Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will no doubt offend some but I agree about gleneagles, I have been with my husband a few times for special occasions but never with the kids. Although they do cater for children, to us it’s always been a place where we can switch off for a weekend. Also, there is a more kid-friendly restaurant but I noticed they took her to the very adult restaurant which of course they are entitled to do but I certainly wouldn’t want to eat my very expensive meal next to a screaming toddler. Just my opinion.
Who says she was screaming anyway? Like I said earlier she always looks a bit dazed and confused plus she'd have her parents iPad to entertain her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Niki and her warehouse sorry shop remind me of me at 8 years old and taking all my mum's tins of beans and spaghetti out of her cupboards to play shop complete with a little till

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does Niki and her warehouse sorry shop remind me of me at 8 years old and taking all my mum's tins of beans and spaghetti out of her cupboards to play shop complete with a little till
Yep, you can imagine Gloria on a Thursday. “Oh FFS, here she comes to fanny around with the diffusers for a couple of hours again”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_3566.jpeg
This is by far the most bizarre thing Nikki has posted in my opinion. I personally don’t ever want children, and the thought fills me with dread so it’s not that I’m the opposite end of the spectrum to her… but I honestly think she is absolutely bat tit to post that about her daughter who might read it one day. Saying they thought it would be absolute hell and affect their current lives and that they ‘try very much to slot her into their lives which is important’… is she hearing herself???? That is your child Nikki you don’t get to have a baby and crack on as before and just slot the baby in how it suits you. She resents that child and it’s so obvious, the girl is going to grow up with some serious issues with parents with that attitude. It’s just sad for Amara!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2449608This is by far the most bizarre thing Nikki has posted in my opinion. I personally don’t ever want children, and the thought fills me with dread so it’s not that I’m the opposite end of the spectrum to her… but I honestly think she is absolutely bat tit to post that about her daughter who might read it one day. Saying they thought it would be absolute hell and affect their current lives and that they ‘try very much to slot her into their lives which is important’… is she hearing herself???? That is your child Nikki you don’t get to have a baby and crack on as before and just slot the baby in how it suits you. She resents that child and it’s so obvious, the girl is going to grow up with some serious issues with parents with that attitude. It’s just sad for Amara!
Agreed! Sorry but the idea is that you slot your lives around your child, not the other way around! If you didn’t want her then ffs you could have prevented it, what are they, 16??
She loves to give off the impression of being this classy, fashionable businesswoman but she’s actually classless in my opinion. Just a chav. I could actually see her being a right witch to people; can tell in some of her answers, she thinks she’s above everyone. On the whole I used to not mind her as much as other “influencers” but she’s getting on my nerves lately.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2449608This is by far the most bizarre thing Nikki has posted in my opinion. I personally don’t ever want children, and the thought fills me with dread so it’s not that I’m the opposite end of the spectrum to her… but I honestly think she is absolutely bat tit to post that about her daughter who might read it one day. Saying they thought it would be absolute hell and affect their current lives and that they ‘try very much to slot her into their lives which is important’… is she hearing herself???? That is your child Nikki you don’t get to have a baby and crack on as before and just slot the baby in how it suits you. She resents that child and it’s so obvious, the girl is going to grow up with some serious issues with parents with that attitude. It’s just sad for Amara!
Wow! It's ok to say this but only in your head, not written on the internet where anyone can see it. It's obvious to everyone except from Nikki that she is jealous of her daughter and she will come to blows with her in later life. Amara has to come before her and that is her problem. I really hope Amara is fiesty and gives her hell. Bitter Nikki is not pleasant to watch.

Wow! It's ok to say this but only in your head, not written on the internet where anyone can see it. It's obvious to everyone except from Nikki that she is jealous of her daughter and she will come to blows with her in later life. Amara has to come before her and that is her problem. I really hope Amara is fiesty and gives her hell. Bitter Nikki is not pleasant to watch.
I couldn't believe what I read!
She lies when she says neither of them wanted children.... it was her and only her. She told us Mark wanted a child but she was happy just having her cat.
There must have been some kind of a trade off for her to agree to have a baby because let's face it she's managed to swerve pregnancy for a lot of years prior!
Nikki does have an unpleasant streak in her. I've been following her for years, not particularly because I like her but it was more like with morbid fascination I think! 😂
Also I remember the "Petty Crocker" era.... they was a ride 😄 Can't complain though... its was got me to Tattle and that's great so thanks Nik (and Betty)!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
it’s so unnecessary to type out her deep thoughts about having / not having a child especially as she is so vocal about not wanting a child while now having one who can read all this one day. No one cares if you don’t want to have children, don’t and live your best life but if you are going to have then change your nasty attitude. Telling as well that she didn’t bother going to the dr as she hadn’t had a shower, I know it’s all equal but as the mum unless there was a good reason I couldn’t then I’m taking my one year old to the dr if she’s that unwell.

And so bored of all the hate for the toys, we get it it doesn’t go in your sterile house but just put up with it like the rest of it or use your dining room as a play room. As long as the little ones are happy if your house looks lived in then it’s not the end of the world.

Aside from the child chat, I’ve seen the outside of the shop and it looks soooo out of place in an industrial estate in Altens 🤣🤣 high end it’s not! They should have gone west end or rosemount if they were going to the expense of a shop front, it’s ridiculous to have an outlet where they do. What a vanity project, you can get similar vases across the estate in IKEA 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she’s now talking about doing MORE stuff to that house……!!!!!! “We have a massive snagging list, the whole hall way needs redecorating” bla bla bla. Jesus bleeping christ just give up. It’s your home; its not a bleeping show room. Most of us live in homes that could do with areas having a fresh lick of paint or whatever, but its not the be all and end all. Just take a break and do something else with your time.

the warehouse/shop is an absolute farce. did you see the state they had left it in after her sister & neice had been in? Treating it like a playroom. Everything pulled out and all over the floor. Imagine going in there and seeing the prive tag for those cushions knowing that shes let two toddlers throw them around all over the floor and do god only knows what with? Grim. Don’t understand why she needs to have Amara there at all. Mark & nicki don’t work aside from play acting at this shop - can 1 not stay at home with the wee one when the oyher is at the shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I rolled my eyes when she said the dining and lounge were storage and she needs to sort it out. How?
How do 2 adults and a baby make so much mess. She literally sorted it in a rush last year to get ready for Christmas but needs to do it again. Baffling

Reactions: 11
I rolled my eyes when she said the dining and lounge were storage and she needs to sort it out. How?
How do 2 adults and a baby make so much mess. She literally sorted it in a rush last year to get ready for Christmas but needs to do it again. Baffling
What the duck are the pair of them doing all day that things like this are STILL not
sorted? Christ almighty. The pair of them are lazy bastards. What exactly does Grandad Mark
do all day? Seriously? When Nicky is “AP THA WAYURRHOWZ” with “BAYBEE GIRRRRL” what is he doing all day himself?! the set up is beyond weird.

• Haha
It strikes me that they never seem to actually just live in the moment, be happy and enjoy life… as weird as that sounds. It’s a constant need to be renovating / sorting / organising / playing shops / getting back on the health etc. They are really wealthy and can do whatever they enjoy, they can throw money at resolving any situation and clearly don’t need to work, so I can’t understand why in their shoes you wouldn’t just live your life and stop being so dramatic and creating issues for yourself to have to sort out. Very odd way to live in my opinion!

Reactions: 11
Oh look as a predicted. She's back selling the ketones 😂
Yip this was predicted the other day by someone, More brand new with tags clear out on vinted with ridiculously high prices the money she spends on clothes, never wears them and then sells them.
Never mind it will soon be time due her to put up her at least 7 Christmas trees and get those tacky massive Christmas ornaments put outside her front door

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always talking about sorting out her house and sorting out her clothes and does nothing!! She’s so boring now!

Reactions: 4
I can’t fathom how she needs to have so many wardrobe clear outs and putting loads on Vinted. Surely that’s a sign you buy too much?!

Reactions: 7
I think there a lot of purchasing to excess in their lives, fair enough if you've got the money but a lot of the time it is pretty obnoxious.

Clothes in multiple colourways, the careless attitude to expensive make up that Amara rakes through. Never measuring for anything properly in the house resulting in endless snagging and wasteful multiple orders.

Reactions: 7
The way she says Pamp-Kens 🎃 is giving me irrational rage and we are nowhere close to Halloween yet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.