Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Envious of what? She’s tragic!
Just her lifestyle, the house, the car, the clothes, all material things but I thought she and Marko worked their arses off for it but now it’s came to light that they are bank rolled, it’s just made me think what a vacuous existence

Reactions: 3
I still can't get my head around the fact she calls him Marko like he's some exotic lover when his name is Mark Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£345 for a bleeping THROW for a chair that no one will ever sit on?!

She’s beyond a joke. Honestly. She’s not right in the head.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That clothes hanger above the door - you won’t be able to open the door when the clothes are hanging off it 😂

Reactions: 5
£375 for a throw that actually looks as though it's a freebie from a plumbing company.
Insane. So many gorgeous throws out there, I actually saw one in Next at the weekend that caught my eye and I think it was either £30 or £40 and it was lovely.
No one, however rich they pretend to be, needs to spend that ridiculous amount of money on something their cat is gonna sleep on or will be covered in clothes.
The lassie is a lunatic & just a massive bleeping show off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on baby Amara. Learn to walk so you can mess up Mummy’s booojjjeeere house, ruffle her overpriced throws and cover the whiiiite walls in sticky finger marks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much shite can one woman chat about bleeping toilet roll holders?! Just shut the duck up! “I haven’t styled the bathroom yet” - give me STRENGTH. That bathroom looks like a mid 1990s knocking shop threw up on itself - you do not need to add any other shite in that room. It’s a TOILET. Give it a bloody test for Christ sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s actually lost the plot! The way she goes on about absolute mundane tit!! All those stories about that stupid little bathroom, an overpriced throw, fake flowers etc. And what does she mean she’s going to do the artwork herself?? Is she an artist now? I’m just so sick of this reno! Every time she says she’s almost finished in a certain room it just goes on & on forever!!

Reactions: 5
I cannot belive the price of that throw!!!!
It’s just nonsense isn’t it. And again, if that exact throw had been for sale in Tesco for £15 she wouldn’t have looked twice at it. It’s all for the label, and so she can brag about it. It’s just so pathetic, that she puts so much weight on labels and how much something costs - im not sure if she understands this but no one cares, no one is remotely impressed by this rubbish. It just makes her look like an idiot. £400 for a bloody rug to Chuck over a chair that no one will ever see or sit on. Ludicrous. She’s braindead.

Reactions: 6
Sorry am I missing something with her latest stories in the nursery? What the hell is that canopy for? Now it’s not over the cot is she just going to leave it hanging there??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.