Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ok am I missing something? Does anyone seriously need to decant basic household staples and then label the boxes? Can her & mark not work out that a box of porridge oats is in fact a box of porridge oats, unless it’s got a sticker that says “porridge oats” on it?! Was the bag it came in, that already said “porridge oats” not clear enough as to what the contents was?!

fucking simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I think she's originally from Inverness, living in Aberdeen. And her husband is from Fife.

She has her moments. Quite tone death showing off her expensive, designer clothes and selling it on Vinted with labels still attached cos she couldn't find the time to return a £250 playsuit. Or letting her toddler run riot with her £30 lipsticks or £80 eyeshadow palettes. Before having the wee one she would often get smashed and go on stories posting total drunken nonsense. Then suspicion grew on here that she was pregnant (I think a Tattler saw her) and she discovered this thread and she was going off on these mad rants on stories about, screenshotting what people were saying about her. And her home renovation has taken 47 years to complete after trying (and failing) to sell her house. She was featured on Scotland's Home of the Year and was raging that she didn't win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she covering Amaras face on the santa photos? We all know what she looks like Nikki, you've shown the wee girl multiple times.
You should have been doing this from day one imo.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How blooming cute is Amara though, my shrivelled up old ovaries got broody for a minute there, then I remembered I'm 51, menopausal & have 4 kids as well as a couple of grandkids 🥴

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
When she said she was making “toots’” meals as daddy can’t cope with how fussy she is. Jesus Christ mark, sort yourself out. He sounds utterly pathetic.
Cannot wait to see the utter atrocities of outfits this weekend 😂 muttons on tour 😂😂
Also asking what liquids you’re allowed in your hand luggage like she hasn’t been on a plane in 20 years 🙄 she makes the simplest of tasks so bloody complicated!

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I couldn’t get over her being dressed like that today when it was absolutely roasting in Aberdeen.Plus with all that make-up on, it must have been sweating down her face 🥵

Also I know this is nasty as it obviously is part of their livelihood but I just laugh at how seriously she takes westholme interiors. She honestly thinks they’re some huge global brand with their spread in Grazia & advert on stv 😂😂 to me it always looks like she’s playing shop & buying everything she likes personally & then filling her home with it.

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
What’s really annoyed me as well is her linking that woman’s absolute horrific death to her not being able to get a taxi. Eh the woman was walking home from the pub as she only lived nearby. She wouldn’t have got a taxi even if there was one available.
Stop trying to use abhorrent news stories to back up your own pathetic complaints. She really needs to get out of her own bubble. She comes across very stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I'm sure she said that wouldnt work cos it would block the light switches but I could be wrong as her voice makes me zone out after a while 🤣🤣🤣
She did indeed say that, although im not sure thats an insurmountable issue surely?! I dunno why she bothers so much with the rooms in the house the hardly use? She will spend THOUSANDS now on this fucking modular sofa, which will sit in that room unused for 11 months of the year. i just dont get it. those bastard cats have scratched and torn the leather on the other seats or whatever it was she was showing the other day, so whats the point? Buy a few bits from Ikea and be done with it, I’ve never known such constant drama and nonsense over inconsequential shite. This will be her now until christmas

• Heart
I used to really like Nikki, I’ve said that before, but wtaf is happening? She’s posted her Xmas decs on WH the week before Xmas on the last possible day for posting, got their family photoshoot yesterday and needs them printed for Friday no way will she get them Xmas eve, now last minute needing a chopping board, all these mistakes in her home with their DIY, then Amara wearing odd socks?

she’s like a car crash just now.

• Sad

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
A dining room that never gets used.
A pool room that never gets used.
A front living room that never gets used.

Instead they're going to sit behind the door in that tiny cramped corner, looking at themselves in the mirrors watching a TV that doesn't even fit the space properly 😑
It must be like living in a warehouse, there's no warmth or cosiness in that house at all, all that time & money they've wasted.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I absolutely LOVED how she was banging on how she uses the 5D planner for years and years… yet… her rooms look shit, nothing fits, there’s always faults or miscalculations… ok hun I’ll give 5D planner a swerve cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Book

Chatty Member
The brass neck of her saying Colleen Rooney didnt need to air her dirty laundry in public re the wagatha trial! Pot kettle me thinks! who remembers her calling out another company on her trading estate naming them and didn’t she even record it? All because they apparently called her and ugly old boot or something 🤣not the only time she’s done it either. Not sure why she’s acting all high and mighty. The only reason she hasn’t publicly named the kitchen people and that fiasco is because she is no doubt waiting on a payout!

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Given they found cat shit in there when they cleaned it out I’m not sure cleanliness is high on her list of priorities

• Sick
  • Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I just can’t anymore with this idiotic bint. She is the biggest waster of money I’ve ever come across. Re-doing her living room AGAIN when we all know she won’t have it ready for Xmas & this time next year she’ll be re-doing it again. She is completely incapable of finishing any task!!
And their wallpaper is called Elitist? How appropriate 😏

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
All that fuss over the ‘nursery’ before with the grand reveal and its basically just a spare room with some random baby stuff thrown in wherever it will fit around a hideous bright pink rug. Surely that’s not the second biggest bedroom in the house? Looks tiny!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's a fucking lunatic, unless you're kissing arse these instacunts can't stand anyone having a difference of opinion.
She has a cheek taking the guys Facebook page over to Instagram to name and shame, what a nasty, spiteful bitch.
Nikki...Your gear from WHI is YUKK, it's actually more than yukk, it's overpriced tat. I've seen better in B&M
Now put the wine glass down and get to bed woman 🙄

• Haha