Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent round-up.
Also to add, she spends an absolute inordinate amount of time ‘organising’ rather than actually getting anything done. If I had to draw a pie-chart of an average day it would be 80% ‘organising’, 10% expensive online shopping, 5% cooking, 4% ‘getting ready’ and 1% thinking about going to the warehouse.
Oh, we also forgot lining her lips with dark 90s lip liner that ages her about 12 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's originally from Inverness, living in Aberdeen. And her husband is from Fife.

She has her moments. Quite tone death showing off her expensive, designer clothes and selling it on Vinted with labels still attached cos she couldn't find the time to return a £250 playsuit. Or letting her toddler run riot with her £30 lipsticks or £80 eyeshadow palettes. Before having the wee one she would often get smashed and go on stories posting total drunken nonsense. Then suspicion grew on here that she was pregnant (I think a Tattler saw her) and she discovered this thread and she was going off on these mad rants on stories about, screenshotting what people were saying about her. And her home renovation has taken 47 years to complete after trying (and failing) to sell her house. She was featured on Scotland's Home of the Year and was raging that she didn't win 😂
You forgot about the fat cat mimi or whatever the duck it was called!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget about the time she came on here saying she could buy and sell us all 😂

If love could of saved you you would of lived forever 🤭 #NotMyQuoteOrMySpelling

• Haha
The cat was fine it was the way she bloody spoke to it that did my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cat was fine it was the way she bloody spoke to it that did my head in
OHHHHH ITS MA BAYBEEE DARRRLINNNNN OHHHH MAMMAS BAYBBBEEEE DARRLINNNNN OHHHH DYA WANT SUM BREAKFAST WEE TOOTS? OHHH MAMMIES BEAUTIFUL GIRRRRRL MA WEE DARRRRRLIIIINNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excellent round-up.
Also to add, she spends an absolute inordinate amount of time ‘organising’ rather than actually getting anything done. If I had to draw a pie-chart of an average day it would be 80% ‘organising’, 10% expensive online shopping, 5% cooking, 4% ‘getting ready’ and 1% thinking about going to the warehouse.
And 0% parenting

Reactions: 1
Oh, we also forgot lining her lips with dark 90s lip liner that ages her about 12 years.
it was the lip liner this morning that pushed me over the edge. Like she just left it, didn’t even try and blend it, and she’d lip lined half her face. At that point I realised, she’s nae right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it was the lip liner this morning that pushed me over the edge. Like she just left it, didn’t even try and blend it, and she’d lip lined half her face. At that point I realised, she’s nae right
I really don’t need to see someone slow mo put their lipstick on ….. badly! She has pretty eyes but her mouth looks like a nippy wifies 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember when she put up a poll asking if she should ditch the lip liner and everyone voted yes and she was outraged and stopped it for like 48hrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it killed me that she was shocked it was aging her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that aside from having the ends taken off, her hair doesnt look all that different? 6 hours at the hair dresser - id be wanting an epic transformation personally!!!

Anyone else think that aside from having the ends taken off, her hair doesnt look all that different? 6 hours at the hair dresser - id be wanting an epic transformation personally!!!
What mum of a toddler has 6 hours to sit at a hairdressers

I don’t have my ‘readers’ on so sped read that as “after 6 hours I’d be wanting a personality transplant”.

• Haha
I think it looks better than the state she came away with last time but absolutely not 6 hours worth of work. That hairdressers is a fortune, dread to think how much it cost her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.