Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Couldn’t see any thread suggestions so just went for a functional one!!!!

As you were…..

Reactions: 6
Oh.my.god

JUST PUT THE STUFF IN THE CUPBOARDS AND GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!! IT DOESNT NEED TO BE A FULL DAYS JOB!!!!!!!

• Haha
The inane coverage of a fairy liquid caddy is mind numbing. She's turned into what she always (said she) despised. 🤷

The amount of unnecessary plastic containers and drawer liners is fearsome. 😔

• Heart
duck my life, I've had to mute her, I've never seen the likes, just bloody clean the cupboards, clean what you're putting in them, close the cupboard doors and move the duck on.
Marko, take her bloody phone off her. I think she's lost the plot!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
duck my life, I've had to mute her, I've never seen the likes, just bloody clean the cupboards, clean what you're putting in them, close the cupboard doors and move the duck on.
Marko, take her bloody phone off her. I think she's lost the plot!! 🙄
She’s now decanting everything about putting it all into plastic tubs and fannying around labelling everything - she’s literally spent the whole day just dicking around with this unnecessary bullshit. What a joke.

What is her actual end goal here? She never seems to stop! Extensions, new kitchen, new bathrooms, then new carpets, flooring, new doors, then the fecking patio. She seems to have endless streams of money but will she even be happy when it’s all done? It’s absolute madness!

Reactions: 7
What is her actual end goal here? She never seems to stop! Extensions, new kitchen, new bathrooms, then new carpets, flooring, new doors, then the fecking patio. She seems to have endless streams of money but will she even be happy when it’s all done? It’s absolute madness!
It will never end. After this is done, give it until the new year and there will be something else getting done - my guess will be them redoing Amara’s room to turn it from a nursery into a toddler bedroom, or them turning Marks “man cave” into a playroom.

Reactions: 4
It will never end. After this is done, give it until the new year and there will be something else getting done - my guess will be them redoing Amara’s room to turn it from a nursery into a toddler bedroom, or them turning Marks “man cave” into a playroom.
Agreed but I can’t understand her objective. In my opinion the house looks worse than when they started. And if they ever do sell they will never in a million years recoup the money they have spent; they couldn’t even sell it at the price they were asking previously, never mind now! It’s their money of course, but it just seems completely ridiculous. I think she’s losing it.

Agreed but I can’t understand her objective. In my opinion the house looks worse than when they started. And if they ever do sell they will never in a million years recoup the money they have spent; they couldn’t even sell it at the price they were asking previously, never mind now! It’s their money of course, but it just seems completely ridiculous. I think she’s losing it.
No I completely agree with you. I don’t think they have a clear goal or end point. They just seem like the kind of people who are constantly doing something to the house. They are idiots - like you say, the money they have thrown at that house on what is essentially just cosmetic work is outrageous. They haven’t done anything in that house that will have added any value to the property. They just seem away with the fairies, the pair of them. I genuinely think Nicki would be better getting herself back to work as an accountant and getting back to living in the real world - I think she’s lost grip on reality.

Reactions: 3
I think she's really lost a grip on reality with the plastic storage. It's bleeping mental. 😂

No I completely agree with you. I don’t think they have a clear goal or end point. They just seem like the kind of people who are constantly doing something to the house. They are idiots - like you say, the money they have thrown at that house on what is essentially just cosmetic work is outrageous. They haven’t done anything in that house that will have added any value to the property. They just seem away with the fairies, the pair of them. I genuinely think Nicki would be better getting herself back to work as an accountant and getting back to living in the real world - I think she’s lost grip on reality.
Completely agree! She doesn’t even seem to mention Westholme interiors very much anymore unless it’s to show off new things again; new premises, new storage, new this new that. It’s exhausting! She doesn’t know what to do with herself next.

Reactions: 1
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, most working mums would still be on maternity leave.

Reactions: 2
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, most working mums would still be on maternity leave.
Yes that’s very true. I think I’m just getting wound up with her stories today as she seems so far removed from reality. Then saying they had to chuck out a heap of food yesterday 😖 there’s so much waste that goes on in that house it’s actually offensive. Also saying they haven’t been able to use their kitchen, fair enough but when I was getting my kitchen redone I set up a temporary kitchen in the utility room. Fair enough we still had some take-aways etc until it was done but she just seems to find the simplest of things difficult & takes a very long time to complete any task. She must be infuriating to live with. 🤯

Remember when she said she would be going back to work and Mark would be staying at home to look after Amara…! Doesn’t seem like that’s happened

Yes that’s very true. I think I’m just getting wound up with her stories today as she seems so far removed from reality. Then saying they had to chuck out a heap of food yesterday 😖 there’s so much waste that goes on in that house it’s actually offensive. Also saying they haven’t been able to use their kitchen, fair enough but when I was getting my kitchen redone I set up a temporary kitchen in the utility room. Fair enough we still had some take-aways etc until it was done but she just seems to find the simplest of things difficult & takes a very long time to complete any task. She must be infuriating to live with. 🤯
Not to mention the “freezer full of food” that she had to throw out because they left the freezer unplugged a few weeks ago….

She always seems sort of manic. Like when she would spend literally a 10 hour day “sorting laundry” or giving the living room a clean/hoover - it’s like she can’t concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes, she gets distracted and she’s off onto the next random thing and before you know it she’s 5 hours deep on a task and hasn’t achieved anything. I cannot imagine what she was like working as an accountant at all.

I know, I'm the same today but I am starting to wonder if the inane ramblings are partly around her adjusting to motherhood, being at home and getting her groove. Like she has to prove something? Which is really sad.
There's far too much pressure on mums to be it all, what's wrong with enjoying motherhood? There's something a little bit off about the ocd of it all in her postings.
The spending and waste is though, inexcusable.

Reactions: 4
Maybe all that ketone rubbish has scrambled her tiny little mind.
Is she still decanting? I daren't look 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know if she's trying to be a contender of the most organised shithole of a kitchen, but she's well on her way to winning 😄

Unfortunately even if this woman made a comeback to being funny and entertaining, her reputation and repugnant attitude just spoiled it for me. Honestly one of these days I'll stop following her, as I've broken the land speed record for flicking through the most boring insta stores ever to exist.

Who gives a duck about a bleeping big spider????

what is with these instagrammers? Why do they have to report everything? I don’t get it. They think they are special, well here’s some news - You’re bloody not!! I’ve had enough now

• Heart
Nothing in that refurb makes sense , it's just a senseless waste of money ....now they've levelled the patio, it would have made more sense to have had the kitchen "windows" which don't appear to even open as patio doors opening up the kitchen onto the patio, instead of having that monstrosity of a table blocking the way ....there's absolutely no "flow" to the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.