Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so cringing for her with her LVP story, the poor woman looks completely traumatised in the picture imagine loud and brassy Nikki coming over to you with her omg I am obsessed chat, absolute cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The words on the little oneā€™s top, ā€œbeautiful like mamaā€. šŸ™ˆ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ā£380 on a hair styler šŸ¤Æ
How many hair dryers/straighteners/curlers/wands does one head of hair need?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
How the duck do they live in that absolute pig sty with a wee baby? She is an absolute midden of a woman.

Reactions: 10
How the duck do they live in that absolute pig sty with a wee baby? She is an absolute midden of a woman.
I honestly cannot believe how messy and filthy that house is. The state of her ā€œdressing roomā€ā€¦.. she must literally just drop stuff on the floor and never pick it up. There is mess EVERYWHERE. Its just sheer laziness. She would do well to stop faffing around with her hair and twatting around on Insta and just tidy her house.

Reactions: 6
I honestly cannot believe how messy and filthy that house is. The state of her ā€œdressing roomā€ā€¦.. she must literally just drop stuff on the floor and never pick it up. There is mess EVERYWHERE. Its just sheer laziness. She would do well to stop faffing around with her hair and twatting around on Insta and just tidy her house.
Itā€™s not like she has got to deal with half the stuff us mere mortals do on a daily basis!!!

As ever I just canā€™t understand how her house gets into such a state. Sorry but what a lazy, entitled cow. I donā€™t know how she can spend so much money on renovations & decor in her house then treat it like that. Disgusting.

I had 4 kids plus a career and my home was never once like that. I just couldn't stand all that mess everywhere.
How can a so called business woman be so unorganised, I don't get it!
That house is an accident waiting to happen, especially with a toddler on the move!

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think the photographer liked her.
Such a terrible photo of her. But she doesnā€™t help herself. The hideous make up, the hideous hair, the buttoned up to the throat shirt, the hideous pink blazerā€¦.. she looks completely bleeping ridiculous. I genuinely donā€™t know what madness goes through her head. And sorry but if i got dressed up like a bleeping pantomime dame my husband and my family/friends would ask if i was ok/tell me exactly what I looked like.

• Haha
1st birthday parties like this are for the adults and showing off, no other reason. Completely OTT but so many people do it nowadays. From hideous pregnancy announcements. gender reveals, baby showers and these OTT 1st birthdays, the whole subject is obnoxious. Next, social media instahuns will invite followers Ali g to the conception. There will be a tik Tok sensation in more ways than one. šŸ˜‚

Her hair is looking awfull again
It was so broken and snapped and straw like at the front
She needs to tone the hair down, tone the make up down and wear normal, more muted clothes. I'm not saying for one moment that any of the styles she's wearing are wrong, but they are wrong for her.

Iā€™m still so confused by the cupboard sheā€™s spending all that money on, itā€™s tiny so it wonā€™t do her much good when sheā€™s but bigger and sheā€™s still too little to play in her room on her own. Just seems like another expensive waste!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.