Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an utter waste of money. Make it safe as I see where the attraction is for a hidey hole but shelving in? Pointless. And how, tell me is it going to be kept clean? Is Amara going to be provided with her own hoover or are they hiring the tiniest cleaner to keep the play space tidy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Given they found cat tit in there when they cleaned it out I’m not sure cleanliness is high on her list of priorities

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS the relative croft house extension has ordered a cleaner and she doesn’t even bloody work. Taking tips off Nikki!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
AB17D5F1-4A1D-460B-8C12-4D75A60DE1D5.jpeg

nicki - please - you look LOVELY here. This is you at your best. Fresh faced. You look a million billion times better today, no make up on, naturally wavy messy hair and wearing normal clothes than you ever do with all your heavy make up and drag queen outfits on. You look naturally pretty, young, healthy and just so much nicer like this!!!!!! Honestly. I wish she could see how naturally pretty she is instead of her hiding under layers of horrid make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2035236

nicki - please - you look LOVELY here. This is you at your best. Fresh faced. You look a million billion times better today, no make up on, naturally wavy messy hair and wearing normal clothes than you ever do with all your heavy make up and drag queen outfits on. You look naturally pretty, young, healthy and just so much nicer like this!!!!!! Honestly. I wish she could see how naturally pretty she is instead of her hiding under layers of horrid make up.
I thought the exact same. The heavy make up & over the top outfits age her so much.
She's really pretty here & looks so fresh faced & natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a pretty woman, lovely big blue eyes. Bit of mascara and lip gloss and she's good to go

Love to see her in non designer jeans & a cheap white cotton shirt or something .... she doesn't need to wear all those godawful designer monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sister is flashing all her buys now! The two of the spoilt brats never worked hard in their lives - bank of daddy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a pretty woman, lovely big blue eyes. Bit of mascara and lip gloss and she's good to go

Love to see her in non designer jeans & a cheap white cotton shirt or something .... she doesn't need to wear all those godawful designer monstrosities
Yes she’s naturally very attractive IMO

Reactions: 1
Yes she is naturally pretty, she’s got lovely eyes and although i dont think she’s classically beautiful she is an attractive woman, its just a shame she cant seem to appreciate it or embrace it. She hides herself behind this mask of awful heavy outdated make up and over the top clothing- none of which do anything for her. Her make up ages her so much, it’s awful,

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing 😂😂😂. Why would you even bother??? No one bleeping cares if your 1 year old has an iPad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG her OBESSSSES
I counted 15
Can’t she find a new wording
Please Nicola have a look in Poundland & Home Bargains before you do reels!

• Haha
What is wrong with her? Why’s she taking the medication??
Think its either for her psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis
it's a disease modifying drug and commonly used for autoimmune diseases ....I've been taking it for 5 years and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days per week as well as feeling nauseous for 24 hours after taking it
also now have very thin hair and brittle nails

Just filming their Easter collection…it was the same at Christmas wasn’t it, filming it about a week before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s too busy painting her house 50 shades of white - and it still looks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tiny cupboard, tell me how she is planning on reading books in there 🤣 and is she really going to leave a one year old I there with fairy lights. It doesn’t make sense at all!!

That tiny cupboard, tell me how she is planning on reading books in there 🤣 and is she really going to leave a one year old I there with fairy lights. It doesn’t make sense at all!!
Don't worry the kid will be 16 by the time it's finished

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.