What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That the afternoon meetings my boss was going to attend have been cancelled. I was hoping for a relaxing day/afternoon

Reactions: 2
Job hunting!! I’m in the middle in terms of skills and experience so I either get you’re too good and going to leave or you aren’t good enough 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Allergies.

Even with medication they are so bad right now because we had a family birthday and so many people gave flowers despite being told repeatedly that a couple of us who live here are severely allergic to them. I'm unable to go in my own living room or even have my bedroom door open because the scent is so overpowering even when I'm upstairs. It's infuriating.

I love flowers so don't want to sound like a misery guts, I just can't have real ones in my home and I'm tired of being disrespected again and again by other relatives on this issue. They'd be screaming bloody murder if they were allergic and we ignored their requests for no scented gifts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Im on WW, and use the app and like to browse people’s ‘updates’ to get motivation and ideas

Some people seem to think this is another form of social platform like instagram or facebook and just chat absolute bollocks on there.

Just saw a girl who posted about her partner calling her a fat sl*g and how she told him he is fatter blah blah.. now I get its not nice to be called that but this app really isn’t the place for you to air your dirty laundry 🙄

another guy was banging on about tom daley and his gold medal, again NOT RELATED TO WEIGHT LOSS you morons!

• Haha
Chaffing 😂

I'm training for my first marathon and no-one warned me of the chaffing issues running long distance 🤣 I'm using bodyglide balm thing which seems to be doing the trick with my legs - but still getting proper chaffing around bottom of my sports bras. It's agony when I go in the shower :(

• Sad
Because some of us have health problems made worse by the heat.
Never been on holiday abroad (well to Amsterdam but not in summer) either because I hate the heat
Strangely enough, I can't bear the heat in the UK it drains me and leaves me with a headache every day, but abroad it feels very different. I was fine in Australia, Greece, Florida and California.

Reactions: 4
My motivation has been missing for a good week now.
I have had sleeping issues but managed a good sleep last night.
Yet still have no motivation.

I need it back 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Chaffing 😂

I'm training for my first marathon and no-one warned me of the chaffing issues running long distance 🤣 I'm using bodyglide balm thing which seems to be doing the trick with my legs - but still getting proper chaffing around bottom of my sports bras. It's agony when I go in the shower :(
Sudocreme / nappy rash cream is good to soothe it.

My boyfriend taking his bad day at work out on me.

Just drink wine and witch about it like a normal person. Don't snap at me. twit. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Chaffing 😂

Sports tape 👍

Reactions: 1
My colleague. All he does is sniff and squeezes his nose when he sniffs so it squeaks. No lie.. every 2 minutes. I’ve had 9 hours of it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Myself. I have been working on my MH and self-esteem a lot recently, and just when I was starting to see the results, I ended up falling for a person who does not like me back 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Felt like a failure as I had a panic attack on my first training session at the gym in god knows how long..I couldn't complete the 1st day session

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
my sister and mum have covid and they're both fully vaccinated :oops: really worried now that my dad will get it and he has lots of health issues

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
my sister and mum have covid and they're both fully vaccinated :oops: really worried now that my dad will get it and he has lots of health issues
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear this. 😞 Do they live with your dad? How are they feeling (mild symptoms hopefully)?

• Heart
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear this. 😞 Do they live with your dad? How are they feeling (mild symptoms hopefully)?
thank you! fortunately they have mild symptoms although my mum sounded horrible when i called her earlier!
they live with my dad but they have developed a ''separation system''. hopefully it works but i feel like he must have it already :(

• Sad
thank you! fortunately they have mild symptoms although my mum sounded horrible when i called her earlier!
they live with my dad but they have developed a ''separation system''. hopefully it works but i feel like he must have it already :(
A family my family knew got it last summer and a separation system worked for them (I believe one person was unaffected at all)! Fingers crossed it works for yours, too. Keeping you and your fam in my thoughts. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.