Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To spend £600+ per dining chair and they don’t even tuck under the table 😂😂😂😂 I can’t even imagine! You’d be constantly wincing as guests try to tuck themselves in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, found the chairs within about 15 seconds of googling “designer dining chairs”. So unique, such design(!).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To spend £600+ per dining chair and they don’t even tuck under the table 😂😂😂😂 I can’t even imagine! You’d be constantly wincing as guests try to tuck themselves in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, found the chairs within about 15 seconds of googling “designer dining chairs”. So unique, such design(!).
Absolute cringe fest

Reactions: 3

I think those chairs were more than £600? I’m sure they were like over a grand each? I remember us talking about them at the time!!

I think those chairs were more than £600? I’m sure they were like over a grand each? I remember us talking about them at the time!!
found them....£688 and sold out

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
found them
There was definitely a chair she talked about and it cost over £1000 - I remember it because I posted about how ludicrous the cost was!

Jesus. The dress £500 plus. Pair of shoes £1000 plus. Wtf. How does she have all this disposable income. She doesn’t work

Reactions: 2
Her clothes rail is like something from a Panto! The horrid gaudy colours, bleeping feathers on everything, sequins - she has zero taste!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But the price tag. To not even wear. Pure greed

I liked nikki. But this is just a different scale now

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to name drop all the designers, it's so vulgar. The amount of clothes on those rails is beyond ridiculous, she must spend thousands of pounds on clothes and shoes every year to never wear them, she is so bloody wasteful. I'd not mind so much if they were staple pieces that can be worn for lots of different occasions, but they aren't.
Also, when the duck is that reno and her 'sorting' going to end? How can two adults and one baby accumulate so much mess & hard work, it would drive me insane!!

Reactions: 16
Why does she have to name drop all the designers, it's so vulgar. The amount of clothes on those rails is beyond ridiculous, she must spend thousands of pounds on clothes and shoes every year to never wear them, she is so bloody wasteful. I'd not mind so much if they were staple pieces that can be worn for lots of different occasions, but they aren't.
Also, when the duck is that reno and her 'sorting' going to end? How can two adults and one baby accumulate so much mess & hard work, it would drive me insane!!
Bank of daddy! The sister is the same!

Reactions: 4
Love how she’s making tik toks of baby proofing corners when her whole house is glass and she’s got a centre piece of marbles in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t know she had a TikTok, just watched the kitchen “renoooooo” it’s just so awful, clinical, stale, cold. Such a massive area and a teeny tiny kitchen, no worktop space.

Reactions: 2
I think both her and Mark hate the “Reno” but are pretending they like it to save face. The layout makes no sense and the mirrors everywhere are like a fairground attraction. They’ll have no hope of selling the house in that state.

Kitchen is honestly dire, same as utility

she’s missed the mark completely, poor baby darlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.