Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the dry muffins were part of the inital tests that she had to complete to then get her results and her actual diet plan which I remember she got and she said she was planned to start but there was always something coming up that she wanted to be off the wagon for and i don’t think shes ever actually started the proper diet or whatever it was that came next. i mean the whole thing always sounded like a load of shite to me anyway and just another over priced gimmick that she just had to have because of an exuberant price tag And clever marketing but yknow, i thought if she spent upwards of £300 on the test etc she might actually follow through and at least attempt the diet!!
£300 means nothing to her. It’s just a fad that she heard about and wanted ‘in on’.

Reactions: 5
Late to the nicki party but did she not do fst flab vibrating thing in Aberdeen & rav about it.
The gym thing in the oot hoose.
She's clearly got the attention span of a gold fish!
Love how the A bracket thing had Dad was robbed..... aye her Dad as her husband hasn't worked his penny towards!!! 🤔

Isn't she good to us meer mortals sharing the details of her multiple trees that retail at around £800 each 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
I love these instahuns…. ‘My hair is in such good condition’

Posts pic of hair looking like absolute straw 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_4520.jpeg

what in the right said fred is THIS bleeping thing she’s wearing today?!!!! Aside from the fact that its possibly the most unflattering thing ive ever seen her wear and makes her look like shes a size 24, what’s with the pleather & lace?! Its bleeping hideous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2557162

what in the right said fred is THIS bleeping thing she’s wearing today?!!!! Aside from the fact that its possibly the most unflattering thing ive ever seen her wear and makes her look like shes a size 24, what’s with the pleather & lace?! Its bleeping hideous
Just came here to say something but you said it so much better than I could ever have said 🤣 it's bleeping ugly, doesn't fit her & even the collar doesn't sit right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came here to say something but you said it so much better than I could ever have said 🤣 it's bleeping ugly, doesn't fit her & even the collar doesn't sit right!
she had it on with Anton Du Beke’s gold blazer for a trip to the dentist. duck me my poor dentist just gets jeans and a hoody!

it’s bloody awful on her and I shudder to think what it looks like with the matching skirt 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its an ugly item of clothing to start with but the way shes wearing it… Why does she always button her collars right up under her chin?! Shes slim but shes got a chunky neck and fuller face, so having blouses and shirts done all the way up like this just looks awful. That shirt would have looked better as a throw over; wear a black square neck body suit with jeans and the shirt on over it unbuttoned with some gold necklaces and hair up & messy. I dunno why she always tries to look like shes 20 years older than she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2557162

Jeez she looks like Noel Fieldings character in the IT Crowd. 😱 That is a really bad look on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stop laughing at the state of her in that shirt 😂 I’ve seen another girl wearing it as evening wear with little black shorts, tights and heels, looked fine but she just loooks stupid and dumpy with the big boots and all done up round her neck.

She thinks she can pull off any look that’s “on trend”. Sorry Nikki, you really can’t 🤮

Also, if you’re fed up of “little toots” always messing about with your make-up then maybe try saying the word NO once in a while? Doubt it’s a word she’s familiar with but might be beneficial in the long run 🙄

Reactions: 8
She thinks she can pull off any look that’s “on trend”. Sorry Nikki, you really can’t 🤮

Also, if you’re fed up of “little toots” always messing about with your make-up then maybe try saying the word NO once in a while? Doubt it’s a word she’s familiar with but might be beneficial in the long run 🙄
She was filming her drawing with lip pencils the other day. Not a chance I would let my 2 year old continue to do that if I spotted her and the price of her make up you think she would be more careful. Poor Amara will end up a spoilt madam just like her mother!

Reactions: 3

Or just lock the bloody door to the “dressing room” - nicky acts like there’s no way to control Amara and that its just part of toddler life to let them repeatedly ruin things like make up etc - i think the issue is that Nicky isn’t particularly good and being a stay at home parent. I get the distinct impression that Nicky carries on doing whatever SHE wants to do in the house and Amara is dragged around, dumped on the floor and left to entertain herself. It all just seems so chaotic and the lack of routine is apparent - letting her sleep in untill gone 10 or 11 in the morning because it suits Nicki to sleep in then having Amara up until late into the evening….. its all about what suits Nicki & Mark and do they ever bother to take her to anything child appropriate? Toddler groups/tumble tots/swimming/soft play - anything? Doesnt seem like they do anything with her at all.shes 2 in February, soon be old enough for nursery but can you see them bothering to get her ready - get her off the dummy, toilet trained, independently eating, able to manage to do basic things for herself?

• Heart
Or just lock the bloody door to the “dressing room” - nicky acts like there’s no way to control Amara and that its just part of toddler life to let them repeatedly ruin things like make up etc - i think the issue is that Nicky isn’t particularly good and being a stay at home parent. I get the distinct impression that Nicky carries on doing whatever SHE wants to do in the house and Amara is dragged around, dumped on the floor and left to entertain herself. It all just seems so chaotic and the lack of routine is apparent - letting her sleep in untill gone 10 or 11 in the morning because it suits Nicki to sleep in then having Amara up until late into the evening….. its all about what suits Nicki & Mark and do they ever bother to take her to anything child appropriate? Toddler groups/tumble tots/swimming/soft play - anything? Doesnt seem like they do anything with her at all.shes 2 in February, soon be old enough for nursery but can you see them bothering to get her ready - get her off the dummy, toilet trained, independently eating, able to manage to do basic things for herself?
Very true. She just seems to be round adults all the time. Apart from her cousin mIRreN, where are her own little friends? They don’t take her to any groups & the only time she seems to get swimming is when they’re away for the weekend to somewhere like gleneagles; again, not for Amara, but because it’s what they like to do. They even took her into the posh restaurant there ffs. Just what you want with your foie gras & caviar, a side of screaming toddler 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s wanting £10 for Amaras used legging sets they’re £12-£15 new in Next!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So again - due to not measuring - an expensive item that’s not right (the Christmas tree). Balsam Hill are expensive. They are not, for anyone worrying about a budget, something that you go ‘sounds about right’ and order with your fingers crossed.

Marko goes to B&Q but they’re not up to scratch and heads to Dobbies for a couple of 8 footers. It doesn’t matter though, because the magical money pit is paying.

If I sound a bit bitter, it’s because I’ve looked at the ‘Balsam Hill’ trees for the last four or so years and thought “perhaps next year”, because I just can’t justify the spend.

Reactions: 6
She’s wanting £10 for Amaras used legging sets they’re £12-£15 new in Next!
Greedy witch!
Don't get me wrong, if you're struggling financially and need every penny then try & flog them, but come on, she could give them away & not miss the money.

They really do just have money to burn, that tree from Dobbies was £230!!! And almost £150 on lights for it 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IMG_4529.jpeg

“I actually dont drink that much now anyway”

from the woman who only a week ago was absolutely plastered swinging around on a boat in Italy….! Pull the other one love! Also, she cant stay off the drink can she? She just cannot manage to go without alcohol - shes doing this long awaited zoe plan diet thing this week but going out on Sunday for a meal and hasnt got the self control to just not drink. Thats pretty sad.

and “this isn’t about weight loss for me….,, but i do have about half a stone to shift.…”

she is all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.