Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the point of that den in amara’s room. I had a similar thing in my bedroom as a child; it came with the house, my parents didn’t put it in. When I was a teenager it was great to go in with my friends & drink etc 😂 but I certainly didn’t use it much as a bloody toddler! It just stored books, games & I had a rail for clothes. As though the 3 of them are going to sit in there when they’ve got 2 living rooms to use! I just don’t get it!!
Also that rail of clothes she’s put on Vinted looks like costumes for a pantomime 🤮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember years ago there was a massive row between a few of the home accounts I think it was over someone saying something about a council house and then everyone got involved then Nikki came on and was like I’m not getting involved everyone be nice to each other. Don’t know why I just thought of that but it was going on for a few days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember years ago there was a massive row between a few of the home accounts I think it was over someone saying something about a council house and then everyone got involved then Nikki came on and was like I’m not getting involved everyone be nice to each other. Don’t know why I just thought of that but it was going on for a few days lol
I hadn't heard about that before. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No but I remember the fall out between her and Joanne Caira and then Joanne’s husband came on to defend her and ended up making it even worse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£119 for an eyeshadow pallete?
£166 for the hideous dress?
And let's not talk about that ridiculous bow!!

When Little House On The Prairie meets Ru Paul's Drag Race 😝
She just always pushes it far to much and ends up looking awful. This is not a good look for her. Too much make up, its all so heavy handed, there was no need at all for fake tan. its all just wayyyyyyyy too much. that dress is horrible.

Reactions: 7
She just always pushes it far to much and ends up looking awful. This is not a good look for her. Too much make up, its all so heavy handed, there was no need at all for fake tan. its all just wayyyyyyyy too much. that dress is horrible.
And she looked nothing like the pic anyway going from that group pic!
She looked so different

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 2 years younger and looks so much younger than her .. crazy 🤣
When she has no makeup on and just lets her hair be natural she looks fine, I actually think shes quite a pretty lady. But its the awful heavy makeup and hairstyles she does that really age her along with the hideous clothes. I genuinely can’t understand why she does it to herself.

Reactions: 9
When she has no makeup on and just lets her hair be natural she looks fine, I actually think shes quite a pretty lady. But its the awful heavy makeup and hairstyles she does that really age her along with the hideous clothes. I genuinely can’t understand why she does it to herself.
Totally agree with you Petty 😜 She’s pretty and has the most beautiful eyes but her insistence on the heavy make up and ott garish outfits make her seem 20 years older.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there loads of non Tattlers think this also. Remember the overwhelming response to stop the lip liner? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely
Less is more
I know myself that the less make up I wear I look much better
Last year I had it done for a party and it looked nice but it was too heavy and sat in my frowns etc and just generally made me look older as opposed to how I do my makeup which is pretty basic and I do the same sort of thing whether going out out or a day out
May change to a bolder red lip but that’s it!
I think the more you put on the worse it all looks
The hundreds of lotions/serums and potions they all use
Again less is more the skin reacts better to minimal effort
I use Liz Earle to wash face and take makeup off and a hyloronic acid serum that’s it
Can’t be doing with it all
Nikki should take note and to the over the top hairstyles

• Heart
She's definitely a nice looking woman with less make up or even natural.
Why do you want to make yourself so much older?!

She's definitely a nice looking woman with less make up or even natural.
Why do you want to make yourself so much older?!
I honestly dunno why she does it. Its like she’s stuck doing her make up like she did it back when she was about 18. She hasnt updated the way she does it, to reflect her age now. What once perhaps was in fashion or flattered her, just doesnt anymore. I just can’t fathom how she herself cant see it when she looks at photos of herself? It’s not flattering - her make up makes her look ancient and its all just so old fashioned.

Reactions: 3
I honestly dunno why she does it. Its like she’s stuck doing her make up like she did it back when she was about 18. She hasnt updated the way she does it, to reflect her age now. What once perhaps was in fashion or flattered her, just doesnt anymore. I just can’t fathom how she herself cant see it when she looks at photos of herself? It’s not flattering - her make up makes her look ancient and its all just so old fashioned.
the lip liner is at the top of the list! I do not understand how she can’t see how bad it looks. Or how Marko doesn’t tell her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.