Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Why is she so messy?!! Her house is an absolute tip! And she hasn’t even unpacked her case from Spain 😵💫 I could not cope living like that. What’s the point in spending so much money or making your house like a show-home when it’s a tip all the time! Yuck 🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

SilverBelle

Marble on marble with a side of marble. Boring as fuck.

Also, can we eradicate the word 'boujie'. What the fuck does that even mean? You bought a chopping board, pestle and mortar. Don't get above yourself.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I love these instahuns…. ‘My hair is in such good condition’

Posts pic of hair looking like absolute straw 🤣

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why do these cunts have to film EVERYTHING???
Put your phone away, put your wine glass down and keep a fucking eye on your child ffs.
Why does she always insist on getting pissed up? Yeah go for it if you're away on your own, but having that baby on board with no life jacket and pissed up parents is so irresponsible.
Poor Amara.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Did i hear right that today is the last guaranteed day to get deliveries for Christmas yet she's going to the warehouse to film Christmas stock! What is the point???

• Haha

Badbugger

I think she's originally from Inverness, living in Aberdeen. And her husband is from Fife.

She has her moments. Quite tone death showing off her expensive, designer clothes and selling it on Vinted with labels still attached cos she couldn't find the time to return a £250 playsuit. Or letting her toddler run riot with her £30 lipsticks or £80 eyeshadow palettes. Before having the wee one she would often get smashed and go on stories posting total drunken nonsense. Then suspicion grew on here that she was pregnant (I think a Tattler saw her) and she discovered this thread and she was going off on these mad rants on stories about, screenshotting what people were saying about her. And her home renovation has taken 47 years to complete after trying (and failing) to sell her house. She was featured on Scotland's Home of the Year and was raging that she didn't win 😂
Excellent round-up.
Also to add, she spends an absolute inordinate amount of time ‘organising’ rather than actually getting anything done. If I had to draw a pie-chart of an average day it would be 80% ‘organising’, 10% expensive online shopping, 5% cooking, 4% ‘getting ready’ and 1% thinking about going to the warehouse.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Just came here to say something but you said it so much better than I could ever have said 🤣 it's fucking ugly, doesn't fit her & even the collar doesn't sit right!
she had it on with Anton Du Beke’s gold blazer for a trip to the dentist. Fuck me my poor dentist just gets jeans and a hoody!

it’s bloody awful on her and I shudder to think what it looks like with the matching skirt 😳

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
The shrieking and screaming was so cringe, I understand wanting to go out and have a laugh but she made a right show of herself. Seems the whole weekend was a bit of a waste of time, all that faff and carry on about make up and miniatures for nothing.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Being absolutely shit faced and in charge of a 1 year old on a boat with no life jackets is vile. She thinks she looks amusing / glamorous posting that but she looks like an absolute imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Biggest laugh was her floating the idea of these private “shopping experiences” because apparently EVERYONE wants to go to the shop to see her and to get “styling” advice from her…….!
Who? Seriously who are these people?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I will never understand this woman. That cupboard in Amara’s room was started MONTHS ago. Like actually months ago. Its a tiny cupboard - it could have been completely done in a day. Why on earth has it taken so long? Its just a nonsense! Just shive some plasterboard up, prime it and paint it. Done. Stop faffing around and just get shit done. They have had DIY and jobs going at that house constantly now for about 3 years. It’s beyond a bloody joke.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
How the hell can someone live in such a mess? It’s giving me anxiety just looking at it.

She’s just blocking it out and buying more shit that’s not going to make it better. Stop shopping and get your fucking house tidied!

Some of the rooms remind me of a the Secret Hoarders show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
£240 for 3 toilet roll holders is ludicrous!!!
There's no cost of living crisis in Nikkis world is there, did you notice how many times she mentioned it was LUX & it came from JL 🥱

Your shit still stinks Nikki regardless how much you spend on a bog roll holder hen.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The way she says Pamp-Kens 🎃 is giving me irrational rage and we are nowhere close to Halloween yet

• Haha

SilverBelle

You could not pay me all the money in the world to go watch magic Mike live. I'd sooner sit in my comfies with a cup of tea than endure that kind of desperation 😄