What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like a failure as I had a panic attack on my first training session at the gym in god knows how long..I couldn't complete the 1st day session
You're not a failure. Next time you go you'll smash it. I'm rather fond of the quote "success isn't final, failure isn't fatal, it's the courage to continue that counts".

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My double chin is proper annoying me. I got it when I suddenly gained weight due to antidepressants a few years ago. It won’t go away even after some of the weight gain has gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
my sister and mum have covid and they're both fully vaccinated :oops: really worried now that my dad will get it and he has lots of health issues
The dad of a friend of mine has a multitude of health problems and got through covid. We always hear the bad stuff in the News but plenty of people with health problems get through it. Wishing your mum and sis a quick recovery. It's such a worry but I'm sure you will all get through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've woken up feeling horrendous. I'm not sure if it's the heat, the hormones from the fact I decided not to take my pill last night so I can have a break week (but surely my hormones wouldn't dip that quickly?!), stress or what but I just feel rotten. My back aches, my legs ache, I feel dizzy, overly tired, nauseous. My IBS decided to flare up this morning too. I can't even call in sick as all my colleagues are on annual leave so I've got to run the office. Is it bedtime yet?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On Radio 1 when they describe Annie Mac as one of the world's eminent DJs up there with Diplo, Martin Garrix and Tiesto :ROFLMAO:
(I've heard them say this on multiple occasions, they were obviously told to say it.)

Reactions: 1
When you turn up to appointment and no one bothers to inform you they've cancelled it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm due my 2nd vaccine and I got a text to book , but those clinics are both unsuitable so I didn't. My gp surgery phones to get me to arrange an appointment and it's only the unsuitable ones available. She's telling me how important I get my jab promptly. I haven't got childcare, I've been to that vaccine clinic before so I know how much of a nightmare it will be with both little ones.
Inlaws will automatically be busy if I ask them to babysit. Despite fil seeming extremely pro vaccine and banging on about it .

A couple of months I told them they weren't allowed to take the kids in the car because they weren't taking car seat safety seriously. Turns out they have sold their little runaround car they used when the kids were over and fil has bought a motorbike. ( the kids are rarely allowed in the 'fancy ' car incase it gets damaged/ dirty / whatever) . But I think mother in law is a bit annoyed at having to share the car again cos she always used the little one .

Reactions: 1
My husband!

He has been annoying the fuckity duck out of me for days.

I'm building up to a big argument. Even though he never argues back he stays calm and collected and reasonable whilst I'm losing my tit 🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer for tea. Now I know how my Mum felt when I was younger and always forgot to get it out when she asked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tell you what's annoying me, I've got a small patch of land at the back of my garden that belongs to Network rail. Its like the jungle with weeds as high as your shoulder and brambles and a big Holly bush. It encroaches on my garden and the neighbours on each side. Network rail will only strim it if its effecting the line etc. So every back end of the summer I have to pay for it to be sorted like strimmed and bushes cut down etc. Its very boring but it will be at least £200 to have that bush taken out and I'll hire a strimmer myself £45. Why should I have to pay this when its not my land?

• Angry
  • Sad
My husband!

He has been annoying the fuckity duck out of me for days.

I'm building up to a big argument. Even though he never argues back he stays calm and collected and reasonable whilst I'm losing my tit 🥴🥴
My husband is the same! I get all riled up and lost my tit, he doesn't rise to it and stays totally calm - and that makes me lose my tit even more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband is the same! I get all riled up and lost my tit, he doesn't rise to it and stays totally calm - and that makes me lose my tit even more 🤣
And mine. He needs to go to his place of work and get out and about. He is far too comfortable working from home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Got a deadline for work due for 2 weeks time and I have the combination of noisy neighbours, a cat that won't leave me alone (bless her) and my own lack of willpower to stop me picking my phone up. I just wish I could sit, write the chapter and have it done with!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got a deadline for work due for 2 weeks time and I have the combination of noisy neighbours, a cat that won't leave me alone (bless her) and my own lack of willpower to stop me picking my phone up. I just wish I could sit, write the chapter and have it done with!
Grealish would want you to get on with your work ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Builders were supposed to be here this morning to start work on upgrading our bathroom. I couldn’t sleep last night for the anxiety of them coming. They were a no-show and nobody is picking up on the number I have on the letter. I have two small children at home who could’ve been out at the park or something fun instead of stuck at home waiting for nothing.

If they show up tomorrow morning first thing with no apology or explanation, Hell mend them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am so glad i found this thread!!

I am annoyed right now because my toddler woke us up at 4:30 this morning (he's 2.5) for no apparent reason and sadly once he is awake, he is awake. I'm tired due to not being a great sleeper anyways and i have no patience especially when he's buggering about and we're trying to get out of the door to nursery.

Then i sit in my car and cry because i feel like a terrible parent because I've shouted at him to put his shoes on for the 243rd time.

Parenting is a bloody mindfuck and I'm flipping tired. THATS why I'm annoyed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I am so glad i found this thread!!

I am annoyed right now because my toddler woke us up at 4:30 this morning (he's 2.5) for no apparent reason and sadly once he is awake, he is awake. I'm tired due to not being a great sleeper anyways and i have no patience especially when he's buggering about and we're trying to get out of the door to nursery.

Then i sit in my car and cry because i feel like a terrible parent because I've shouted at him to put his shoes on for the 243rd time.

Parenting is a bloody mindfuck and I'm flipping tired. THATS why I'm annoyed.
You're not a terrible parent. What you've described sounds like a normal parent level.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.