Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
AB17D5F1-4A1D-460B-8C12-4D75A60DE1D5.jpeg

nicki - please - you look LOVELY here. This is you at your best. Fresh faced. You look a million billion times better today, no make up on, naturally wavy messy hair and wearing normal clothes than you ever do with all your heavy make up and drag queen outfits on. You look naturally pretty, young, healthy and just so much nicer like this!!!!!! Honestly. I wish she could see how naturally pretty she is instead of her hiding under layers of horrid make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
IMG_4520.jpeg

what in the right said fred is THIS fucking thing she’s wearing today?!!!! Aside from the fact that its possibly the most unflattering thing ive ever seen her wear and makes her look like shes a size 24, what’s with the pleather & lace?! Its fucking hideous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Cf123

I really like Nikki but her moaning about how much bad luck they've had this year with the kitchen reno not going to plan has really hut a nerve. My kids lost their daddy this year and I lost my mum, id give anything to have your 'bad luck' hun 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

avabella

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around the fact she calls him Marko like he's some exotic lover when his name is Mark Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Poptart

VIP Member
She's ordered the wrong tree for the dining room and said several times she is "devastated" Does she have any idea what is going on in the world outside of her renovated bungalow?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Laughing at her hot chocolate station as it reminds me of cleaning with Mario not sure if any of you are on that thread 😆
A hot chocolate “station” is the height of cheese. Its all just for content. Its not how real people live. Real people have an old (probably out of date) tub of drinking chocolate shoved in the back of a cupboard somewhere that gets used a few times a year, and maybe a couple of long gone out of date slightly hard marshmallows that you find emptied into the bottom of a tupperwear box along with other random seldom used kitchen bits like chocolate chips and food colouring. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Redbricks

Why does Niki and her warehouse sorry shop remind me of me at 8 years old and taking all my mum's tins of beans and spaghetti out of her cupboards to play shop complete with a little till

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The cat was fine it was the way she bloody spoke to it that did my head in
OHHHHH ITS MA BAYBEEE DARRRLINNNNN OHHHH MAMMAS BAYBBBEEEE DARRLINNNNN OHHHH DYA WANT SUM BREAKFAST WEE TOOTS? OHHH MAMMIES BEAUTIFUL GIRRRRRL MA WEE DARRRRRLIIIINNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Star15sh

VIP Member
That tiny cupboard, tell me how she is planning on reading books in there 🤣 and is she really going to leave a one year old I there with fairy lights. It doesn’t make sense at all!!
Don't worry the kid will be 16 by the time it's finished

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why does she have to name drop all the designers, it's so vulgar. The amount of clothes on those rails is beyond ridiculous, she must spend thousands of pounds on clothes and shoes every year to never wear them, she is so bloody wasteful. I'd not mind so much if they were staple pieces that can be worn for lots of different occasions, but they aren't.
Also, when the fuck is that reno and her 'sorting' going to end? How can two adults and one baby accumulate so much mess & hard work, it would drive me insane!!

Reactions: 16

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why not put the phone down and be in the moment?
Because she thinks shes a celebrity and she thinks that shes living some high flying first class life - getting dressed in her hideous outfits, flying BA to london, going out on a Saturday in central ———— shes so tragic because she doesn’t get that for those of us who live in the South, going into london is really normal and not that exiting, we know how to travel and not get stuck in a taxi for hours on end and its just not that big of a deal. Shes just so self obsessed when in reality what she’s doing is so cheap and tacky and just a bit when your Grandma and her elderly pals go on a bus tour to Blackpool…. Its just a bit naff.

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
IMG_3566.jpeg
This is by far the most bizarre thing Nikki has posted in my opinion. I personally don’t ever want children, and the thought fills me with dread so it’s not that I’m the opposite end of the spectrum to her… but I honestly think she is absolutely bat shit to post that about her daughter who might read it one day. Saying they thought it would be absolute hell and affect their current lives and that they ‘try very much to slot her into their lives which is important’… is she hearing herself???? That is your child Nikki you don’t get to have a baby and crack on as before and just slot the baby in how it suits you. She resents that child and it’s so obvious, the girl is going to grow up with some serious issues with parents with that attitude. It’s just sad for Amara!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I couldnt think of anything id rather do less, than go to london and then go to some tacky/cheesy male strippers in the middle of the afternoon, getting smashed and acting like a bunch of 16 year olds whove never seen alcohol or a shirtless man before.

its just so tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha