Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PM me hun

Just wanted to put an alternative take on all the baby comments out there...
I've had 3 babies and each time I never felt the need to be prepared, nurserys ready, house all stocked up nor did i feel the need to only focus on the impending birth.

It didnt mean I was in denial, nor didnt love my baby nor did it mean i was under any illusion that my life would change & my house might be a little untidy.
I just dealt with it in a low key way.

I have a nice house with nice things, and my kids didnt slobber, shit or wreck everything the way people seem to be putting out as a given. Not saying this is always the case...but in my experience my kids didnt do this.

What im just putting out there, is a different approach/ perspective that people have when having babies.

We aren't all the same...some feel comfort in being incredibly prepared...some people arent overly bothered.
I was pretty laid back, knew my husband could get us anything we needed - but appreciate others aren't.

I also sent my sister to buy lots of the baby stuff. I knew she would love this...i knew i wouldn't. And it wasn't a precursor to not bonding with my children. I just knew she had the time & interest ...& I didnt.

Just a different pov from me.

I know. And the one she’s bought the replace it, looks nearly exactly the same….! Same sort of oversized slouchy style.

nonsense.

This afternoon she’s dicking around with pointless (and UGLY) vases and bowls for the guest room…. WHYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!! Away get your house ready for your baby and get the clothes washed, cupboards stocked up with milk, get all that stuff sorted instead of hiding in a spare room playing with some shitty air fresheners trying to pretend it’s all not happening….!
Also...just wondering why there seems to be such a focus on Nikki doing these tasks? Why does she have to do the traditionally 'womens' tasks of cleaning, shopping tidying?
Men are just as capable.
I dont think we should be putting her down for taking time out & doing fun things before her baby comes.
Just find it really surprising the attitudes from women on the roles & expectations of other women - in particular pregnant ones!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hillhead86

I have never posted anything on this site but I feel so triggered watching her stories.

I had a miscarriage last summer and what would have been my due date is coming up and I would give anything to be buying and sorting out baby clothes right now 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

superwoooman

I think for someone to have not wanted kids for so many years, falling pregnant will be a massive shock. It's not just the "shit I'm pregnant" it's the life style change, the self employment with no maternity... it would be alot to take in. She's been very honest which I like, that's she's never wanted children, so it's not like she's ever fantasised about being pregnant and decorating nursery's. I think it will be a massive shock to the system, but usually the most unmaternal parents turn out to be the best. I also believe sharing the pregnancy with her sister and having babies within weeks of each other will be a great help and support. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants another 2 years down the like. Good on her for the honesty, there will be loads of couples out there just now in the same position, who aren't able to be so open.
I agree, I appreciate her honesty.
I didn’t want children, I wasn’t maternal and was happy with the life I had. I was in shock and denial until the day I gave birth to my first, who I now wouldn’t change for the world. I’ve recently just had another baby which shocked everyone more than my first pregnancy. Some people are being overly harsh on this one, yeah they might not agree with how she’s approached her Q&A today but everyone is completely different.
Also going on about post natal depression? WOW I feel that’s stooping a whole new level.

Reactions: 29

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Are you deliberately missing the point or are you genuinely just stupid?
It is the tone and content of your replies. Anyone who says anything that could be in anyway perceived as slightly positive towards Nikki, you post a very aggressive response to the original poster. We wouldn’t be posting here if we were part of the ’Nikki fan club’. I didn’t think this was a forum to attack other posters for the views or be derogatory towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ohFOff

We all know who you are 😂😂😂😂😂
I do have a question though - how come you never use your daughter’s name? You call her “the baby” or “the demon” - what’s the matter, do you hate the name Amara already?!!!
You’re seriously unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

OliviaPope

I’m not sure what you mean by your post - the people referring to abortion / adoption (I suggested adoption) was meaning that if she really didn’t want children, and had had an ‘accident’ - there are ways and means of solving her ‘problem’ (as she is portraying it to be).

We are in the year 2022 and there is no shame in a woman seeking solutions to an issue she finds herself with. She didn’t need to keep this baby, is what I’m getting at. Her stories make it sound like her hand was forced. She had options, plenty of them. She didn’t take the options.
50% of pregnancy’s are UNPLANNED!! Maybe you’re so special that you were able to get pregnant just at the drop of a hat. But going round telling woman “well if you didn’t want it you should have got rid of it” is DISGUSTING regardless if said she did or didn’t want children in the past. Obviously it be that easy for you to abort or give up your child for adoption if you had an unplanned pregnancy, unless you have been at that crossroads you don’t know what you would do!!

They are 2 adults in their 30’s with all the means and family support to raise a child.

• Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
As someone who knows for sure that they don’t want children, if I found out I was expecting and already 3-4 months gone I would also have a fit and do a moonlight flit from socials etc and take time to accept it and reevaluate my life! 😂

Yel

Chatty Member
Can we just not reply and ignore each other if we don't get on so the thread isn't spoilt. thanks

Reactions: 26

Abce3456

VIP Member
Does she think it’s remotely funny to be posting photos of her ugly cats constantly calling one of them the “first born”

stupid bitch.

your DAUGHTER, yknow, AMARA, is your child. Your first born. Forget your stupid cats.
I and my husband refer to our dog as our first born, don’t see anything wrong with it. Glad to see the cats aren’t being pushed aside with the new baby.

• Sick

Gill275

Aw I actually quite liked her stories. She’s honest now about it being an accident so we know her comments before about it not being in their plans were true. I totally get that. There’s no overnights or day trips to Paris and no fancy lunches. I feel for them as they obviously wanted to move but are trapped in a their house because it wouldn’t sell. I think she’s shi*ing it as it wasn’t planned but she’ll come round to it soon as they are here no doubt!! I like her honesty. It must be hard to be that honest and open when it’s probably not the done thing to say u feel like that.
I can’t wait to hear the name!!! I hope we get more fashion and makeup stuff back now it’s not a secret. I thought she was fab at all that!

Mutley98

VIP Member
Personally I don’t like the leopard print or pink rug and I’ve not read this thread since she’s had the baby but have watched her insta. I think motherhood really suits her and it was refreshing seeing her yesterday doing her make up as baby was asleep, then she woke up, then she threw up on her. We’ve all been there. It was more realistic than how some of the huns are portraying motherhood like a pampers advert

Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How beautiful is Amara, such a wee cutie pie. It's actually really lovely to see that side of Nikki, motherhood suits her.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
What a huge difference with her make up, love the more natural look on her and the lip colour is beautiful.
It takes years off her.

• Heart

Gill275

I actually think I understand how she feels now - it’s been an accident and a shock and she’s never planned it so is kind of pretending it’s not happening. She has mentioned it in passing! Also I think she has bought stuff. She showed a pram and some clothes. She just doesn’t want to turn in to a mum instagrammer. I’m kind of glad about that! I like her interior/ fashion stuff and don’t want another mum page! I also think some parents go OTT with stuff. Like u don’t need locks on ur doors and children won’t ruin things by touching them when they shouldn’t etc. i have a child who understands boundaries and has never ruined anything except a few of her books. She doesn’t draw on walls or ruin carpets and I’ve not had to change my entire house to accommodate her! I have a dressing room and everything is absolutely fine in it and my wee girl goes in and out all the time! My sofas aren’t ruined and I still have expensive handbags and nice shoes! It’s a lot about how u parent and if she wants then I’m sure she can keep her house nice!

• Heart
  • Haha

SilverBelle

So as I mentioned before there are 2 sides to every story. So let's recap. She filmed 2 guys telling her to, fuck off ugly boot as we all recall. And that's all we saw then proceeded to publicly out them and lead her merry band of insta fools on a witch hunt which has ended in them shutting their social profiles after receiving fake reviews overnight.

However, what you don't know is this. 2 members of staff asked the guys to move a couple of cars out of their spaces at Westholme, which they did with no issue. Then she turns up in her van and marches up to the guys effing and blinding about them using their spaces, the guys exchange more words with her that they're not running some crappy business washing cars like some posh holiday resort to which she loses her shit. Behaving in a real classy manner.

Then the filming starts, claiming they're really abusive to the women onsite. Following so far? She's been put in her place not to speak to people like they're beneath her and been given as good as she dishes out, and she's gotten her nose out of joint.

I won't name names for the next bit. However someone arrives onsite at the units and proceeds to be abusive towards one of the guys at the car garage unit. They exchange heated words (naturally), and the guy walks off to his unit. He tries to close the shutter to their unit, however the person who arrived onsite proceeded to kick the shutter door in a rage which hit a car inside the garage. This person then proceeded to get physically abusive with the person inside the garage.

Bearing in mind, all of the above have witnesses as its a busy area. What she has done by harassing someone/a business online in this manner with absolutely zero context to the situation is wholly unacceptable given the circumstances. This is the kind of disgusting behaviour which is used purely in the attempt at destroying the other person's reputation. Its the lowest form of harassment and bullying, believe me the sun is certainly not shining out of this ones backside after this little episode. Its not how you expect a business owner to behave.

Again, 'insta fam', don't believe everything you're seeing. It's all a giant shiny shite of a lie for your own deluded entertainment.

• Wow

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I like Nikki but when I hear her talking about this baby girl it just makes me feel soooo uncomfortable. She is so not prepared for motherhood. I truly believe she has more interest in the cats than the baby . I think she sees her already as an inconvenience and this makes me very very sad . I hope she proves me wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 24