sat indoors with the curtains closed for most of the day. I don't understand how people sit in pub gardens all day as if the alcohol and direct sunlight don't result in awful headaches and tiredness.

I did sit in the garden with a beer but it was at about 9pm when it had cooled down considerably 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was boiling hot.

Love cooler weather.

I'm here dying. 😥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was just boiling nó breeze and its just boring.

I love in our country how the weather can be so different. Our weather isn't boring. You can have sun, rain, snow, all in the one day. If I had to wake up every day to a bright sunny clear day. I couldn't cope. Just boring. I know what I say is probably strange to some but everyone is different which is the great thing.

I love living in a country that has seasons. I couldn't do summer all year round. Plus I prefer winter clothing to summer clothes. I loves coats, scarves and boots. 🌧☔❄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Out the back neighbours are still out in their garden talking at daytime volume

Reactions: 3
I love living in a country that has seasons. I couldn't do summer all year round. Plus I prefer winter clothing to summer clothes. I loves coats, scarves and boots. 🌧☔❄
Agreed. The only thing I hate is rain though. Give me dry weather at around 17-21 degrees and I would be happy as larry.

Reactions: 4
Out the back neighbours are still out in their garden talking at daytime volume
Same here. I have my bedroom window open and I can clearly hear every word of a woman talking about how her breasts have sagged since losing weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got asked to do overtime in a couple of weeks which I accepted, my supervisor is off on compassionate leave so our big boss has been messing with the rotas. Not only has she put me down for 12 days straight(no overtime) she has put my overtime shift down as a normal shift!! I wont see her until the week of the shift due to annual leave and nights so thats gonna annoy me for ages as I wouldnt have done the shift unless it was overtime.

• Sad
Noisy neighbours.
It never ends, she's been having work done on her house solidly for over 4 months now by family members who constantly block access to our car, park right outside our front door, with the engines running on flat bed trucks, shouting and hollering 24/7.
She has 2 Yorkshire terriers that constantly yap at anything and everything, which then sets off our dog.
I've told her we both work from home when we were having a "friendly" chat a couple of months ago, thinking she'd get the idea. Turns out she's just a selfish witch.
I'm awake now, because at 12:30am she decided to roll up in her car, with her barking dogs and have a very loud conversation with someone. Clearly, in this heat, everyone's windows are open but she couldn't give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know I'm a broken record on this thread but I can't sleep and it's nearly 5am. I am physically and mentally exhausted. I cried for a good half an hour because I just can't sleep and the longer I'm awake the more I think of my ex which is just torture for me. All I want is to fall asleep at a reasonable time. 😔 I've not been able to do this for nearly 3 months and even medicine that is meant to make me drowsy isn't doing the trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The babies been up since 5.45. I have a headache and it's roasting. My boyfriend has a hangover so he's still in bed and probs will be for the foreseeable, jammy git 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The fact my 5yr old son messed around with the thermostat yesterday at some point and MY HEATING came on during the night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The fact my 5yr old son messed around with the thermostat yesterday at some point and MY HEATING came on during the night
Omg this must have been torture! We've left ours on over night in the winter by mistake the odd time before and that was bad enough!

Chub rub from yesterday still hurts
I was told that if you rub stick deodorant on your inner thighs beforehand it helps prevent chafing. I know I’m probably too late but I hope it’s a bit of help for the future!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.