What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being really really really tired is annoying and upsetting me so much. I just can't switch off and sleep at a reasonable time. The doctor prescribed me a mild sedative which hasn't helped in the slightest. I'm beginning to get very annoyed with myself that I'm allowing my health to suffer when I am pretty sure my ex is eating and sleeping well. I've hated night time so much for the past 2 months because I feel so lonely and I really do miss him. I feel like I have no one and nothing to really look forward to. I think I'm just existing at the moment and that's a horrible feeling. I just wish I could fall sleep and not wake up for hours and hours. I just feel so fed up and a part of me wants to send him a message giving him a piece of my mind but what difference would it make. I just hate how emotional and invested I get because when things go wrong I really struggle. I just want to be ok and get some sleep. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The babies decided to wake up and think it's party time 🙄🥱 we're meant to be up early to go out but I can't be bothered at all. I've slept tit all night

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have not slept for more than 2 hours a night in several days. I feel so sick and tired. Light a candle for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My daughter is usually a 5am riser. She’s been waking up between 7-8am for the last 3 days which hasn’t ever happened before and then typically today she’s woken up at 5am again. Just annoying when I was so used to getting a decent amount of sleep for all of 3 days 😭 thank god for Hey Duggee!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
People who set up 'Go Fund Me' type accounts because they think others should fund their lifestyle! The person in question is wanting to compete in something which requires a huge investment ... they have a great job that I'm sure pays well, yet they expect others to step in and pay for it. The mind boggles.

- - -

Also, I overdid it on the face wash before and it ended up going up my nose and down the back of my throat (doesn't help that I have a very bad cold). Now I can't get rid of the taste.

- - -

For the lovely folk who constantly have trouble sleeping, have you tried this?

Do this on a Friday ... stay up the whole night. Even if you start to feel tired in the early hours of the morning, fight it. Stay awake until what you think is a good bedtime (9/10pm), and keep busy (I deep clean ... every surface in my house). Don't overdo the coffee or any other stimulants. Don't go for a drive or operate machinery as you will be extremely fatigued; just keep yourself busy in whatever other ways you can. Fight the temptation to read or have a bath as it'll be easy to nod off when doing so.

Before climbing into bed, change your sheets so everything is fresh and if you're able to, have a quick shower.

By bedtime, you should be ready to hit the sack for a great night's sleep.

As someone who is used to keeping a crazy schedule working to offshore clients' hours of work, I often get out of my sleep schedule; but when I follow this routine, I manage to easily get back into what's natural for me. It's important to add that for consecutive nights, you need to go to bed at exactly the same time - that's the secret to your body getting used to the routine.

Something else I use which I swear by, is "This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray" - it's amazing stuff! I've tried all sorts of lavender sprays in the past, but this is the only one that truly works for me. It's a GREAT investment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's not annoying me, I just want to get this said.

I do not care that it's coming home. The England Cup. Means nothing to me.
This might be shocking but I'm Irish living in Ireland. Means nothing to me.
I needed to say it 😂

Bombarded with it here on social media.
Very happy for England though and I love you English people and hope you's celebrate.

Other than I hope you guys have a good celebration.
Doesn't mean a thing to me.

I know if Ireland were to win a huge game like that, I wouldn't want you guys to care at all.

Also I don't care about the 4th of July.
They try and make a thing of 4th of July here.
How will you celebrate. By doing nothing. 😂

We have absolutely no reason to celebrate it here. Not our holiday.

I'm sure we have plenty of English people and American people living here and have relatives abroad they can celebrate.

I'll eat the American themed snacks not celebrating for something nothing to do with me.

For some people it needed to be said.

England's Cup
4th of July.
Means nothing to us over here

Unless of course I know you have friends or relatives from those countries.

I hope everyone that celebrates has a good time. Just trying to be nice about this.

You guys England deserve it.

I'm a really nice person so I feel mean for even saying this. 😂

When it's home, genuinely hope you's enjoy the celebrations 🎉😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
OT but your pic has reminded me of Diddl! :love:
It is Diddl, got a huge collection of postcards from the 90's!

Back on topic, heavy downpour as expected and more on the way so defiantly no gardening today.

I hate Penney's/Primark and rarely go there. Yesterday, I don't have a clue what came over me, but I decided to go into Penney's located in a shopping center of all places. Imagine the hot mess on a busy Saturday afternoon. It gave me a headache.

I was looking at a candle in a small aisle, when this woman decided to squeeze herself and her stroller right behind me when anyone can clearly see there was absolutely no space to go through. She wasn't even trying to look at something in the same aisle, she was trying to access the back-aisle that could easily be accessed through the other aisles on the left or right. Yet, she choose this one specific aisle. I started getting a bit annoyed and decided to put the candle back on the shelf to move along and let her through. She was basically squeezing me with that stroller. As I was about the put the candle back on the shelf when it slipped and fell on the floor. She saw that incident, took a take a step back and made her way to the back aisle through another aisle. Meanwhile, I broke a candle and felt bad for the staff having to clean this. I then realized a few minutes later my brand new white pants were drenched in blood because I had injured myself in the process without noticing.

People need to have a bit of common sense in these shops. We're both lucky no glass hit the kid in the stroller or any other kid for that matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My daughter is down for her nap and next door are hammering so loud I feel like they’re about to break through the wall 🙃🙃🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 1
There is someone in the office who puts dirty cutlery and crockery back i nthe cupbard. We had someone gross leave recently so i washed every single piece the other night and cleaned out the cupboard. I come back to work today to find several knives and forks absolutely caked in food. I'm raging! Its a tiny office I just cant imagine anyone in here doing it so im annoyed and now side eyeing everyone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bit of a rant here, and a warning too!

Today I decided to PAY my second instalment of my income tax bill using my debit card......Oh bleeping hell things
have change since I payed back in January. Now I had to jump through loads of hoops to do this and because of
my failure to have a valid passport, I now have to wait a few days for a pin code via the post. I thought what a load
of bollocks so I paid my tax bill via online banking instead, I also paid my credit cards too. Anyone who is about
to pay their tax bill and hasn't got the new Government Gateway ID yet, prepare yourselves!! NI number is needed,
valid passport and you have to answer questions about credit/banking/bills. If you can't or refuse you have to wait
a few days for the pin code to register.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.