Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t catch that bit, I was too busy laughing at the scrunchies 🤣🤣🤣
corrupt Scottish government and then renting houses and court cases so jumbled and hard to follow I wondered if someone had spiked my morning coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like Nikki but her moaning about how much bad luck they've had this year with the kitchen reno not going to plan has really hut a nerve. My kids lost their daddy this year and I lost my mum, id give anything to have your 'bad luck' hun 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna take a guess that their tenant hasn’t paid their rent ?

Reactions: 11
Im so confused. I thought the house was finished but now shes getting rid of furniture and has a decorator in?!

Reactions: 2
First World problems indeed I’m sure. Like above poster said oh to swap worries with her.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone understand what she’s raging about?
I came here with the exact same question. First thing I thought was its about that bloody kitchen again but it seems that princess nikki is waffling on about something else. 😝 Gawd!! She does my flipping neb in!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Laughing my arse off at her ranting about people not wanting to work 🤣🤣 pot kettle lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it must be something like this and because of the government rules they're maybe not allowed to throw them out for arrears?
Exactl! also she was selling the flats furniture the other week! Maybe she’s now in trouble for not going about it the right/legal way?
---
Either way defo First World problems for our NIki. It’s not as if she’s strapped for cash as some landlords would be. I mean she happily splashes her lavish spending for all to see. And don’t forget guys she can buy and sell all of us here🤣

• Haha
Yes, I’m guessing something to do with a tenant/ ex tenant. Love it when she goes off on one!

The kitchen agreement must have been an excellent settlement / non disclosure as she hasn’t spouted about that for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Laughing my arse off at her ranting about people not wanting to work 🤣🤣 pot kettle lovely
Ooh, I wish it was a Fri/Sat night as if she was on the Lady Petrol this comment could well tip her over the edge 🤣

I’m going to hazard a guess that - Scottish Gov are really cracking down on rental property and Airbnb. Anyone that had a second property that they rent out had/has to apply for a licence. I also think that there was chat of double Council Tax on second properties. Perhaps their license application hasn’t been approved?

So high end and stylish yet constantly refers to the ceiling as the roof 😝 it’s one of those things that irrationally irritates me!

Reactions: 7
What happened to her elvis picture the other night? It seems the glass totally shattered - imagine if samara had been standing right under it?!

Also she constantly is degrading the poor decorator who has given her details of the job and how long it will take him and she’s said numerous times he’ll not get it done - it’s his job love I think he knows!!

Reactions: 5
I’m going to hazard a guess that - Scottish Gov are really cracking down on rental property and Airbnb. Anyone that had a second property that they rent out had/has to apply for a licence. I also think that there was chat of double Council Tax on second properties. Perhaps their license application hasn’t been approved?
Might be reading between the lines, but I’m wondering if they’re going through a similar thing my parents did. The Scottish Government have basically banned landlords from evicting tenants, even if they stop paying their rent. After my gran died, my folks put her house on the rental market and a couple moved in. Everything was fine for a while and all of the sudden they stopped paying - no explanation, no communication, ignored called, letters, etc. My dad had to go to the door one day and lawyers got involved. The guy was even openly promoting his side hustle on Facebook. I felt for them. It was so infuriating but it’s like the tenants knew they had the upper hand. Thankfully they done a moonlight flit eventually and now there’s the stress of trying to find out where they work so that their wages can be arrested. So I’m wondering if that’s what she means about the government being corrupt and people being freeloaders.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.