Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just could not live her life!! How did she ever have a proper job when she makes the biggest mess of even putting Christmas trees up?! No matter how many times she says it, her house is constantly a tit tip! Does she ever just actually stop, tidy up the house as best she can & enjoy her life? This quest for perfection is just ridiculous & she’ll never achieve it.
Isnt it just madness?! 2 days spent faffing around bloody christmas trees. Its crazy.

Reactions: 4
1670440397984.gif
…..and she’s still putting the decorations up and tidying the house🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
558E7071-8BC3-46EB-9757-42756385F01C.jpeg

The duck?! Are these stories all about Christmas trees?! 🤯 bleeping hell!
Tell me you have nothing to do all day without actually telling me….🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Man alive....her voice...her fannying around....christ I had observed a y6 class in school today, done a CIN meeting, helped our EYFS with their dress rehearsals for the nativity...bollocked y5/6 for Snapchat issues (again!!!)
All before she even got that goddamn tree half done!!!!

Mark.must be driven mad by her constant faffing. What the hell does she do???

Reactions: 5
How can she spent so much time faffing with her own decorations then only be thinking about putting Christmas Things on their business website, think they will have missed the retail window given the postal strikes. Amateur 🤣 I’ve never worked in retail but pretty sure she should be planning for Easter around now not Christmas 😝

Reactions: 10
How can she spent so much time faffing with her own decorations then only be thinking about putting Christmas Things on their business website, think they will have missed the retail window given the postal strikes. Amateur 🤣 I’ve never worked in retail but pretty sure she should be planning for Easter around now not Christmas 😝
I was in B&M in September (Nikki wouldn't be seen dead in B&M obviously) and they had aisles full of Christmas stuff. Still a bit too soon if you ask me, but I was a store manager for a large fashion brand and our Christmas package started to build around mid-October.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same, shops will soon be reducing items not just listing and with the postal strike, completely hopeless. 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she was late with her Easter collection last year. Is there anything she doesn’t duck up 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good job Daddy is rich

• Haha
I just can’t take it!!! I’m getting anxiety just watching her completely FAFF & duck up that house more every day. Could you even be arsed. Plus I absolutely dislike her taste in everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that she’s added some bits and pieces I quite like the living/kitchen/utility (although for some reason I cannot warm to the Lake Como painting 🤷🏼‍♀️), but yes - so much faffing. After seeing the stories of the WH ‘staff Christmas Day out’ I cannot fathom how it makes enough money to employ anyone? I mean even if some of them are part-time and it’s low wages…..is it a much more popular website than I thought?

Reactions: 3
Now that she’s added some bits and pieces I quite like the living/kitchen/utility (although for some reason I cannot warm to the Lake Como painting 🤷🏼‍♀️), but yes - so much faffing. After seeing the stories of the WH ‘staff Christmas Day out’ I cannot fathom how it makes enough money to employ anyone? I mean even if some of them are part-time and it’s low wages…..is it a much more popular website than I thought?
I reckon some of them are investors or people such as the accountant….because I doubt Nikki does them herself despite being one

The lake como picture feels/looks quite dated to me, more than likely cost a small fortune though knowing Nikki B!!

Has she given up the warehouse and just started stroring the stock at home? I only flick thru her stories lately and all I see is stuff everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she given up the warehouse and just started stroring the stock at home? I only flick thru her stories lately and all I see is stuff everywhere?
No thats just the vast amounts of boxes of garish christmas decorations shes wading through for her bleeping 4 Christmas tree’s she’s got in her house plus the copious amounts of decorating/DIY and general clutter that seems to occupy every square inch of every room in her entire house. It would drive me mental living in that bombsite, clutter & shote everywhere.

She's ordered the wrong tree for the dining room and said several times she is "devastated" Does she have any idea what is going on in the world outside of her renovated bungalow?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.