What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People being dramatic all the time as if they haven't claimed enough bleeping space with their antics already

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got bitten by something on Wednesday night and the bite has swollen across half my leg and is red and raised and so hot and itchy. Then because my leg was hurting I must have been walking awkwardly because I've somehow managed to pull something in my other leg and can barely walk down the stairs now. If it wasn't all so annoying and painful I'd find it funny!
My Mother who is 90 has had this plus a lot of pain, she's been bitten a few times just put the washing on the line outside, it's worse this year for bites!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have toothache and issues with receding gums but can I see a dentist? Nope. I've tried every dentist in my area, I'm registered with one but they're down to one dentist who for whatever reason can't see me. Been told to call every month to see if they have a new dentist after mine left. Meanwhile I'm petrified I'm going to lose my front tooth/teeth and I can't afford to go private. This issue has been going on for months in my area and we're all just being left to suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Constantly waking up between the hours of 3am and 4am religiously lately and it’s really annoying me. I would just love to sleep from 10/11pm through to my alarm without waking up in the night 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That it’s the first night in 4 days where it hasn’t felt like I reside in the Devil’s armpit and I still cannot sleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not being able to sleep
4hrs last night

I'm not the type of person that can survive on 4 hours sleep 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When people clearly have an issue with you but instead of either ignoring entirely, or talking things through they witch and indirect

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m on holiday and the bed is about a comfortable as sleeping on laminate floor and rocks

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I got bitten by something on Wednesday night and the bite has swollen across half my leg and is red and raised and so hot and itchy. Then because my leg was hurting I must have been walking awkwardly because I've somehow managed to pull something in my other leg and can barely walk down the stairs now. If it wasn't all so annoying and painful I'd find it funny!
I reacted like this to some mosquito bites recently. Now I won’t go out with bare legs and/or strong repellent. There seem to be a lot of insects around this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When you go to sort out the washing your husband put on last night and realise he's done a full wash of his clothes

There's 4 other people that live in the house too head 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The woman in front of me in the post office queue who completely ignored the social distance queue marks on the floor, then pushed in front of my when handing in the box through the hatch. She then just walked off without her receipt - I did laugh when the woman behind the till said she better hope it doesn’t go missing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I reacted like this to some mosquito bites recently. Now I won’t go out with bare legs and/or strong repellent. There seem to be a lot of insects around this year.
I've been forced to cover up head to toe just to do some gardening, I have some neoprene sleeves to keep my arms covered, similar to the
neoprene lower leg covers.

Reactions: 1
I have a really bad 'flu (definitely not Covid), coupled with poor circulation and nerve damage issues ... have been in bed constantly since last Monday and it is showing no signs of shifting. I've never had a 'flu for this long before and am feeling quite sorry for myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.