Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not put the phone down and be in the moment?
Because she thinks shes a celebrity and she thinks that shes living some high flying first class life - getting dressed in her hideous outfits, flying BA to london, going out on a Saturday in central ———— shes so tragic because she doesn’t get that for those of us who live in the South, going into london is really normal and not that exiting, we know how to travel and not get stuck in a taxi for hours on end and its just not that big of a deal. Shes just so self obsessed when in reality what she’s doing is so cheap and tacky and just a bit when your Grandma and her elderly pals go on a bus tour to Blackpool…. Its just a bit naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Motorway pile up tomorrow when she sees and deletes her bad behaviour drunk...get receipts if you can...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So funny that she pretends to be so classy and west end but she’s rough as a badger and her pals look the same 🤣 long way to go for a night at the strippers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she thinks shes a celebrity and she thinks that shes living some high flying first class life - getting dressed in her hideous outfits, flying BA to london, going out on a Saturday in central ———— shes so tragic because she doesn’t get that for those of us who live in the South, going into london is really normal and not that exiting, we know how to travel and not get stuck in a taxi for hours on end and its just not that big of a deal. Shes just so self obsessed when in reality what she’s doing is so cheap and tacky and just a bit when your Grandma and her elderly pals go on a bus tour to Blackpool…. Its just a bit naff.
People like her stick out like a sore thumb in London 🤣 as you said in another comment no one dresses like that here.

Why are her trips always a bloody car crash though there’s always a drama with her flights and ends up late everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we gooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“timeless”
“feels expensive”
“pockets”
Who all walks around around with their hands in their pockets? My mum told me never do that because if you trip over youve got no hands to break your fall.
---
Here we gooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“timeless”
“feels expensive”
“pockets”
Who all walks around around with their hands in their pockets? My mum told me never do that because if you trip over youve got no hands to break your fall.
Wrong thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You could not pay me all the money in the world to go watch magic Mike live. I'd sooner sit in my comfies with a cup of tea than endure that kind of desperation 😄

Reactions: 12
The shrieking and screaming was so cringe, I understand wanting to go out and have a laugh but she made a right show of herself. Seems the whole weekend was a bit of a waste of time, all that faff and carry on about make up and miniatures for nothing.

Reactions: 13
To be fair I'd be raging at my long awaiting trip being shorted with the change of flights.

I just can’t anymore with this idiotic bint. She is the biggest waster of money I’ve ever come across. Re-doing her living room AGAIN when we all know she won’t have it ready for Xmas & this time next year she’ll be re-doing it again. She is completely incapable of finishing any task!!
And their wallpaper is called Elitist? How appropriate 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like it was a dig at us tattle trolls when she was saying they do use the living room and pool room. Pull the other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make up stories today with the lady gaga range. Wtaf!
Covered her fizzog with the stuff and raved about it then showed us in natural light.... am I the only one who thought it looked crap. Especially with her bright red chin and over high lighted areas. I don't get it. She looked like a clown.
She reckons the colours are a good match... I beg to differ and I know nowt about posh meck up imma max factor rimmel elf girl till I die.
Same thing with her sister. 3 inches of rubbishy greasy looking make up and filters galore 🤪

I feel like it was a dig at us tattle trolls when she was saying they do use the living room and pool room. Pull the other one 😂
i nearly died when she said they were thinking if turning it into a guest bedroom…… yeahhhh for all those guests they never have, that wouldnt fit in either of their other guest rooms that are never used!!!!! And how is that room such a mess? The house seems almost too big for them, its 80% unused space and it just becomes a dumping ground for all her shite. They would be better in a smaller 3 bedroom house with 1 big open plan living/dining/kitchen space.

i nearly died when she said they were thinking if turning it into a guest bedroom…… yeahhhh for all those guests they never have, that wouldnt fit in either of their other guest rooms that are never used!!!!! And how is that room such a mess? The house seems almost too big for them, its 80% unused space and it just becomes a dumping ground for all her shite. They would be better in a smaller 3 bedroom house with 1 big open plan living/dining/kitchen space.
She is just an utter mink. I swear she was “doing up” the living room last year around this time too so how the duck did it get into such a state? I really hate their taste in things too, those single chairs are absolutely disgusting, they look like airport seats. And that artwork, yuck. She just buys things if she’s heard it’s a posh brand or it’s really expensive, never mind if they actually like it or it even goes. Twats.

The line that got me was "Marko is coming home with his tape measure to measure everything" when have either of them measured anything and got it right 🤣, the fitted wardrobes in the spare room that opened the wrong way, the tiny cupboard in baby girl's room that was to be a reading den, that took months of painting, carpets, lights only to realise it's a crawling space. The fairy den in the garden (that she never really started or finished), with the tiny fairies that she never looked at the sizes when she bought them, another waste of time, was there not measurements in the kitchen they got wrong?? The dressing room I am sure they got some measurements wrong in there also. Their whole lives seem to be jumping from one thing to another and never really finishing anything, throwing ridiculous amounts of money at everything and it all ending up with messy tit lying about after she makes endless stories about how it going to look bouzjee and extra then reels all for the gram and it all ends up a being some sort of drama

Reactions: 11
Those wardrobes in the guest bedroom were hysterical 😂

When she did a demo showing that you need to climb over the bed, lean over the bedside table and THEN you can open a wardrobe because they made mistake with the way the doors open 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an utter prick you are nicki, in the years I have followed her she was likeable in the beginning and then become abrasive until she had amara and I warmed to her again however her posts today about the sofas and changing all doors etc have really made me angry, I have never seen a room fully completed being basterdised by her.
Nicki and numb nuts should play with a dolls house instead instead of the constant change.
It must me like the forth road bridge in that hoose and so forth. So wasteful.
Anyhoo your problems are no ma problems hen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.