What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a list online of all the places across England doing the trials. Local authorities have been put under massive pressure from environmental/climate change groups to promote clean air, yet road safety awareness groups who work to reduce road deaths say it will increase the accident rates. It's a bloody double edged sword isn't it 🙄
Yep, it's a tricky one this e-scooter, I get it, cleaner way to travel but you have arseholes who are abusing it, then you have the criminal element.

Reactions: 6
The excessive fuss parents make over year 6 leaving junior school. I thought it was bad with my eldest a decade ago, all suits and limousines (he had a suit but he walked to his disco). It's beyond madness these days.

The kids had a festival, celebration day AT school. We have class photos. They don't need an extra day with blummin mortar boards like a graduation. I just find it utterly ludicrous and over the top.
How things have changed. We have a leavers disco / party. That was 2000.

Reactions: 4
I live in a town , in a residential area and some bright spark nearby has bought a bleeping cockerel!😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How things have changed. We have a leavers disco / party. That was 2000.
In the 60s/70s we didn't have anything, no matter what school we were leaving, we just left. we had a school disco once but was just a treat one evening, not for leaving. and we made our own way there like we did every day. Can't recall my children having anything for leaving either, they are all now in their early 40s.

oh and we never gave teachers gifts and cards unless handmade.
can't imagine what it's like for those on very low income these days.

Reactions: 7
I've woke up with the right side of my face covered in spots 😳 looks like I'm building a small army
Do you lie on that side of your face? If so it means you shouldn’t be lying on it, especially in this weather as you’re probably sweating and grease is building up therefore breaking you out. If you can’t sleep on your back try and change the pillow case each night and make sure to keep the pillow itself clean xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you lie on that side of your face? If so it means you shouldn’t be lying on it, especially in this weather as you’re probably sweating and grease is building up therefore breaking you out. If you can’t sleep on your back try and change the pillow case each night and make sure to keep the pillow itself clean xxx
Thank you! I think it's because im due on, I always get dead spotty when I'm due on! Thank you though ill try that though xx

• Heart
First day of the summer holidays for me, and I'm spending it doing nothing but trying to get to the bottom of the washing basket before the weather changes.

They are illegal unless fully taxed and insured (and are prohibited on pavements). I'm not surprised you're cross.
They are an absolute menace. Quite literally death traps, in so many ways. Hopefully there will be a clamping down on them soon before any more deaths or serious injuries occur.
What annoys me is seeing Halfords and the like advertising them. People are buying them without knowing the legality of them. My partner nearly got one to get to and from work, turns out the website we used was a scam website so it never turned up. Lost the money but I’m kind of relieved it never arrived now. We honestly didn’t realise a few months back that they were illegal.

I got a bit tipsy the other night with some of the mums from school and I’m so worried I was annoying or that I said something I regret. Idk why I just really want to be liked by them. So stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am about to murder my partner. He is breathing so loudly for no bleeping reason. He's sat eating chocolate which he put in the fridge! He's crunching it as loudly as he possibly can whilst breathing so bleeping loud. I'm actually going to lose my temper in a minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am about to murder my partner. He is breathing so loudly for no bleeping reason. He's sat eating chocolate which he put in the fridge! He's crunching it as loudly as he possibly can whilst breathing so bleeping loud. I'm actually going to lose my temper in a minute.
My step-son makes loud breathing noises when he chews - it is very distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My kids. Asked me all morning if we could go to the park. I hate the park. I am not a mum who loves the park. But I love my kids so to the park we went. Took about 7 minutes before the 9 year old bumped her back and started whinging she wanted to go home. 6 year old wanted to stay as one of her mates was there. Mate left, so she started whinging. Managed to convince them to go on a spinny thing together. That was about 75 seconds of calm before youngest lost her tit with oldest for going too fast, leaving oldest sulking in the corner. Why do I even bother?!? At this rate they’ll be spending the next 6 weeks watching YouTube on separate tablets because it’s the only way I’ll get any peace 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Masks / lines/ restrictions
I’m over them all. There is no fun in fun anymore. I feel like not leaving my house until some normality resumes

Reactions: 5
I bought a new summer dress today. It's been a loooooong time since I dressed up. The last time I got really dolled up/dressed up was pre-COVID in 2019. I got home, tried the dress on with some really nice shoes and I felt meh. Dressing up doesn't bring me any joy anymore. I just feel really blasé. I don't enjoy the whole getting dressed up, getting my hair and makeup done the way I used to. I just feel really stupid and overdressed. Plus, for some reason, I've developed some body insecurities which I never had before these repeated lockdowns. I used to be pretty confident in my body, but I now I find a new flaw every single time I look at myself in the mirror. I don't know what's going on. I get zero pleasure from trying to look good. It's pointless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A man. A man who earlier in the year I met off a site and slept with a few times and long story but he’s a total nut job and dangerous.He’s contacted me again under a different profile (I’ve seen him create multiple different ones) online and is pretending he has no idea who I am or what I’m taking about. I know it sounds so stupid but it’s made me feel so disrespected. The incident shouldn’t have happened in the first place but I’m even more wild he’s pretending it didn’t happen. C*nt.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.