What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being unable to sleep for literally weeks now I don’t know what to do.
I’m in hospital with Covid and I’ve had Covid two weeks now and my body seeemd to have forgotten how to sleep.
not even for one minute.
I’m quite scared
Apparently nothing the hospital can do to help

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't have much of an appetite in this weather, I'm happy to eat salads and graze, so I texted my OH from work this morning saying if you don't want salad take a leg of chicken out of the freezer and I'll do you chicken and chips tonight. I get home from work and the chicken leg has been left in the sink to defrost. I told him meat needs to be defrosted at fridge temperature and you've left it sitting in the sink in bloody heatwave weather. I've had to chuck it out and he still doesn't get it . Also I hate food waste when there's people out there relying on food banks 🤬
The good thing is we're getting McDonald's now instead because I'm too fuming to cook.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't have much of an appetite in this weather, I'm happy to eat salads and graze, so I texted my OH from work this morning saying if you don't want salad take a leg of chicken out of the freezer and I'll do you chicken and chips tonight. I get home from work and the chicken leg has been left in the sink to defrost. I told him meat needs to be defrosted at fridge temperature and you've left it sitting in the sink in bloody heatwave weather. I've had to chuck it out and he still doesn't get it . Also I hate food waste when there's people out there relying on food banks 🤬
The good thing is we're getting McDonald's now instead because I'm too fuming to cook.
Salmonella, yuck. I truly think men only listen to the first half of every sentence and check out before you even get to finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't figure out if I'm falling asleep, have a headache or a stomach ache or all of the above. I just know I'm not all the way there. I can't eat anything because my stomach hurts and I'm bloated as can be. I can't keep my eyes open. My head hurts moderately. I think this heat is slowly killing me. I'm going to have to re-think my plan of moving to Australia someday. It's probably best I rescheduled my COVID vaccine, I can't deal with another health nuisance for now. It might be the last nail in the coffin!

• Heart
My OH. He’s just come home from work and he’s already riled me with a snide remark because I didn’t take the kids to the park. One, they are always at the bloody park. Two, it’s been scorching outside and not only did the kids not want to go a long trek to the park with no shade, neither did I. Three, go eat a bag of dicks! They’ve been happily playing on their massive bloody trampoline in the garden eating ice lollies all day.

I’m hormonal because I’m due on and the boob sweat is real today, so very tetchy. Bet he wishes he’d never opened his mouth now. 🙊 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about FrEeDoM dAy in the UK. It’s not the UK! It’s England (and possibly Wales but I don’t think so!). Nowhere else is doing it so stop saying it’s the bleeping UK!

Reactions: 9
Had a huge clothes clear out and listed it all on Vinted, I listed a pair of jeans I’d bought for like £30 for £3 and had some girl offer me £2 which I said no, and then she sent me like 10 laughing emojis as a response? It has pissed me right off, wee witch 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The fact that I have covid 😡 I feel like I am going to combust what with the temperature and the weather 🤣 Doesn’t help that I seem to be getting the uncommon symptoms too- since when was awful back pain a symptom of covid?! 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There’s a mozzy flying around my pillow buzzing and I can’t find him urghhh

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Entitled and spoilt children!!
Especially ones who haven't been invited somewhere and then they hound the ones who have been invited, then trying to manipulate them and use emotional blackmail ffs.
Don't get me started on the twit of a parent who thought it was OK to ask why their child wasn't invited because said child is screaming and crying. Take a look at yourself and your child and you will have your answer.

The worst thing is, there seems to be a lot of this happening just lately. I'd be mortified if my child/children acted in such a spoilt way and neither would I dream of asking the parents why my child/children weren't invited somewhere (where a lot of other kids weren't invited to)

Last edited:
There’s a giant moth in my room, my dog won’t go asleep cause he’s trying to eat it. Im trying to get the bleep to calm down. Im sweating my tits off, there’s not an ounce of breeze and I just got my period lol 🥴

Im trying to be happy about this weather and grateful for the sun as we don’t get much nice weather in Ireland but I am genuinely near tipping point.

Update: there’s now 2 moths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
I can't handle this heat. I've never enjoyed summer but this is unbearable.
My head is banging.
I'm a tired, miserable, sweaty mess. Ugh.
Work in the morning is going to be horrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My mother not having a moment's peace. I both feel bad for her and extremely irritated by her neverending need to always be "on" and constantly taking care of something. Nobody wants anything, I wish she would let people be and not try so hard for things aren't even necessary. I get second hand exhaustion and you can't really talk yo her either because the second you criticize something, she's offended forever and you never hear the end of hurt passive aggressive comments. I really just want to be free of people and contact with anyone for a while but I don't see it happening any time soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Selfishly I’m having a day for me , where I’m with my 3 favourite people ….me , myself and I … I don’t mind the tag alongers…but what I don’t want is ‘ can we go here first , can we stop there on the way , can we have…..’ duck OFF. I want to get there, so far we are making 3 extra stops before we bastarding get there . And the trip is already over an hour .. … do your tit THEN think about tagging along . I’ve told them I’m leaving at 10am , ready or not I’m off ….they know I will too I’ve done it before… can’t abide faffers that want to mow the lawn and do tit when I’ve got my shoes on

Oh and btw I’m off to where my avatar was taken … ye olde Brighton baby yeah!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.