Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was brought up in Inverness, her parents still live there and she has a sister who is somewhere up north (also a brat) - Nickis husband is originally from Kirkaldy in Fife but apparently he used to work offshore(?) so presumably thats why they are in Aberdeen? He hasnt worked at all in YEARS - they both seem to just live off her family money and pretend that this carry on selling candles and pillows funds their extravagant lifestyle…… their accounts on companies house tell a very different story!!
Bank of mum and dad will be feeding the two sisters!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m probably being daft, but what are the silver post box things in her kitchen above her worktop? Is it some fancy gadgets or is it to cover the plugs…I’m confused!

I’m probably being daft, but what are the silver post box things in her kitchen above her worktop? Is it some fancy gadgets or is it to cover the plugs…I’m confused!
Its sockets. They spin around when you want to use them

Reactions: 2
“Mark is at home looking after wee toots Amara….. my friend is helping Mark
now with the wee one”

what? Is Mark completely bleeping incapable that he needs outside help to look after his own daughter for a few hours? Seriously? The guy is a bleeping useless prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck is she on about this London trip? I’m literally so confused - what’s the drama with the different make up and the massive cases and outfits to go to London for a weekend? I’m honestly perplexed. Someone help me.

Reactions: 6
When she said she was making “toots’” meals as daddy can’t cope with how fussy she is. Jesus Christ mark, sort yourself out. He sounds utterly pathetic.
Cannot wait to see the utter atrocities of outfits this weekend 😂 muttons on tour 😂😂
Also asking what liquids you’re allowed in your hand luggage like she hasn’t been on a plane in 20 years 🙄 she makes the simplest of tasks so bloody complicated!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does she look like 😂😂😂
And tagging all the brands is so vulgar, no one cares Nikki, you look bleeping ridiculous.
Less is more darling, less is more!!
She looks like an idiot. no one down here dresses like that 🤣 shes so try-hard. What a clown!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldnt think of anything id rather do less, than go to london and then go to some tacky/cheesy male strippers in the middle of the afternoon, getting smashed and acting like a bunch of 16 year olds whove never seen alcohol or a shirtless man before.

its just so tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she's posting stories..... They are all going to regret allowing her to do that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.