Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More to the point, why the duck are they going on ā€˜a tripā€™ when the baby is poorly? duck off and stay in you morons.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at her hot chocolate station as it reminds me of cleaning with Mario not sure if any of you are on that thread šŸ˜†
A hot chocolate ā€œstationā€ is the height of cheese. Its all just for content. Its not how real people live. Real people have an old (probably out of date) tub of drinking chocolate shoved in the back of a cupboard somewhere that gets used a few times a year, and maybe a couple of long gone out of date slightly hard marshmallows that you find emptied into the bottom of a tupperwear box along with other random seldom used kitchen bits like chocolate chips and food colouring. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A hot chocolate ā€œstationā€ is the height of cheese. Its all just for content. Its not how real people live. Real people have an old (probably out of date) tub of drinking chocolate shoved in the back of a cupboard somewhere that gets used a few times a year, and maybe a couple of long gone out of date slightly hard marshmallows that you find emptied into the bottom of a tupperwear box along with other random seldom used kitchen bits like chocolate chips and food colouring. šŸ¤£
Donā€™t forget the slightly out of date squirty cream in the fridge too!

• Haha
Have you been going through my kitchen cupboards? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hen have you seen the OG Marion's hot choculat stashunn it's pure boujee and made out of chipboard so aye
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea why they have brought Amara an 18th birthday present when shes not even 2. They will have no chance of finding it in 16 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sheā€™s absolutely pissed out her tits and on a boat and shouting whereā€™s my daughter?! Hopefully she hasnā€™t fallen overboard since youā€™re bleeping incapable of looking after her you drinker old hag!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So sheā€™s absolutely pissed out her tits and on a boat and shouting whereā€™s my daughter?! Hopefully she hasnā€™t fallen overboard since youā€™re bleeping incapable of looking after her you drinker old hag!
How pissed are they / is he that that missed a 5pm boat šŸ˜œšŸ¤”

Honestly, always a bleeping a drama with this one whenever and wherever she travels. Iā€™m down for a laugh and sod it if youā€™ve not got a toddler in tow get stranded all night but if I turned up at the port and my husband wasnā€™t there Iā€™d be on the boat and he can find his way home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so bleeping embarrassing. pissed out of her head on that boat. Shes got such a bad relationship with alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, always a bleeping a drama with this one whenever and wherever she travels. Iā€™m down for a laugh and sod it if youā€™ve not got a toddler in tow get stranded all night but if I turned up at the port and my husband wasnā€™t there Iā€™d be on the boat and he can find his way home.
Absolutely - šŸ’Æ if it had been me I'd have been home in my PJs & hubby would have had to find his own way home or digs for the night šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.